4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: These downloads contain the full game. You no longer need to patch a vanilla version of Nano-control.

Download links
Windows: Mega
macOS: Mega

In addition to these, the hotfixes should also be installed. They can be found here:
None of your links work. Fix this please.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Fuck him, if he doesn't want the links posted for a patch outside his discord server, he should make the Discord link work in this thread.
If you use the link on the patreon page it "invites" you to the discord channel. Then you can use the link in this thread to open another tab straight there. Or you can go to the public_projects page and check the stickied posts.

PS Not disagreeing with you. I hate how discord is setup and the way it constantly pushes the app. Just helping you get the download link.

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
If you use the link on the patreon page it "invites" you to the discord channel. Then you can use the link in this thread to open another tab straight there. Or you can go to the public_projects page and check the stickied posts.

PS Not disagreeing with you. I hate how discord is setup and the way it constantly pushes the app. Just helping you get the download link.
Which patreon page? Smiling Dog's?

Edit: I got it, I'm on but I don't know which channel the modded version of the game is on. Also, can I use the base game's save with the modded version without breaking the game? I have like 7 hours in already so I'd like to not lost progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

Edit: I got it, I'm on but I don't know which channel the modded version of the game is on. Also, can I use the base game's save with the modded version without breaking the game? I have like 7 hours in already so I'd like to not lost progress.
The modded version is on the public projects channel and was posted by lolidoggo. At the top of the page there's a little pin/thumbtack that links to pinned posts.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

No you can't use your Base Game Save, since the Modder made Lily, Kays Mother a Main Girl. With the base game save it's not possible.
You need to get to "public projects" and post "?mods" (without these quotation marks) to get the Mod.

Fuck him, if he doesn't want the links posted for a patch outside his discord server, he should make the Discord link work in this thread.
Dude, the Guy doing this Mod makes it in his free time, he is a college guy. I don't think he needs guys to fuck him. Just ask "LoliDoggo" on Discord why he didn't want to get it on f95zone and don't be upset about it.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
No you can't use your Base Game Save, since the Modder made Lily, Kays Mother a Main Girl. With the base game save it's not possible.
You need to get to "public projects" and post "?mods" (without these quotation marks) to get the Mod.

Dude, the Guy doing this Mod makes it in his free time, he is a college guy. I don't think he needs guys to fuck him. Just ask "LoliDoggo" on Discord why he didn't want to get it on f95zone and don't be upset about it.
Bruh that's the problem. Where the freaking hell do we find the discord link ?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone have the latest version of the game and the Plus mod with the latest patches for linux?
I downloaded both the linux version from here as well as the windows game and Plus mod (all in one) from the discord but I'm having a bit of trouble merging the proper files from the windows version to the linux version. Normally with NW.js games it's quite straight forward but the file structure here is confusing.

bambino859

Mar 25, 2022
Does anyone have the latest version of the game and the Plus mod with the latest patches for linux?
I downloaded both the linux version from here as well as the windows game and Plus mod (all in one) from the discord but I'm having a bit of trouble merging the proper files from the windows version to the linux version. Normally with NW.js games it's quite straight forward but the file structure here is confusing.
I don’t think MZ can export to Linux. The mod maker said they ported from MV to MZ.

The file structure seems very similar to MV. The key difference is that all the files that were in www are now in the root.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
save files are stored separately, thats the only notable difference. that and save files from MV don't transfer as well. can't do the new stuff, not really. i'll finish it later. probably.
there's always tomorrow. just a lot to do.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
save files are stored separately, thats the only notable difference. that and save files from MV don't transfer as well. can't do the new stuff, not really. i'll finish it later. probably.
there's always tomorrow. just a lot to do.
Yup, save files are now in "C:\Users\User name\AppData\Local\rmmz-game\Nano-control"
And the rpgm save editor is basically useless. You can modify the amount of gold, but not the item, switchs or variables.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone have 0.01 or 0.03 (not 0.02) out of curiosity? The mod author for the plus mod (which adds in new content) was looking for those versions to pull the cut content from them (mainly looking for 0.01) to add back into the game through the plus mod.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes