4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What's this said mod?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: These downloads contain the full game. You no longer need to patch a vanilla version of Nano-control.

Download links
Windows:
macOS:

In addition to these, the hotfixes should also be installed. They can be found here:

Reactions: chickenmaid

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Note: These downloads contain the full game. You no longer need to patch a vanilla version of Nano-control.

Download links
Windows: Mega
macOS: Mega

In addition to these, the hotfixes should also be installed. They can be found here:
Oh god please upload the hotfixed version, I don't wanna go to discord and say:
I'm just here for the smut, give me the mod.

Mar 5, 2019

Download links
Windows: Mega
macOS: Mega

It may be too early to ask but does anyone have a full save? Not really feeling like playing the whole game again, even with the changes...

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Are the hotfixes all necessary? One prevents a crash caused by missing assets. But it looks like another fixes a bug that only happens if Emma isn't at the store and the last fixes a typo? Hunting down the right code to replace/update seems like a lot of work for rather minor issues.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don’t have an option to DM you, but you can find a link to the discord on the patreon page linked in the op
I think you can message here in f95 and send me the link so it still won't count as a public thing~~~

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The option to custom order the dress for Kat disappeared for me underneath the Christmas outfit option at the tailor? Anybody know if this is a bug? I'd hate to not be able to get the dress for Kat.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes