4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
That's what the plus mod is working on, but the modder does have real life stuff right now, so his time for modding is limited. There will likely not be art to go with the new content, though, because art takes money and his is a free fan mod.
It also unlocks (1) threesome with Allie (inn girl loli) and Sarah :)

You know how you can replay CG screens by clicking on that book that's in your original house, near your original bed (not the mansion). Click that, and then have your character interact with the sarah icon to get all the content :)

Reactions: alex2011

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
For those of us who don't use Discord, can someone post the + or plus mod here when it gets updated? I've heard a lot about it but don't know what it actually does.

Shin5383

Apr 16, 2020
I can't trigger gwen's event by talking to rika , i talked to rika about 80+ times thinking it was the rng but it's not...help me T_T

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The art is great, but why doe there have to be a "bad end" gameover?
And why does it say bad end man? Is there NTR hidden in the game? -_-
Because it makes no sense to let you continue a game where putting the girls under your control is the primary objective if they can no longer be put under your control.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Because it makes no sense to let you continue a game where putting the girls under your control is the primary objective if they can no longer be put under your control.
I just wanna say I love your LiL banner at the button. Nowadays, I can find people with that banner in almost every game thread I visit...i guess similar interests?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just wanna say I love your LiL banner at the button. Nowadays, I can find people with that banner in almost every game thread I visit...i guess similar interests?
Thanks, all I did was combine all the ones like your Maya banner from earlier in the LiL thread into one rotating GIF after reducing the quality of each for size reasons. Wish I could have kept the animation from the originals, it stopped some of those yellow dots of light on the characters and it looks a bit weird. I also wish I could have not reduced the image quality, but the site has limits on the size of a signature.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes