4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
How do you get the corruption outfit for lena? I did the same thing as the other girls but it says she isn't cooperative
There's a bug in that version. You need to meet the requirements with Gwen, and then bring Lena iirc. I forgot to fix that.

how to use scissor in the mod
Have Kay be corrupted, and have her put on the latex leotard

Anyone here know what kind of RPG MAKER engine they're using for this game? i think the one i have is a lil different compared to this one...
The original game was made in MV. I ported it to MZ.

ranch03

Jan 9, 2020
I thin I soft-locked myself in the rock pushing minigame for Kay's level 1 event. I pushed the rock wrongs and I have no idea how to reset. Anyone can help?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
speedapple this game is bugged on android. Sometimes if you press a directional button, you get stuck going that direction and can't stop unless you save, quit, and restart the game.

Please fix this!

Exilcs

Sep 22, 2020
Hello, what kind of content will the new version of the mod and what plans do you have for the future?

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
The main focus of the next update will be a certain shopkeeper. After that, I'm going to work on Alexis.
Just want to say, I (and many others) really appreciate the work you've done, and the work you plan to do. It's sort of crazy how much has really been added from base game. Well done.

Elix23

Jan 24, 2019
The main focus of the next update will be a certain shopkeeper. After that, I'm going to work on Alexis.
Is there some where we can download the latest version of your mod? Also, I really appreciate the work you've done, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Deab

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Is there any kind of ETA on that?

Just to be clear this isn't saying "hurry up" but just ... if possible would like to know when it might be ready. Or even just a "halfway done" or something?

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Is there some where we can download the latest version of your mod? Also, I really appreciate the work you've done, keep up the good work!
https://f95zone.to/threads/nano-control-v1-01a-smiling-dog.7631/post-8811799
This is still the latest public release.

Is there any kind of ETA on that?

Just to be clear this isn't saying "hurry up" but just ... if possible would like to know when it might be ready. Or even just a "halfway done" or something?
Most of it is done, I'm just waiting on the writing. The person helping with writing has IRL stuff going on, so that makes it difficult to give an exact ETA, but soon, I hope.
Is there a place to torrent the mod that isn't mega downloads?
I don't have a torrent for it, no. But with the next release, I'll try to allow a direct download in addition to mega if that works.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone could tell me how to control sarah? i'm in the hide and seek part, and from what i searched i have to find sarah before kay to control her, however no matter what i do she doesn't drink the juice, she says that she is not thirsty anymore and leave, do i have to do something else before trying or it's not juice that i have to give her?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone could tell me how to control sarah? i'm in the hide and seek part, and from what i searched i have to find sarah before kay to control her, however no matter what i do she doesn't drink the juice, she says that she is not thirsty anymore and leave, do i have to do something else before trying or it's not juice that i have to give her?
Probably needed to play with them more before that section to make them like you.

Reactions: llDante

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Been a while since I played, but in the "Quest" (?) log, there is an entry about playing with the girls. You need to play with them until that entry indicates Sarah trusts you (about 4-5 times), before starting Hide and Seek. If Sarah hasn't grown to trust you, she won't drink.

Reactions: llDante

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Probably needed to play with them more before that section to make them like you.
Been a while since I played, but in the "Quest" (?) log, there is an entry about playing with the girls. You need to play with them until that entry indicates Sarah trusts you (about 4-5 times), before starting Hide and Seek. If Sarah hasn't grown to trust you, she won't drink.
Thanks for the answer, i hope i can do this with hide and seek by letting them win, because i don't have a save before this, and i think you guys are referring to the side quest "playmates" which is repeatable, at least i hope so! XD

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes