4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I am not sure if I should play the plus mod first or the main game first, or if I should I play the s mod instead of the plus mod.

Based on what I had been reading, I am not sure if the plus mod is so different that it becomes a different game from the base game. I also don't know if you can combine the s mod with the plus mod, or if the s mod comes from the base game or the plus mod. It's hard to say if I don't know anything about the game, I hope someone here can provide me their judgement on how you think I should approach this game.

I want to play on Android, but I'll play on pc if that's better (if it allows me to combine mods or something)

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I am not sure if I should play the plus mod first or the main game first, or if I should I play the s mod instead of the plus mod.

Based on what I had been reading, I am not sure if the plus mod is so different that it becomes a different game from the base game. I also don't know if you can combine the s mod with the plus mod, or if the s mod comes from the base game or the plus mod. It's hard to say if I don't know anything about the game, I hope someone here can provide me their judgement on how you think I should approach this game.
So, definitive answer first: S mod is included in plus mod, so no need for separate downloads/installs.

Subjective answer next: For the most part the plus mod isn't DRASTICALLY different from the base game to the point of needing a base playthrough first IMO. All the events from the base game still progress the same and the new things are essentially just add-ons that you mostly have to go slightly out of your way to get.

The only changes that would affect the base game stuff is a soft time limit where you may have to re-dose girls if you leave them alone for too long (it's a pretty forgiving window on normal mode, though, and isn't even a game over if it happens; It just forces you to spend some extra time on them), and the optional hard mode that puts a hard time limit on the whole game (30 days I believe, but I'm too lazy to look it up atm).

Reactions: Techno11244

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
So, definitive answer first: S mod is included in plus mod, so no need for separate downloads/installs.

Subjective answer next: For the most part the plus mod isn't DRASTICALLY different from the base game to the point of needing a base playthrough first IMO. All the events from the base game still progress the same and the new things are essentially just add-ons that you mostly have to go slightly out of your way to get.

The only changes that would affect the base game stuff is a soft time limit where you may have to re-dose girls if you leave them alone for too long (it's a pretty forgiving window on normal mode, though, and isn't even a game over if it happens; It just forces you to spend some extra time on them), and the optional hard mode that puts a hard time limit on the whole game (30 days I believe, but I'm too lazy to look it up atm).
I appreciate it, knowing the s mod is in the plus mod and that it's not a completely different game helps a lot in simplifying things. I just wasn't sure due to the file size and the ton of content and scenes that were added

Luxanna0129

Mar 2, 2023
Sorry, I can't find Sarah in Kay level 2 hide and seek. I have played with them 8 times and prepared the snacks and juices before the mission. I followed the butterfly but still could not find out her, so what should I do?

Last edited:

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry, I can't find Sarah in Kay level 2 hide and seek. I have played with them 8 times and prepared the snacks and juices before the mission. I followed the butterfly but still could not find out her, so what should I do?
I got lucky in the orignal game, but was seriously turned around in the PLUS mod. Don't know if there was any change between the two so this is for the PLUS mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NanoControl-1.01a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mrttao

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
Is there any difference or consequences to leaving the girls in the tent instead of playing out their events?

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.

Hey, have you posted the mod any where else. I was going to download via Mega but its to large for the browser and I don;t want to download the app.

Curius

Oct 3, 2022
Kat
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] Can i have a Walkthrought ?

Curius

Oct 3, 2022
Này, tôi là người tạo ra bản mod cho trò chơi này. Phiên bản tiếp theo là ra không. Bạn có thể lấy nó ở đây: Mega

Lý do trước đây tôi không đăng nó ở đây là để giữ mọi thứ ngăn nắp với các bản sửa lỗi và báo cáo lớn. Tôi chủ yếu vẫn sẽ tìm kiếm các báo cáo lỗi trong máy chủ bất hòa, nhưng tôi nhận ra rằng tôi chỉ có thể có các bản sửa lỗi trong một thư mục Mega.

Với tất cả những gì đã nói, tôi hy vọng tất cả các bạn sẽ thích bản mod.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] I'm to Noop so i cann't set up this mod, can Can anyone pls guide me how to install?

SoulessAkuma

Feb 9, 2021
can I ask for mod version save? especially left off at the end of main game, cause ho boy have to doing all of that again would be pain

OverJayYT

Jun 1, 2020
is there a walkthrough available for mod?
There is actually. Go the NC+ game folder, then go to a folder called "NCPlusChangelog". After that, select the "details" file and it will show a guide on what to do and how to do it in Nano Control plus mod. Keep in mind that this guide is only for the nano control plus mod, the rest for the normal stuff that is already in the game already has a guide of its own.

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
There is actually. Go the NC+ game folder, then go to a folder called "NCPlusChangelog". After that, select the "details" file and it will show a guide on what to do and how to do it in Nano Control plus mod. Keep in mind that this guide is only for the nano control plus mod, the rest for the normal stuff that is already in the game already has a guide of its own.
cool thanks

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes