4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any way to replay the mission again?
Or go back in the game

I want to rest this mission
and don't have a file saved before the job

1635288437911.png

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
is this a true finished and completed game OR is it one thats got the label BUT not fully completed as advertised?
seems to be a trend of so called finished games that are actually not completed heres just one of many examples
https://f95zone.to/threads/total-seduction-v2-4-mike-velesk.1503/
It's finished with 11 endings if that's what you're asking. Was there something that felt off with the game while you were playing that gave it a "not quite finished" feeling?

I definitely would appreciate feedback so I can try to avoid mistakes that give that feeling in future games!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is this a true finished and completed game OR is it one thats got the label BUT not fully completed as advertised?
seems to be a trend of so called finished games that are actually not completed heres just one of many examples
Your example is completed, Velesk set a point at which he would stop and reached that point. It isn't like he just stopped responding and updating, I could name a ton that did that.

It's finished with 11 endings if that's what you're asking. Was there something that felt off with the game while you were playing that gave it a "not quite finished" feeling?

I definitely would appreciate feedback so I can try to avoid mistakes that give that feeling in future games!
If I had to name anything, it would be things that can't really be developed in the open. Things that third parties are working on modding now, last I checked, at an, understandably, very slow pace due to real life. I haven't been on the Discord for a while, I have a bunch of servers I joined and have been focusing on two in particular, so I lost track of the mod in question.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It's fully completed, but definitely feels unfinished. Sections of the map are almost entirely unused. A character with a portrait has no sex scenes unless you use an unfinished mod. And some features, like character outfits, have very little content without a second unfinished mod. There is enough content to make the game fun. However I do see how someone could play this and feel like they're missing something. I'm watching the thread waiting for S mod to finish, part of which involves merging with and completing plus mod, but if you're not interested in loli content you may prefer to just download the game and plus mod as they are.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's fully completed, but definitely feels unfinished. Sections of the map are almost entirely unused. A character with a portrait has no sex scenes unless you use an unfinished mod. And some features, like character outfits, have very little content without a second unfinished mod. There is enough content to make the game fun. However I do see how someone could play this and feel like they're missing something. I'm watching the thread waiting for S mod to finish, part of which involves merging with and completing plus mod, but if you're not interested in loli content you may prefer to just download the game and plus mod as they are.
im alright with everything i was just curious thats all hope this mod be soon i been just playing normal

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

everything is satisfactory so far no complaints brother was just curious is all

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Your example is completed, Velesk set a point at which he would stop and reached that point. It isn't like he just stopped responding and updating, I could name a ton that did that.

If I had to name anything, it would be things that can't really be developed in the open. Things that third parties are working on modding now, last I checked, at an, understandably, very slow pace due to real life. I haven't been on the Discord for a while, I have a bunch of servers I joined and have been focusing on two in particular, so I lost track of the mod in question.
your partly right my example is as completed as its going to get and he did explain why it ended the way it did
and no issues there i guess its just me..when ever i see completed games that are small size wise i just get paranoid thats all
when i play games especially full completed games i put my all into them and try for every single ending,etc
and when i see a game thats small and completed i just like to ask so i get a heads up,etc and not get disappointed IF games are not completed although they have completed tags,etc nothing personal or anything its just as i said i was curious :)

Reactions: alex2011
Jun 26, 2020
To be fair, Lena's husband and the Mayor had portraits and no sex scenes too :KEK:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
your partly right my example is as completed as its going to get and he did explain why it ended the way it did
and no issues there i guess its just me..when ever i see completed games that are small size wise i just get paranoid thats all
when i play games especially full completed games i put my all into them and try for every single ending,etc
and when i see a game thats small and completed i just like to ask so i get a heads up,etc and not get disappointed IF games are not completed although they have completed tags,etc nothing personal or anything its just as i said i was curious :)
Yes, he had decided to end it earlier than originally planned. It's unfortunate it never got to the original intended end point, but at least it wasn't abandoned unfinished. This game got to the point it was intended to, so it is different. There are a few endings and a bunch of content to get through plus more being modded in at a slow pace because the modder has real life to deal with.

Traps aren't gay.
It is if there's sex between the trap and another guy, which the protagonist is.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So it's fake pregnancy that is a shame.
Huh? What the fuck are you saying? That's not a fake pregnancy. You have the chance along the game to chose If they can get pregnant or not. But the result for this will just show at the endings for this girls. Means there is a time gap between cuming inside them to get them pregnant and their shown bellies at the girls ending scenes.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Huh? What the fuck are you saying? That's not a fake pregnancy. You have the chance along the game to chose If they can get pregnant or not. But the result for this will just show at the endings for this girls. Means there is a time gap between cuming inside them to get them pregnant and their shown bellies at the girls ending scenes.
Ok but the pregnancy is not the same as the pregnancy mechaniics from the game collar's rebirth where the one who becomes pregnant can give birth as for nano control it's only shown at the end in a picture right? if so that don't seem realistic.

• Angry
Reactions: Trollwut
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes