4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Jun 26, 2020
Anyone know about the version differences?
The android version is 101b and the PC version is 101a.

I loaded up both versions and saw one difference immediately:

101b Android:
View attachment 1205913
101a PC Joiplay:
View attachment 1205914

The android versions has some extra options in the controller menu. I don't know what they do. But more importantly I don't know if there are any other changes between versions.

Can anyone enlighten me?
It looks like you're using the mod for Android, the "call subjects" option is something that was in the mod.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
How do you save in this game. I'm running it on Windows if that matters. I don't see any way to save. Edit - Never mind. No problem now.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I can see Kay in the forest, but I can't get to her. Already go to Sarah. How do you get to Kay?

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Found Kay, also got the save issue straightened out. Can you use a save from the main version of the game on one of the mods, or from one of them mods on the other mod?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
They're the same :) It's just that the plus mod originally just added more content to the game in general, and then an S mod update also added Sarah lewd scenes to the game :)

Windows: Mega

Mac: Mega

Linux: Mega

APK: Mega
Are they the same now? I remember them being 2 different incomplete mods a while ago with plans to merge them. It's such a pain to find info on the discord though that I never found out if it was finished.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are they the same now? I remember them being 2 different incomplete mods a while ago with plans to merge them. It's such a pain to find info on the discord though that I never found out if it was finished.
It is still incomplete, the plus mod modder has school to deal with in real life and has stated it may be a while. If I had to guess based on my own college experience, I would say we won't see a new update until at least mid autumn and that's with a stated "maybe 70-80%" of the next update done. I can report that the merging sounds like it is going well, and is possibly even done, on his end from what he has said, so S mod and plus mod are now together if that is the case and at least 5 new scenes have been added, though no new Sarah stuff due to lack of art for new stuff. Keep in mind this is for the development version and this information is only obtained by comments from the modder in the Discord, the update is not public yet, but he is trying to work quickly to get it out some time this summer. I just hope he doesn't burn out and I do still think summer is a bit too soon to be plausible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohcmonrest

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i don't undrestand does the mod work with current version of the game or not ?
It does, but you will be effectively downgrading the version to the previous one because it is not specifically made for the latest version.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes