4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Is Emma's upgrade incomplete?

I don't see a way to have her interact with Gwem despite there being image files for it.

She also seems to lack a corruption option unless I just forgot how to do it correctly.

Aside from that I see Aima got some dialogue fixes. She doesn't whisper about wanting to enslave me even after I defeat her anymore. Her dream still needs updating but since you have to go out of your way to see that it's a minor issue.

Honestly if possible I'd really want Aima to be upgraded to main girl as well because her storyline is just a really interesting "final boss" confrontation of sorts. Far more interesting than just turning the tables on the scientist guy and just basically getting rid of him.

So I really think that should be incorporated into the main story. Or at the very least expanded upon as a main girl storyline.
Check Gwen's mind.

Emma will not have a corrupted option. Her code is getting kinda hectic to navigate tbh. But she does have the alternate emotion personality.

What's the issue with her dream?

Aima and Crystal belong to Zko. They aren't original to NC, so they won't be upgraded to being a main girl. I just wanted to provide a unique experience with a girl that has hypnotic powers being an obstacle for the player.

Isn't happening. Train and doggo are EXCEPTIONALLY anti-sarah. unless someone else makes it she isn't getting more content
Yeah. Things get... complicated with loli stuff. And with the amount of people that have been requesting Sarah content, it feels like I'd be adding fuel to a fire.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Check Gwen's mind.

Emma will not have a corrupted option. Her code is getting kinda hectic to navigate tbh. But she does have the alternate emotion personality.

Aima and Crystal belong to Zko. They aren't original to NC, so they won't be upgraded to being a main girl. I just wanted to provide a unique experience with a girl that has hypnotic powers being an obstacle for the player.

Yeah. Things get... complicated with loli stuff. And with the amount of people that have been requesting Sarah content, it feels like I'd be adding fuel to a fire.
Not sure moral arguments hold any water given some of the other stuff you do in this game. That said, you do you.

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Not sure moral arguments hold any water given some of the other stuff you do in this game. That said, you do you.
I never said moral. I just know loli can get complicated with laws in some country. Additionally, it feels like a "if you give an inch, they'll take a mile" situation.

Reactions: sxc12sxc

mrnoob

Jan 17, 2020
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
1696208160787.png
i'm getting an error when i try to play the mod.
EDIT: figured it out

Last edited:

sxc12sxc

Sep 30, 2023
I have an idea that turning Aima's invasion event into a failure will not end the game. Players can rescue the captured girl in the door left by Aima for 5 days, during which the girl will be corrupted until she becomes her demon girl servant on the fifth day. For example, Elaine may develop lewd lines on the first day she is caught, fall completely on the third day, become a secondary succubus on the fifth day, or lose control of something like Bull Girl Lena. During the chase, she will help Aima, and after controlling Aima to lv3, control will be restored. (Although I know difficult).And girls who have not been corrupted after controlling Aima can also unlock the costumes of Demon Girls. When all the main girls are corrupted, they will enter BED END2, similar to G, but CG will become the appearance of Demon Girls.

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
The more I think about it, the more I'm wondering if there already is a game out there with a "MC vs Rival competing to control girls with mind control" plot to it? Could make for some interesting tug of war style gameplay/management...

sxc12sxc

Sep 30, 2023
Check Gwen's mind.

I have an idea that turning Aima's invasion event into a failure will not end the game. Players can rescue the captured girl in the door left by Aima for 5 days, during which the girl will be corrupted until she becomes her demon girl servant on the fifth day. For example, Elaine may develop lewd lines on the first day she is caught, fall completely on the third day, become a secondary succubus on the fifth day, or lose control of something like dairy cow Lena. During the chase, she will help Aima, and after controlling Aima to lv3, control will be restored. (Although I know difficult).And girls who have not been corrupted after controlling Aima can also unlock the costumes of Demon Girls. When all the main girls are corrupted, they will enter BED END2, similar to G, but CG will become the appearance of Demon Girls.

mrnoob

Jan 17, 2020
it doesn't change after you hypnotize Aima (after which she doesn't want to become mistress, also there's nothing in the guide for aima, which is annoying, as is the long, unskippable game over sequence, an option to skip that and go to the main menu to load the save would be much appreciated)

on a different note, the time-limit for girls leaving affects haru even in easy mode.
EDIT: and also after effecting her mind crystal too [version 21]

Last edited:

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
I looked into the code and see
Kay Maid mode and something like perma leash
How to get those
Maid mode was a scrapped concept. It was too complicated to add. It would've been like hiring Emma.

Permalease requires you to lease a girl 40+ times before you do the girl's last mind room.

Deunderst

Oct 16, 2022
I was wondering how do I get to level two cutscenes of jace where you can have have sex with her because I keep seeing go to the tent but I don't know what tent are they talking about

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes