4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey! The macos version seems to be reported as damaged. Any ideas as to why? Thanks!
That's because it has been quarantined by Gatekeeper. Standard now for apps from unidentified developers.
To check, open terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes and drag the app in the Terminal window so Terminal can fill out the file path. Mind there is a space between the command and the file path. Hit enter. If the result includes com.apple.quarantine, the app is quarantined.
To remove quarantine, type in Terminal "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " without the quotes and again drag the app in the window. Again, mind the space. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be gone.

Reactions: altnation
Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 205136

Overview:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-05
Release Date: 2020-09-05
Developer: Smiling Dog -
Artist:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Game: Jikage Rising
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

Extras: -
MOD

View attachment 66425 View attachment 66426 View attachment 66427 View attachment 66428
Idk wether I should be mad about that cat joke or the fact that I went google translate

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Hey! The macos version seems to be reported as damaged. Any ideas as to why? Thanks!
That's because it has been quarantined by Gatekeeper. Standard now for apps from unidentified developers.
To check, open terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes and drag the app in the Terminal window so Terminal can fill out the file path. Mind there is a space between the command and the file path. Hit enter. If the result includes com.apple.quarantine, the app is quarantined.
To remove quarantine, type in Terminal "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " without the quotes and again drag the app in the window. Again, mind the space. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be gone.
Hmm... That's really strange... The app's been signed by a registered developer, and was packaged in a signed .dmg file... I'm not sure why that's happening... Did this solution work?
How the hell are you meant to deal with Kay or Jace's parts of Aima's rebellion? They are too damn fast.
Turn on always dash from options, and use the running shoes in your key items

Reactions: Bricecube

Bricecube

Feb 9, 2021
Hmm... That's really strange... The app's been signed by a registered developer, and was packaged in a signed .dmg file... I'm not sure why that's happening... Did this solution work?

Turn on always dash from options, and use the running shoes in your key items
Holy fuck thank you, i totally forgot that the running shoes existed, how the hell did i manage to do Kay's part without them.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
Does the main game and mod both have to be downloaded, or can just the mod be downloaded and that includes everything?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It works. I tested it myself before posting this solution.

induh

Sep 8, 2020
Cant find kay in the forest
The butterflies are following a square pattern
Im in the place where you find sarah btw

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Cant find kay in the forest
The butterflies are following a square pattern
Im in the place where you find sarah btw
I got lucky in the orignal game, but was seriously turned around in the PLUS mod. Don't know if there was any change between the two so this is for the PLUS mod:

Hope that helps.

flashahhh

Oct 27, 2020
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.

Does the mod have an android version?
Or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: SaintFox

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Question, is there anything extra with the pet play mode or is it just the walking sprites? I'd like to see an expansion to it if that is the case.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
What does the mod adds to the game ?
Big things off the top of my head:
-Lily upgraded to be a main girl (can even control her before Kay and have her help initiate Kay's serum doses)
-Extra characters (Inn girls, Emma, and Sarah) can now move into the mansion on the new 3rd floor
-New Inn girl added (Crystal) who can also be added to the mansion
-More outfit options for all girls (even new girls)
-Jace's bully can move in to the town and be added to the harem
-Optional hard mode that restores time limit
-Girls not FULLY controlled can start breaking your control after a few days (14 on normal, 7 on hard) of not asserting your control over them
-New scenes done by various artists
-New personality options for girls

induh

Sep 8, 2020
Big things off the top of my head:
-Lily upgraded to be a main girl (can even control her before Kay and have her help initiate Kay's serum doses)
-Extra characters (Inn girls, Emma, and Sarah) can now move into the mansion on the new 3rd floor
-New Inn girl added (Crystal) who can also be added to the mansion
-More outfit options for all girls (even new girls)
-Jace's bully can move in to the town and be added to the harem
-Optional hard mode that restores time limit
-Girls not FULLY controlled can start breaking your control after a few days (14 on normal, 7 on hard) of not asserting your control over them
-New scenes done by various artists
-New personality options for girls
Is there a way to get crystal without mind breaking the goth girl?
And also where do i find the pocketwatch?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to get crystal without mind breaking the goth girl?
And also where do i find the pocketwatch?
If by "mind breaking" you mean making her mindless, no, you shouldn't need to do that. Just have her controlled and helping with Crystal will be under her "command" menu.
The pocketwatch can be in two places. It's either right outside the Inn (there'll be the usual 'item sparkle' for it so it's hard to miss) or Rika took it and will give it to you on the second floor of the mansion at noon when she's home. It's an automatic scene so if it doesn't happen as soon as you enter the floor then you'll have to try again another day.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes