4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
May I ask are you are done with the mod or are you thinking about adding more in the future?

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
How do you get the h-scene with 2 girls simultaneously? Like, Elaine+Rika for example?
First you have to unlock it in both of their minds. If it's unlocked for both, control one and have them follow you then talk to the other control them, select sex, and I think the threesome is under Others.

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
i just tried to talk to Gwen for the first time at school, but i already had her at level 2.
now i have her indoctrination quest again......weird bug

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Does the main game and mod both have to be downloaded, or can just the mod be downloaded and that includes everything?
Full game is included
I got lucky in the orignal game, but was seriously turned around in the PLUS mod. Don't know if there was any change between the two so this is for the PLUS mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps.
There isn't a difference in terms of the path. It's the same in base game and plus. Only difference with plus is there's a limit to the number of mistakes you can make.
Does the mod have an android version?
Or am I doing something wrong?
There is, it's in the discord server. I didn't make it, so that's why it's not in my post.
Question, is there anything extra with the pet play mode or is it just the walking sprites? I'd like to see an expansion to it if that is the case.
Just walking sprites. I don't have plans to expand it.
Is there a way to get crystal without mind breaking the goth girl?
And also where do i find the pocketwatch?
yes. The pocket watch is either outside the inn, or you'll find it in the afternoon on the second floor of the mansion on a day rika is in her room at that time.
what to do? The game is stuck in this state View attachment 2047792
There should be a hotpatch for that in the mega fol
May I ask are you are done with the mod or are you thinking about adding more in the future?
I'm not done with it yet. But the next version is a few months out.
i just tried to talk to Gwen for the first time at school, but i already had her at level 2.
now i have her indoctrination quest again......weird bug
Yeah, sounds like a bug. The quest log doesn't really impact things, so that's probably why it wasn't fixed.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I have an issue where Crystal, Erika, and Haru, all showed up at the Inn at the same time, and now they don't progress their quest when I talk to them.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
is the game really over? if so how long is it playing? is it short (30min~1h) medium (1h30~2h30) or long (2h30 or more)

Teófilo

Jun 23, 2020
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

does it work on joyplay?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Downloading the mod.

Good to know it already comes with the original game, but... trainboy2019 could please put it on other places besides Mega too? Since at this size it definitely needs a wait before it finishes downloading. I'm currently on my second one, even.

Also, just checked and you kept the battleback1, battleback2 and enemies folders.
Is there a reason for that? As far as I remember the game had no actual rpg battles, so the folders, and the images inside them, are just wasting space and adding weight to the file size.

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
what does the mod add exactly?
Big things off the top of my head:
-Lily upgraded to be a main girl (can even control her before Kay and have her help initiate Kay's serum doses)
-Extra characters (Inn girls, Emma, and Sarah) can now move into the mansion on the new 3rd floor
-New Inn girl added (Crystal) who can also be added to the mansion
-More outfit options for all girls (even new girls)
-Jace's bully can move in to the town and be added to the harem
-Optional hard mode that restores time limit
-Girls not FULLY controlled can start breaking your control after a few days (14 on normal, 7 on hard) of not asserting your control over them
-New scenes done by various artists
-New personality options for girls

Reactions: Saga89

TheNamelessOne

Jun 22, 2018
how do you control Haru? I havent seen anything that let me choose to control her nor does she ever gets out of her room even though she says she should go explore.

Edit: nvm guys, figured it out, me dumb :p

Last edited:

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017

Yes but what does it do?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes