4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Jun 26, 2020
Trust me guys, there are other games out there, don't give yourself a headache like myself.
I joined the discord thinking the mods were easy to access, but it was pure chaos an entire server with different links all over with hundreds of messages and links to different fixes, I somehow managed but when I finally got everything right I just stared at the screen and just deleted everything.
Plenty of games on this site with people who won't force you to join their discord for a better experience to a game you probably won't play that long without any sound from the girls, it gets boring fast, trust me.
You don't need the mod to play the game dude. It's literally a mod. That's like saying "Skyrim is shit because getting the mods are so annoying"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Trust me guys, there are other games out there, don't give yourself a headache like myself.
I joined the discord thinking the mods were easy to access, but it was pure chaos an entire server with different links all over with hundreds of messages and links to different fixes, I somehow managed but when I finally got everything right I just stared at the screen and just deleted everything.
Plenty of games on this site with people who won't force you to join their discord for a better experience to a game you probably won't play that long without any sound from the girls, it gets boring fast, trust me.
I mean, I don't really need to do anything in the discord.
I just look for some smut every now and then.

You're talking like joining their discord is the same as getting a full-time job.
This is a one-time thing, you get the mod? Then you can just exit the server.

I don't know about this "hundred messages and links" I literally just downloaded from one link and started playing.
If you failed to follow such SIMPLE F-ING INSTRUCTIONS then that's a YOU problem.
Don't blame others for your own incompetence.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Or you could always ask around on F95zone on how to navigate Smiling Dog's discord. Then I would've told you guys that all you need to do is go to the "Public Projects" sub-channel, click on pinned messages, and you'll find the mod in less than 2 seconds :)

Also, the modder ain't getting paid a cent for his/her mod, so I think joining the discord is a small price to pay...
Yeah I did say it was just SLIGHTLY annoying. Like most modders just put the link on here. But like you said joining discord is a small price to pay for the modders work so in the end it's not a big deal. I mostly had trouble because I wasn't signed into discord and didn't have the password saved on the computer I'm using for this game. So had to go through a whole thing just to get in ... but that's more on me than the modder so not a dig at them.

BTW not sure if the modder views this forum but have a couple ... casual suggestions (meaning not demands or anything)

1. While the changing personalities is a great addition the fact the corrupted personalies feel a tad ... sammey is a shame. Another option might be an "inverted" personality where one of their key traits is reveresed. That way their base personality factors in more. I don't have a complete picture myself of what all of them would be. BUt if you're at all interested in doing anything more this might be an idea to expand on.
    1. Ex. Jace is a "Delinquent" so perhaps she becomes "well manners young lady" or something to that effect?
  2. Elaine gets a new dream after getting pregnant. Would be interesting if the other main girls got a similar thing. Would be a nice way to have the characters aknowledge their pregnancies outside of the endings without adding a bunch of extra dialogue elsewhere.
I'm just leaving it at this because I don't want to seem overly demanding or expecting. Just some minor expansions on what they've already done to help ... flesh them out more.

Or don't if you just want to wrap up and move on. Again just wanted to voice some thought on what it felt like the mod could use.

ALso does anyone have links to posts detailing all of stuff currently in the mod? There is the ReadMe but that's specifically regarding the v20 additions and neither it nor the walkthrough mentions the other stuff. At this point could really just use a new walkthrough but at the very least a link to old mod detail lists will work.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
ALso does anyone have links to posts detailing all of stuff currently in the mod? There is the ReadMe but that's specifically regarding the v20 additions and neither it nor the walkthrough mentions the other stuff. At this point could really just use a new walkthrough but at the very least a link to old mod detail lists will work.
Nano Walkthrough = Walkthrough for the base game (the non-modded parts of the game)

NCPlusChangelog -> index.html leads to very simplified changelog of modded game.

Open index.html, scroll down to bottom and click "more info" for detailed changelog + walkthrough of modded game.

Please don't move any files out of NCPlusChangelog or you might break something :)

This was all on discord by the way, but I understand – it was a pain to find it o_O

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Nano Walkthrough = Walkthrough for the base game (the non-modded parts of the game)

NCPlusChangelog -> index.html leads to very simplified changelog of modded game.

Open index.html, scroll down to bottom and click "more info" for detailed changelog + walkthrough of modded game.

Please don't move any files out of NCPlusChangelog or you might break something :)

This was all on discord by the way, but I understand – it was a pain to find it o_O
Thank you although what I was refering to was stuff not covered in that.

For example the "pet play" and how to get the heart of the forest to unlock it. Really not easy to find the date and time unless I just completely missed it somehow. There are a couple other events and such not covered by any existing guide as far as I can tell.

Also question. How do you actually trigger the Aima/Elaine confrontation that you can view in the "Revisit old events" room?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you although what I was refering to was stuff not covered in that.

For example the "pet play" and how to get the heart of the forest to unlock it. Really not easy to find the date and time unless I just completely missed it somehow. There are a couple other events and such not covered by any existing guide as far as I can tell.

Also question. How do you actually trigger the Aima/Elaine confrontation that you can view in the "Revisit old events" room?
I have no idea if this answers your question (and I have no idea what it means), but I dug around on discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
I have no idea if this answers your question (and I have no idea what it means), but I dug around on discord:

The issue with the Heart of the FOrest is it's APPARENTLY a specific day and time that it shows up and unless I bugged out ... I couldn't find it. Ultimately I just cheated and used a save editor to force it into my inventory but for the sake of others I'll say this needs to be explained in a guide better. Like the specific requirements to get the thing so you don't need to go searching several times a day waiting for it to show up.

As for the Aima/Elaine confrontation it seems I was doing it right after all. I just took FOREVER to trigger the event.

But after completing the event I have one more suggestion to add to earlier and while it's still not a demand it's ... a more strongly worded suggestion
  1. After the Aima/Elaine confrontation there should be some change with Aima- I'm not suggesting a massive expansion but it just feels extremely disconnecting when she says "I guess I can't control you after all" at the end of the event ... but if you go to chat right after she still has the same dialogue. So I have some specific ideas in mind ... but just to clarify again these are just suggestions even if I somewhat strongly suggest some addition be added.
    1. Change her chat dialogue to no longer mention attempts to control you or your slaves - A bit of a bare minimum change but it would get the job done of making the event feel like it happened.
    2. Allow you to change what you calls you- You fully beat her in a hypnosis battle. Not a stretch to assume you'd have a small bit of extra control over her.
    3. Add in an actual sex option- Because feels odd having her be the only one in the mansion you can't do at all.
Also just wanted to share a slightly crazy idea. What if after the confrontation you got enough control to get a new personality option? WHere instead of flipping between the two you force them to merge? THus resulting in something like ... a girl acting with Aima's cunning but with Crystal's obedience?

Just wanted to put that idea out there. Seemed like a neat way to end that story arc.

Lastly just want to say I actually find Aima a more interesting antagonist than G. A clash between two mind controllers inside a mind is way more interesting than "control the idiot old man that gave a kid mind control powers and then didn't watch him enough to realize he was about to get overthrown."

I mean the G ending works as an ending well enough. BUt I just think Aima's more interesting. Which is why I'd really like to see her big event have some sense of actual conclusion.

So none of this is meant to seem ungrateful to those working on it. Just want to offer contructive criticism and suggestions.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ugg, I had a save at the midway point of the game, do people here think I should restart to update to the new mod?

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Ugg, I had a save at the midway point of the game, do people here think I should restart to update to the new mod?
Yes. It's REALLY not hard to get throughthe game if you just want to finish. Especially if you just use the cheat book to skip any and all grinding.

So better to just start the game over, cheat to the point you left off on the last save, and go from there. Old saves aren't compatible anymore so you'll have to start a new save for the mod anyway.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
How far along is the massive mod? I've been holding off replaying this game for ages but the eta on that mod is always changing and I don't use discord.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Well that's just utterly ridiculous. Can someone post it here, please?
Not really. The mod creator spent lots of time making it, and his (her?) stated price is for people to join the discord. That's a really cheap deal IMO. 10 minutes max of your time and not a dollar spent :)

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Not really. The mod creator spent lots of time making it, and his (her?) stated price is for people to join the discord. That's a really cheap deal IMO. 10 minutes max of your time and not a dollar spent :)
I'm never going to actually use discord but sure, I will go on there to download it. However, it seems the invite link doesn't work. Going to https://discord.com/invite/mEYYySMbR3 and clicking "accept invite" gives me a "Whoops... Unable to accept invite" error.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Can somebody please post a link to the discord that works so I can download the mod. All the ones I've tried are dead or give me an error.

EDIT: Today the link suddenly works, after more than a week of it not working, lol

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I like to think I'm somewhat tech savvy but I feel like an absolute boomer trying to figure out how discord works to get these mods. Nothing is intuitive. It's like if a forum used twitter syntax and msn messenger winks.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes