View attachment 2364244
Nano-control [v1.1] [Smiling Dog]

Screenshot 2023-01-28 220017.png German
übersetzt bis jetzt noch keine fehler sogra die qüest übersetzt

translated so far no errors even the qüest translated

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
@trainboy2019

A query, please? No spoiler necessary, just yes or no. If yes, I'll keep looking. Plus version, v 0.48.4.0 Is this functional, or a placeholder for future update?

View attachment 2361098

Minor map annoyance - Could these be relocated in a future update, or can you supply a location ID in the data files where I might move them for my personal use? (Don't know if such are to be found in the .json files - Anyone know if RPG map editing is possible in a released version?)

View attachment 2361101

Great game. Love your mod. Please, please consider expanding Sarah's possibilities in future updates.
In regards to the option in Jace's mind, it works. If you choose that, she'll have a random chance each night to go watch what's happening at the tent.

In regards to the map stuff, I' look into moving them, but it's a pretty low priority.

It is possible to edit maps in a released version. Inside the game's "data" folder, there are a bunch of MapXXX.json files. Those are what you'd edit. There's one called MapInfo.json,and that tells you what names correspond to what map IDs. The location for the sign would be one of the events in the residential area.

As for the bush, that's significantly harder via manual editing. There's a long array of numbers in the forest's file, with each number represents a tile. THe order goes from theupper left tile, to the right, then moves to the leftmost tile on the next row once the width of the map has been reached. After going through all the rows, the pattern repeats 5 or 6 times over for the things that aren't the ground, like decorations and stuff. THe bush would be on one of the layers between 2 and 6.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
In regards to the option in Jace's mind, it works. ...

In regards to the map stuff, I' look into moving them, but it's a pretty low priority.

It is possible to edit maps in a released version. Inside the game's "data" folder, there are a bunch of MapXXX.json files. Those are what you'd edit. There's one called MapInfo.json,and that tells you what names correspond to what map IDs. The location for the sign would be one of the events in the residential area.

As for the bush, that's significantly harder via manual editing. There's a long array of numbers in the forest's file, with each number represents a tile. The order goes from theupper left tile, to the right, then moves to the leftmost tile on the next row once the width of the map has been reached. After going through all the rows, the pattern repeats 5 or 6 times over for the things that aren't the ground, like decorations and stuff. THe bush would be on one of the layers between 2 and 6.
Re: Jace's mind - Thanks - Noticed that, just wondered if there was more ...

I realize the map stuff is low (or no - you're the programmer) priority. Just a personal annoyance.

That signpost is a pain in the ass, from the very first time I played. A stop sign in the center of an intersection. Not like we're going to be broadsided by a semi ... (Not your fault, or really smiling-dog's. RPG seems to encourage developers to put scenery in the most likely character paths. I don't mind going around a clump of trees, but a single crack in the town square that is unnavigable? Please.)

Thanks for the sequencing facts on the map scenery. Before I start experimenting, is it safe to assume (for the bush), I'm looking only at map010.json, "Forest 2"?

P.S. If you do commit some time to revisiting maps in the future, I suggest also looking at the clutter of furniture at base of 1st floor stairs in mansion.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm sorry for asking a question out of nowhere and bother you. I downloaded your Mod, seem to be pretty huge upgrade to the original game. I reached end with original game, will my saves work if I transfer or should I replay the game from beginning ?

GREATDRAGON

Sep 11, 2021
Hey I want to know complete arc with Aima/Crystal taking over other characters after Elaine.
Help me with it please. And share a latest version of this game's walkthrough with
Aima arc if possible.

GREATDRAGON

Sep 11, 2021
Hi, I need help. I can't progress after recovering Gwen from Aima but for Rika it's get black screen no matter what I do and can't progress further so please help me.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
hey, what does the mod do?
Big things off the top of my head:
-Lily upgraded to be a main girl (can even control her before Kay and have her help initiate Kay's serum doses)
-Extra characters (Inn girls, Emma, and Sarah) can now move into the mansion on the new 3rd floor
-New Inn girl added (Crystal) who can also be added to the mansion
-More outfit options for all girls (even new girls)
-Jace's bully can move in to the town and be added to the harem
-Optional hard mode that restores time limit
-Girls not FULLY controlled can start breaking your control after a few days (14 on normal, 7 on hard) of not asserting your control over them
-New scenes done by various artists
-New personality options for girls

NagaSadow

Nov 14, 2020
Hey I want to know complete arc with Aima/Crystal taking over other characters after Elaine.
Help me with it please. And share a latest version of this game's walkthrough with
Aima arc if possible.
How did you complete Elaine's part with Aima? I'm stuck there right now with nothing but Elaine capturing me and getting game over screen.

GREATDRAGON

Sep 11, 2021
How did you complete Elaine's part with Aima? I'm stuck there right now with nothing but Elaine capturing me and getting game over screen.
It is just like a tag game, move your character avoiding Elaine while somehow making your way to Aima and pressing enter to her to be sure and if you are talking about flame part just set your running shoes to max and try to reach corners if possible.

Jan 4, 2020
I hope i didn't overlook it while using the search tab but can i use my save from the base game (pretty early) in the mod or should i start a new game?

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Re: Jace's mind - Thanks - Noticed that, just wondered if there was more ...

I realize the map stuff is low (or no - you're the programmer) priority. Just a personal annoyance.

That signpost is a pain in the ass, from the very first time I played. A stop sign in the center of an intersection. Not like we're going to be broadsided by a semi ... (Not your fault, or really smiling-dog's. RPG seems to encourage developers to put scenery in the most likely character paths. I don't mind going around a clump of trees, but a single crack in the town square that is unnavigable? Please.)

Thanks for the sequencing facts on the map scenery. Before I start experimenting, is it safe to assume (for the bush), I'm looking only at map010.json, "Forest 2"?

P.S. If you do commit some time to revisiting maps in the future, I suggest also looking at the clutter of furniture at base of 1st floor stairs in mansion.
Yeah, I think that's right.
I'll look into the mansion thing.
I'm sorry for asking a question out of nowhere and bother you. I downloaded your Mod, seem to be pretty huge upgrade to the original game. I reached end with original game, will my saves work if I transfer or should I replay the game from beginning ?
I hope i didn't overlook it while using the search tab but can i use my save from the base game (pretty early) in the mod or should i start a new game?
A new save is highly recommended. I haven't heard of issues with using a pre-existing save, but it hasn't been tested much and you are likely to miss some new content.
Aima arc if possible.
There should be a walkthrough included in the download. Look for details.html
Hi, I need help. I can't progress after recovering Gwen from Aima but for Rika it's get black screen no matter what I do and can't progress further so please help me.
That was a bug, there's a patch for it in the mod's download folder.

NagaSadow

Nov 14, 2020
It is just like a tag game, move your character avoiding Elaine while somehow making your way to Aima and pressing enter to her to be sure and if you are talking about flame part just set your running shoes to max and try to reach corners if possible.
I will try again with the running shoes and try to figure it out but when i got to the part with Elaine and Aima, it just locks me into a dialogue and Elaine auto-captures me. Maybe i need to actually get past the flames without the hood guy turning them off.
Either way, thank you for the reply!

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
QUESTION! How do you make mods for games like this?

Because honestly I've always wished this game had a bigger epilogue and might try my hand at doing it myself. Most of the assets needed should already exist in one form or another.

My basic idea is to take all 3 of the group endings and turn them into events you can trigger in the epilogue.

Main thing that would need to be added would be changing the default epilogue to send you back into the game, Set triggers in the world for the other ending instead of in the book in your room, Just write some new dialogue that would suit the characters at that point, and either have the epilogue not have them pregnant or find a way to deal with the fact their normal character models don't have a pregnant variation.

THe hardest part would be the last part, although there are some possible shortcuts.

IF anyone who worked on the Nano+ mod is reading this ... assuming I actually do this how would I do it and would anyone consider lending a hand?

I'm not trying to make anything too ambitious here or make a bunch of new assets. Just expand the ending a bit.

Reactions: Hibikiki

_Ying_

Jul 16, 2019
I want to ask, does this mod do anything to the tent boss? Because i have been there sometimes and there always a guy in her place, that also asks where she have gone.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I brought Elaine to 500 experience and entered the middle room and what to do next to hack her mind or not, if I hack her mind then she will be like a zombie or leave as is

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes