4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wow you're right. The output began with -rw-.
Do you know how to add the execute permission or whatever it is that needs to be done?
To add the execute permission, type 'chmod a+x ' and drag the njws file in the terminal window. Hit enter. To double check, do the ls -l command again on the file.

Reactions: speedapple
D

Deleted member 2019771

You can change your running speed by using the running shoes, in your inventory. I didn't have any real problems with them, so can't remember other tips, but maybe try different positioning, and/or save (on a new slot) when you can, and try dodging them, if you can't, load from that one and move differently or something? -- Also, be sure to turn the always dash, in the option/setting, on, so you don't have to hold shift.
Running shoes worked, thanks

Aug 13, 2017
Oh, I made a mistake while porting it to apk, don't worry about it though, there's nothing different between the PC and apk version!
When I attempt to open the game it just gives me an infinite black screen. Any ideas? Also, since I can't check, I'm wondering you added the tent scenes to the scene book. Gets tiring walking all the way back to the tent every time. <3

Jun 26, 2020
Will Sarah get an scene eventually? I am starting to lose hope
There's a mod for that tho. It's not on Patreon for cause duh

Actually:

Someone should probably get a mod to save these to the OP before they get removed lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will Sarah get an scene eventually? I am starting to lose hope

Actually:

Mega

Mega

Mega

Mega

Someone should probably get a mod to save these to the OP before they get removed lol
To add to this, the mod has three scenes for her. Also, there is another modder working on expanding content for basically every character that is named in game, including adding one character that is not seen in actual gameplay, only endings. It also allows all of them to move into the mansion. However, this one is going to be a bit slow to develop because it is more extensive than just Sarah and the modder is balancing real life as well.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
To add to this, the mod has three scenes for her. Also, there is another modder working on expanding content for basically every character that is named in game, including adding one character that is not seen in actual gameplay, only endings. It also allows all of them to move into the mansion. However, this one is going to be a bit slow to develop because it is more extensive than just Sarah and the modder is balancing real life as well.
there a link to this?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Couldn't find anything on this previously, is there a repeat of getting Emma a drink if you don't give her the serum the first time? Wasn't paying attention and accidentally managed to pass on that and would like to know if it's fine to work there more or if I should just go back about a week in saves cus I'm bad about doing that.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Couldn't find anything on this previously, is there a repeat of getting Emma a drink if you don't give her the serum the first time? Wasn't paying attention and accidentally managed to pass on that and would like to know if it's fine to work there more or if I should just go back about a week in saves cus I'm bad about doing that.
Don't think so. She's a sort of optional/hidden character, like Lily(kay's mom) and Sarah. If you don't select / have requirement, you loss out on them.

Reactions: ehendu

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Is anyone able to provide a complete download link to the Nano control plus mod? can't figure out the instructions and find v0.31d in this thread.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Is anyone able to provide a complete download link to the Nano control plus mod? can't figure out the instructions and find v0.31d in this thread.
Not quite what you are looking for but... you can get the NC 1.01b DL from the Mega link here, full game with some scenes with Sarah added in.

Actually:

Mega

Mega

Mega

Mega

As for the 0.31d you mentioned it is only available in their discord as mentioned here:

Speedapple's Discord, public projects.
Note that "Speedapple" mentioned here seems to just be the discord invite in the main post for this thread. Then follow instructions from #public-projects there (link in #public-projects will take you to a new post in their discord, DL the mega link, then unzip and replace the www folder in the main game with the www from this DL. Then add the plugin.js they have in there to your system specific path and you should be good.)

Not too interested in the 0.31 as it seems most is reskins and costumes than actual new content so far (but I'm just checking the artwork in it. Some additional animation too which could be nice). But this worked for me:

1. DL from the quoted MEGA links above
  2. extracted in system
  3. went to Smiling Dog's discord via link to original post of thread and went to #public-projects in there
  4. Followed link, DL'd the MEGA link for my system and the DL'd the plugin.js attachment in the post
  5. Extracted the MEGA link from the discord and replaced the www folder from the first extraction
  6. Added the plugin.js as they direct for your system in the discord.
Hope this helps.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Could anyone explain to me how i can get the mod into my game? Have a mac. Thx in advance
Second Mega Link in your quote there has the Mac file. IIRC it should be the complete game. You can even drop your save folder into it from the Patreon version of the game if you've already started and don't want to lose progress. I can try to help more if you run into problems, but I'll probably be a bit clumsy since I tend to work mainly with Windows and Linux machines.

There is also an additional mod on their Discord that adds a bit more, namely the ability to change some of the side characters clothing from what I've seen. Haven't spent much time playing it, but there is more content available in it beyond just clothing so you may want to check that out as well. Instructions for installing that are in my other post (looks like right above yours) and on their Discord.

Oct 21, 2020
Second Mega Link in your quote there has the Mac file. IIRC it should be the complete game. You can even drop your save folder into it from the Patreon version of the game if you've already started and don't want to lose progress. I can try to help more if you run into problems, but I'll probably be a bit clumsy since I tend to work mainly with Windows and Linux machines.

There is also an additional mod on their Discord that adds a bit more, namely the ability to change some of the side characters clothing from what I've seen. Haven't spent much time playing it, but there is more content available in it beyond just clothing so you may want to check that out as well. Instructions for installing that are in my other post (looks like right above yours) and on their Discord.
Alright thx

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes