4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshstar23

Dec 2, 2017
anyone having issues with saves vanishing after the game is closed? I made it pretty far into the games and I saved it multiple times but when I closed the games and opened it again the "Continue" option was greyed out not allowing me to continue my progress.

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
anyone having issues with saves vanishing after the game is closed? I made it pretty far into the games and I saved it multiple times but when I closed the games and opened it again the "Continue" option was greyed out not allowing me to continue my progress.
Sorry for the kinda late response. It sounds like an issue of the game not being able to modify files (save data in this case), at least, that's what it seems like to me. Try selecting the game file > right click > properties > turn read-only off > apply. Hopefully that works? I've had this issue occur with another game before, so I'm just assuming it's the same thing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Move slowly, step by step. The flames won't burn you when you stand still, so only take a step if the flame has passed you.
I've played this game so many times and I never knew this.
I just YOLO-dashed when they specifically positioned to the place where I want 'em to.
I want my sanity back.

• Haha
Reactions: Vanndril and PBS666

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've played this game so many times and I never knew this.
I just YOLO-dashed when they specifically positioned to the place where I want 'em to.
I want my sanity back.
Same, I did this on every girl, not just the flame part.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Quick question, how to I get Haru and Erika to show up? Is it just RNG? Because if it is then I'm super unlucky. (I have visited both locations over 20 times at the correct time of day)

Edit: The correct answer was apparently, show up at the inn right in the morning. Wut.

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
So we're september now, school starts again in most parts of the world, how is the big mod adding many things coming along? We've been waiting for over a year.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So we're september now, school starts again in most parts of the world, how is the big mod adding many things coming along? We've been waiting for over a year.
He's actively in classes according to comments from three days ago, before it was moving into dorms. It's still going to be a while.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Oblivionjosh

Aug 15, 2020
Is it possible for the other girls to get pregnant if other people came inside them? or only the progtagonist or G ntr can do that?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes