4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Yes but what does it do?
Big things off the top of my head:
-Lily upgraded to be a main girl (can even control her before Kay and have her help initiate Kay's serum doses)
-Extra characters (Inn girls, Emma, and Sarah) can now move into the mansion on the new 3rd floor
-New Inn girl added (Crystal) who can also be added to the mansion
-More outfit options for all girls (even new girls)
-Jace's bully can move in to the town and be added to the harem
-Optional hard mode that restores time limit
-Girls not FULLY controlled can start breaking your control after a few days (14 on normal, 7 on hard) of not asserting your control over them
-New scenes done by various artists
-New personality options for girls

tankrak

May 20, 2017
Hey, just wanna know, does the mod on the main page includes S-mode or not?

Last edited:

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
I have an issue where Crystal, Erika, and Haru, all showed up at the Inn at the same time, and now they don't progress their quest when I talk to them.
So all they've done is move in? In that case, you have to wait until Erika shows up in the Town Hall in the afternoon, and Haru to be looking at a lantern at night in her room.
Awesome to know. Would love to know what you are planning for it.
I have plans for a certain shopkeeper.
I loved bringing the girls into the wood (in the base game) but I wish there was more about it :(
The tent? You can bring Lily there in the mod.
does it work on joyplay?
I'm not sure what that is. Sorry.
can i make all the female characters pregnant?
Only main girls.
Downloading the mod.

Good to know it already comes with the original game, but... trainboy2019 could please put it on other places besides Mega too? Since at this size it definitely needs a wait before it finishes downloading. I'm currently on my second one, even.

Also, just checked and you kept the battleback1, battleback2 and enemies folders.
Is there a reason for that? As far as I remember the game had no actual rpg battles, so the folders, and the images inside them, are just wasting space and adding weight to the file size.
I'm working on a way to distribute outside of mega. In regards to the rpgmaker files in there, I thought I had removed them. Thanks for pointing that out. They must've re-appeared after I ported it from MV to MZ.
Hey, just wanna know, does the mod on the main page includes S-mode or not?
It does.

tankrak

May 20, 2017
How to make swimsuits? And how to trigger Lena NTR house scene. I'm plenty sure that i prostituted her 15 times but the event doesn't trigger. Is that because of the mansion?

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get the enslavement event for Aima?
Sometime after the event where she tries to control Elaine, you can just make a plan for her at your desk like the other girls and that triggers it. Not 100% sure what the exact triggers are for it though.

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
I meant letting others fuck them but, outside of a diary footnote, there is no consequence and no follow up
It alters a couple lines in a girl's individual ending. Additionally, Lena has an additional scene.
How to make swimsuits? And how to trigger Lena NTR house scene. I'm plenty sure that i prostituted her 15 times but the event doesn't trigger. Is that because of the mansion?
Once you meet the person on the beach, you have a chance of getting the swimsuits by talking to the girls. For the most part, it's best to ask them when they're in their rooms.
If you pimp her out 20+ times before moving her into the mansion, and you've sent her husband away, there will be a chance she invites you to her house that night. The chance rerolls each day.
If she's already in the mansion, you missed your chance to see the scene.
Anyone know how to get the enslavement event for Aima?
Sometime after the event where she tries to control Elaine, you can just make a plan for her at your desk like the other girls and that triggers it. Not 100% sure what the exact triggers are for it though.
Yeah, this. Once you do the Aima Elaine event, next time you sleep, Sean will comment on what Aima did. After that, she's an option in the planning book
Hey there,
in Kay's quest in the forest (with the maze of boulders) I kinda got stuck. So is there a way to restart the quest?
You should have a string in your items. Use it to restart.

animeboi314

Feb 18, 2020
Thanks for the answer! How do you get the event where she tries to control Elaine? I didn't know anything after you are able to enter her mind for the first time.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the answer! How do you get the event where she tries to control Elaine? I didn't know anything after you are able to enter her mind for the first time.
It just randomly triggers on the second floor of the mansion. As far as I know there's no specific requirement for it so you just have to be patient and wait for it.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
This is the post linked from the OP, and it explains nothing. It doesn't say the name of the mod, nor does it explain what the mod does.
I'm downloading it, but when the game is 372MB and the mod is over 1000MB, I have to raise at least one eyebrow.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
This is the post linked from the OP, and it explains nothing. It doesn't say the name of the mod, nor does it explain what the mod does.
I'm downloading it, but when the game is 372MB and the mod is over 1000MB, I have to raise at least one eyebrow.
That's cause the mod has more pictures than the actual game itself. It adds 2+ new characters and a fuck ton of outfits for everyone :)

Reactions: Netori Popeye

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
That's cause the mod has more pictures than the actual game itself. It adds 2+ new characters and a fuck ton of outfits for everyone :)
Plus it has a shit tone of extra artwork. like sketches and such AND ON TOP OF THAT a bunch of default files from RPG maker are just left in.

Honestly assuming the modder still plans to do at least a little more I"d like if they cleaned up the image files a bit so it downloads and runs a bit better. The image folder is such a bloated mess at this point.

Of course I won't demand that or anything. NOt like they're getting payed for this or anything. But I do think it would be a good idea to maybe optomize the mod at least a little.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes