4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
oh is the mod still going? got removed from the OP and just assumed it got deleted
Plus mod got abandoned and is being integrated into S mod. S mod includes content with the youngest character and was probably removed to avoid rule 7 complaints. S mod also hasn't been updated since the game completed, so don't hold your breath waiting for it to be finished.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Check out their discord, the mod is still valid (go to public projects, and look at the pinned posts. The mod is called s-mod). It's also still getting updated, but the modder is doing it for free so the mod won't be updated for some time :)
Plus mod got abandoned and is being integrated into S mod. S mod includes content with the youngest character and was probably removed to avoid rule 7 complaints. S mod also hasn't been updated since the game completed, so don't hold your breath waiting for it to be finished.
aaah ok, never got into the discord so missed that, they day it was removed from the op I just assumed it was gone for good, should have checked the projects forum

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
That's not true at all what you say. S Mod is done, yes, but the Plus Mod is not abandoned, it still is in Development.
The S Mod will be incorporated into Plus Mod. The Developer making this Mod is a college student and makes it at his Free time. That's why it takes so much.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Check out their discord, the mod is still valid (go to public projects, and look at the pinned posts. The mod is called s-mod). It's also still getting updated, but the modder is doing it for free so the mod won't be updated for some time :)
S Mod is done, the Plus Mod is in Development and tries to incorporate the S Mod in it. So no, "S Mod" don't get updated.

YaGuy

Jul 31, 2021
Hey. Last time I tried downloading this game the android download didn't work. Was that fixed recently or is it still like that

TRReddan

Sep 23, 2021
Hey. Last time I tried downloading this game the android download didn't work. Was that fixed recently or is it still like that
U can try download it from the creator patreon
Here the link:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For anyone looking for the Smiling Dog Discord link, i was able to find it in one of his other threads (at the bottom)

Announcement for v1.0

Well, this is it, v1.0. The game if now officially over but don't worry, I'll drop updates every once in awhile. There're also people that are modding the game to expand on things that they like, which you can definitely check them out in our discord server!

What next?
Currently I still have some things that I promised to add in the game, so it's not quite the end yet. However, after that's done, I'll be moving on to the next project: The Apollo Lexicon.
It'll essentially be a game where you try to take over an island, and you can pretty much expect the usual stuff that are present in my games haha.
Here's a small sneak peek at some of the characters!
View attachment 773543 View attachment 774129
The map is mostly completed and it's pretty much technical stuff that's left, it should be pretty fun or at least I hope so haha. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to release the game!

Chapter 3 of Fairy Hunting
On a side note, I also have a doujin page that's going on, mostly something to make sure that the artist have a steady flow of jobs/income when there's no work for them in the main games. One of the projects is Fairy Hunting, which we are now at chapter 3!
View attachment 773542
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!

And before I forget if you wanna stay up to date or just chat about stuff!

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Literally can't get it on mobile. Mega, for some reason, says my download limit is reached... I've never downloaded literally anything from there on my phone, so that makes no sense. One says wait 15 seconds, but never counts down. One just leads to a site not being found. And anonfiles loses the download within 10 minutes and says server error and all download progress is lost, and I tried it a few times.

So... Yeah.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Literally can't get it on mobile. Mega, for some reason, says my download limit is reached... I've never downloaded literally anything from there on my phone, so that makes no sense. One says wait 15 seconds, but never counts down. One just leads to a site not being found. And anonfiles loses the download within 10 minutes and says server error and all download progress is lost, and I tried it a few times.

So... Yeah.
Download limit would apply to your IP, so if your download limit on your PC is reached, it'd be the same for your phone if it's connected to the same internet. Solution to that is to wait 24 (?) hours or get a free phone VPN.

Anonfiles I have no idea about, though if you download it, be sure to keep your phone on and unlocked (tap it randomly every min or so) as some phones like to drop connections if not constantly using the browser that is downloading it.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
no meter how much i talk to rika she doesn't say when gwen is coming over
at noon so i can start her lvl 0
is there a mistake in the walktrough?
or a bug in the game?
im moved into the new hose that seems to be the problem...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes