4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

vpure

Apr 18, 2022
I just saw this game (I don't usually play RPGM games much.) And I loved it. Thank you very much to the producer for bringing us such a game.

I especially love the sharing and the fact that it's completely optional.

Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: speedapple

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone have the game with linux nw and the big mod? I can't seem to merge the mod successfully with a converted windows version.

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: These downloads contain the full game. You no longer need to patch a vanilla version of Nano-control.

Download links
Windows: Mega
macOS: Mega

In addition to these, the hotfixes should also be installed. They can be found here:
Can you reupload this? The link is already dead.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Okay I try to run the game but it gives me multiple hits on my virus scanner and doesn't stop till I cease trying to run the game, is anyone else getting similar problems still? And when I do allow it to bypass my anti virus, my computer goes a little wonky, its all a bit weird. Anyone have any solutions for this, or know how to create a virtual desktop to test it all out in?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay I try to run the game but it gives me multiple hits on my virus scanner and doesn't stop till I cease trying to run the game, is anyone else getting similar problems still? And when I do allow it to bypass my anti virus, my computer goes a little wonky, its all a bit weird. Anyone have any solutions for this, or know how to create a virtual desktop to test it all out in?
Time to uninstall that AV.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
um, is it just me or does version 1.01A have a few issues in it like missing images and maps, or did I miss a fix somewhere?

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem when i play the android version and enter profile ,history and inspection mode i can see the character and the info
Is this normal or is a problem with the android version?

demonslayer64

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: These downloads contain the full game. You no longer need to patch a vanilla version of Nano-control.

Download links
Windows: Mega
macOS: Mega

In addition to these, the hotfixes should also be installed. They can be found here:

hay i cant get a link to the discord to work

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
So just to be clear there is the Nano control plus V20 (which includes every mod up to this point including the S mod) and then 3 hot fixes?

That should be everything right?

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
So just to be clear there is the Nano control plus V20 (which includes every mod up to this point including the S mod) and then 3 hot fixes?

That should be everything right?
V20 is plus mod + s mod. Basically everything. And yes, there are 3 fixes to get as well, all pretty easy to do. I remember seeing that the mod developer wants to add in cut content as well to the game, don't know how well it's going.

MKBtheboy

Apr 13, 2018
Trust me guys, there are other games out there, don't give yourself a headache like myself.
I joined the discord thinking the mods were easy to access, but it was pure chaos an entire server with different links all over with hundreds of messages and links to different fixes, I somehow managed but when I finally got everything right I just stared at the screen and just deleted everything.
Plenty of games on this site with people who won't force you to join their discord for a better experience to a game you probably won't play that long without any sound from the girls, it gets boring fast, trust me.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Trust me guys, there are other games out there, don't give yourself a headache like myself.
I joined the discord thinking the mods were easy to access, but it was pure chaos an entire server with different links all over with hundreds of messages and links to different fixes, I somehow managed but when I finally got everything right I just stared at the screen and just deleted everything.
Plenty of games on this site with people who won't force you to join their discord for a better experience to a game you probably won't play that long without any sound from the girls, it gets boring fast, trust me.
WHile the discord thing is a tad annoying it's hardly as hard as you're making it out to be.

Just scroll up a little through the channel and you'll find the V20 mod pretty easily plus the hot fixes.

Sure it would be nice if the modder just ASKED people to join their discord rather than forcing it to get the mod. But the only part really annoying is the hot fixes.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
WHile the discord thing is a tad annoying it's hardly as hard as you're making it out to be.

Just scroll up a little through the channel and you'll find the V20 mod pretty easily plus the hot fixes.

Sure it would be nice if the modder just ASKED people to join their discord rather than forcing it to get the mod. But the only part really annoying is the hot fixes.
Or you could always ask around on F95zone on how to navigate Smiling Dog's discord. Then I would've told you guys that all you need to do is go to the "Public Projects" sub-channel, click on pinned messages, and you'll find the mod in less than 2 seconds :)

Also, the modder ain't getting paid a cent for his/her mod, so I think joining the discord is a small price to pay...

Reactions: Deab
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes