4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
it doesn't change after you hypnotize Aima (after which she doesn't want to become mistress, also there's nothing in the guide for aima, which is annoying, as is the long, unskippable game over sequence, an option to skip that and go to the main menu to load the save would be much appreciated)

on a different note, the time-limit for girls leaving affects haru even in easy mode.
EDIT: and also after effecting her mind crystal too [version 21]
I got one of the RPG makers on sale and decided to try digging into the game's code myself. Maybe see if I can implement at least a basic version of some of the stuff I wish the modder would add.

Anyway I found in the files she does have a proper "submissive" dream sequence but it's not coded to activate properly. it's there but the part of the code that chooses dreams doesn't connect to it and it's not listed in the recollection room.

it also seems like it might be incomplete as the dream has her standing on what appears to be hay bales but it looks like she's clipping through the graphic. So it might be the modder just wasn't happy with it and didn't activate it.

I replaced the hay with a wood platform and might make some other tweeks. If I get enough done to where I think it's worth sharing I'll ask around and see ... how I even do that.

My dream is to create a fully playable Epilogue. Not only because taht's more interesting than just epilogue cutscenes. But you can trigger the ending sequence without getting put on a timer where you have to finish the ending sequence within a set number of days or gameover.

You can just have a save file where you can mess around in the postgame.

THe main issue with doing this is I"m pretty sure I'll need some pregnant variations of their normal poses so they can wear at least some of their clothes. Most of the main girls have a pregnant image that can be used but it's a different pose in most cases so it won't work with clothes.

Could always just have them be naked but ideally I'd like some new image files for all of the girls pregnant in their standard poses.

In fact if anyone is willing to do that for me that would be great. Doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just not look any worse than the game's current artwork. IF possible make sure their standard outfits work with the pregnant model or create a varient that does work with it.

BUt this is purely a casual request so any help at all would be appreciated. If no one's up to help I can try myself with my amature editing skills but that will take time.

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
So i just open the game for the first time and get this error. How do you guys fix this?
Can't say I've seen that happen before. Is that the mod, or the base game?

Anyway I found in the files she does have a proper "submissive" dream sequence but it's not coded to activate properly. it's there but the part of the code that chooses dreams doesn't connect to it and it's not listed in the recollection room.
The main reason I didn't include was because I couldn't think of a corresponding nightmare for submissive Aima.

it also seems like it might be incomplete as the dream has her standing on what appears to be hay bales but it looks like she's clipping through the graphic. So it might be the modder just wasn't happy with it and didn't activate it.
Really? On my end, it looks like she's standing on crates.

I replaced the hay with a wood platform and might make some other tweeks. If I get enough done to where I think it's worth sharing I'll ask around and see ... how I even do that.
Feel free to ask, and I can help you. Depending on the scale of the mod, you might be able to get away with a zip file of the changed files, like how I do hotfixes.

My dream is to create a fully playable Epilogue. Not only because taht's more interesting than just epilogue cutscenes. But you can trigger the ending sequence without getting put on a timer where you have to finish the ending sequence within a set number of days or gameover.

THe main issue with doing this is I"m pretty sure I'll need some pregnant variations of their normal poses so they can wear at least some of their clothes. Most of the main girls have a pregnant image that can be used but it's a different pose in most cases so it won't work with clothes.

Could always just have them be naked but ideally I'd like some new image files for all of the girls pregnant in their standard poses.

In fact if anyone is willing to do that for me that would be great. Doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just not look any worse than the game's current artwork. IF possible make sure their standard outfits work with the pregnant model or create a varient that does work with it.

BUt this is purely a casual request so any help at all would be appreciated. If no one's up to help I can try myself with my amature editing skills but that will take time.
That's certainly ambitious. I had the same idea at one point, but then I realized that I would probably have made the artist's life hell lol.

If you're able to pull that off, then hats off to you! That'd be really impressive! Feel free to ask me if you have questions.

Feb 2, 2022
I got one of the RPG makers on sale and decided to try digging into the game's code myself. Maybe see if I can implement at least a basic version of some of the stuff I wish the modder would add.

hi in order to play sub. drea, you have to finish mom Elaine aima challenge the one day mc says ugh i hate what she did to mom and go to your room and click book plans then you can sub aima in dream also the mod has some bug like dalexis pic not found delaine pic not found on some stuff like recollections and jay pink girl confront and you get pic not found stuff

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
The main reason I didn't include was because I couldn't think of a corresponding nightmare for submissive Aima.
that makes sense ... I'll think about doing that myself but for now just leaving her base nightmare is fine IMO. For me at least just having her not dream of being a dominatrix after we supossedly changed her matters more.
Really? On my end, it looks like she's standing on crates.
Maybe I'm imagining it but I swear it looks like she's clipping through on my end.
Feel free to ask, and I can help you. Depending on the scale of the mod, you might be able to get away with a zip file of the changed files, like how I do hotfixes.
I see. I'll get back to you on that. Might try that when I'm finished messing with the dreams for practice.

That's certainly ambitious. I had the same idea at one point, but then I realized that I would probably have made the artist's life hell lol.

If you're able to pull that off, then hats off to you! That'd be really impressive! Feel free to ask me if you have questions.
We'll see.

RIght now to make things more manageable I'm planning a few ... shortcuts.

THey are as follows in no particular order
1. All main girls will be assumed pregnant- I think this is an okay assumption for a few reasons. first it's not unreasonable to say the MC would knock them up EVENTUALLY even if not during pre-epilogue. Secondly I would imagine most people actually interested in a playable epilogue mod would more or less complete the base game to the limit so MOST would probably be at that point anyway. Besides trying to create all of the variations required to account for leaving each girl out is ... too much for a complete amature like me. THis is my first time doing this and so I NEED to keep things more linear for the sake of my own sanity. Besides if someone wants more variation that much they can always just build off of what I did themselves. So I'll just focus on what I"m able to do.
2. I don't plan to really add any notable new events- the basics of my current plan is to create an Epilogue Trigger and then for each character add a new branch to their dialogue tied to that Trigger. So they'll get new dialogue for the epilogue.
3. I'm not going to bother with outfits- I do want pregnant variations of their standard poses to at least work with their more revealing outfits. But I'm not goign to go through all of the other outfits in the game and make pregnant varients. Someone else is free to do that but I'm not really a graphics designer to start with so there is no way I can manage that. Just making the pregnant varients of their standard pose is going to be hard assuming I do that myself.

On that note would it be possible for you to help with that? I don't need like ... pregnant variations of EVERYTHING. But just pregnant nude models for their standard poses that will at least fit any outfit that leaves the waist area open? I just want to make it possible for the pregnant models to be clothed. As I would prefer to not just make being nudists the ONLY option.

Because the main girls do have pregnant models I can use but they are not in their normal poses so they won't work with outfits.

If you can't help I'll see how I can manage later but I would appreciate the help if you can. Again nothing fancy just litterally their standard models used for the entire game but pregnant.

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
THey are as follows in no particular order
1. All main girls will be assumed pregnant- I think this is an okay assumption for a few reasons. first it's not unreasonable to say the MC would knock them up EVENTUALLY even if not during pre-epilogue. Secondly I would imagine most people actually interested in a playable epilogue mod would more or less complete the base game to the limit so MOST would probably be at that point anyway. Besides trying to create all of the variations required to account for leaving each girl out is ... too much for a complete amature like me. THis is my first time doing this and so I NEED to keep things more linear for the sake of my own sanity. Besides if someone wants more variation that much they can always just build off of what I did themselves. So I'll just focus on what I"m able to do.
For the sake of your own sanity, I can understand that. But it might be tricky to enforce, especially with how the player is able to choose whether or not a girl is allowed to get pregnant in their third mind room.
I will give you a heads up that Alexis will be added to the main girl roster in the next update.

2. I don't plan to really add any notable new events- the basics of my current plan is to create an Epilogue Trigger and then for each character add a new branch to their dialogue tied to that Trigger. So they'll get new dialogue for the epilogue.
I'd suggest looking at how I implemented the corrupt personality system. That basically acts as a separate branch of dialogue for the girls. It uses a variable value for each girl, so you can likely use that same variable, and just set it to some unique value to indicate the epilogue.

3. I'm not going to bother with outfits- I do want pregnant variations of their standard poses to at least work with their more revealing outfits. But I'm not goign to go through all of the other outfits in the game and make pregnant varients. Someone else is free to do that but I'm not really a graphics designer to start with so there is no way I can manage that. Just making the pregnant varients of their standard pose is going to be hard assuming I do that myself.

On that note would it be possible for you to help with that? I don't need like ... pregnant variations of EVERYTHING. But just pregnant nude models for their standard poses that will at least fit any outfit that leaves the waist area open? I just want to make it possible for the pregnant models to be clothed. As I would prefer to not just make being nudists the ONLY option.

Because the main girls do have pregnant models I can use but they are not in their normal poses so they won't work with outfits.

If you can't help I'll see how I can manage later but I would appreciate the help if you can. Again nothing fancy just litterally their standard models used for the entire game but pregnant.
The poses and shading are baked into the pregnant variant.

I'm including an image showing the layers of shading used for Emma's pregnant sprite to help demonstrate this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 2, 2022
For the sake of your own sanity, I can understand that. But it might be tricky to enforce, especially with how the player is able to choose whether or not a girl is allowed to get pregnant in their third mind room.
I will give you a heads up that Alexis will be added to the main girl roster in the next update.

I'd suggest looking at how I implemented the corrupt personality system. That basically acts as a separate branch of dialogue for the girls. It uses a variable value for each girl, so you can likely use that same variable, and just set it to some unique value to indicate the epilogue.

I'm including an image showing the layers of shading used for Emma's pregnant sprite to help demonstrate this.

hi sorry to ask but is there possibility that in future we get an in-depth full walkthrough guide like i did not know haru can be moved to mansion if talk with her 4 or 5 times at inn but also i did not know how to trigger emma revealed boss tent event and will never know so an in-depth full walkthrough guide with old from the the start guide and new mod content guide

Feb 2, 2022

also the mod has some bug like dalexis pic not found delaine pic not found on some stuff like recollections and jay pink girl confront and you get pic not found stuff

hope you fix some img not found stuff bug for every scene and moments and cloth pregnant changes alot of img not found game crash

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
hi sorry to ask but is there possibility that in future we get an in-depth full walkthrough guide like i did not know haru can be moved to mansion if talk with her 4 or 5 times at inn
Haru being controlled by talking to her several times was base game iirc, so I didn't include it in the mod's walkthrough. The other event you mentioned is one I'm not documenting until the next version. I'd prefer for it to be kept a secret for players to find on their own.

I don't plan on making a full start-to-finish walkthrough, because there's not one single correct way to play the game. Different content is locked behind different choices.
I do, however, make mini-guides for most new events added to the mod that you can find The only things not documented are things I want players to find on their own, and will be documented in the following release.

also the mod has some bug like dalexis pic not found delaine pic not found on some stuff like recollections and jay pink girl confront and you get pic not found stuff

hope you fix some img not found stuff bug for every scene and moments and cloth pregnant changes alot of img not found game crash
Those bugs have been fixed in the hotfixes, which can be found

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Well for now I'm more or less acting like they're all pregnant.
I am kinda of adding an option to allow for the non pregnant art to appear in the epilogue just to make adding that easier later.

But they'll still talk like they're pregnant. So the epilogue won't make total sense if they aren't all pregnant but just leaving the code open for the addition is all I can do for now.

Yeah That's what I did. I made an epilogue variable. Have it turn on during the good ending (Oh yeah BTW epilogue is good ending only. I don't think the other two endings really allow for an epilogue anyway).

What helps make this a bit easier is since in order to get the good ending you need all main girls at level 4 I only really need to create new dialogue for the level 4 varient. So I just create a new If branch with it's controller being epilogue. Put the origional level 4 dialogue into the (off) option and create new dialogue in the (on) section by using the origonal dialogue as a template.

hmmm ... well for now I won't worry too much. Since Elaine DOES have a pregnant pose that is like her non pregnant one as well as a different pose I'll use her as a template for how to redo the "clothes" event for each character.

Even if they don't have two seperate pregnant poses building it into the code now will make it easier to add later if the artwork is obtained. And if it's never obtained ... well the code still overall works. It's just has some pointless branching. Again I'm trying to build these edits to allow for future additions to be easier while I'm doing all this.

P.S. I noticed A LOT of the dialogue is just repeating itself 6 times due to the "changing what they call you" system. THis makes editing it painful but I thought of a good way to make editing less of a head ache.

P.P.S. I have a bit of a request actually.

My base goals for this mode effort are as follows
1. Have the game start an epilogue istead of booting you back to the title screen (completed but only for good ending)
2. Make it so girls appear pregnant in epilogue (complete for Elaine, although all clothes aside from Latex which has an actual pregnant varient are broken.)
3. Add new dialogue branch using Epilogue as a trigger and using Level 4 dialogue as a templete. The idea being "okay this is what they said at level 4. how might that change after 9 months have passed" (I've done some for Elaine and Rika, this is going to take the most time obviously).

So my request is this. After I get this done. I would like you to proofread it. Check for any stupid errors I missed as well as look at some of the dialogue I added for the epilogue varient. I'm trying to make it decent but I'm not exactly a writer so I'd appreciate at least a second opinion.

The last request is a bit of a stretch but assuming I do manage the rest of this would you be able to at some sense of a non pregnant varient for the epilogue? Or would that be asking too much at that point? Again I've already written into the script to make them appear pregnant to not do so if they don't have the pregnant trigger active even if it's the epilogue. So you won't need to do that part, just the dialogue, which should be a little easier since I'm cutting down on the number of If statements causing repeat dialogue.

You don't have to do any of this right away, especially that last part, but if you want to incorporate this into your mod and add to it at a later date. Then that's fine.

Oh yeah BTW I didn't say this yet but after I release ... whatever I end up aking. Anyone is free to add or modify it as they please. I'm not going to try to defend anything in particular. I just wanted to make the epilogue I always wanted one of my favorite hypno games to have. If other's want to add to or improve it that's okay.

Last edited:

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
P.S. I noticed A LOT of the dialogue is just repeating itself 6 times due to the "changing what they call you" system. THis makes editing it painful but I thought of a good way to make editing less of a head ache.

Yup. Those are usually copy pasted edits from before I made Custom work the way you described. But because those branches already existed, I just left them as they were. For the most part, you can probably get away with just using the custom name variables.

P.P.S. I have a bit of a request actually.

My base goals for this mode effort are as follows
1. Have the game start an epilogue istead of booting you back to the title screen (completed but only for good ending)
2. Make it so girls appear pregnant in epilogue (complete for Elaine, although all clothes aside from Latex which has an actual pregnant varient are broken.)
3. Add new dialogue branch using Epilogue as a trigger and using Level 4 dialogue as a templete. The idea being "okay this is what they said at level 4. how might that change after 9 months have passed" (I've done some for Elaine and Rika, this is going to take the most time obviously).

So my request is this. After I get this done. I would like you to proofread it. Check for any stupid errors I missed as well as look at some of the dialogue I added for the epilogue varient. I'm trying to make it decent but I'm not exactly a writer so I'd appreciate at least a second opinion.

The last request is a bit of a stretch but assuming I do manage the rest of this would you be able to at some sense of a non pregnant varient for the epilogue? Or would that be asking too much at that point? Again I've already written into the script to make them appear pregnant to not do so if they don't have the pregnant trigger active even if it's the epilogue. So you won't need to do that part, just the dialogue, which should be a little easier since I'm cutting down on the number of If statements causing repeat dialogue.

You don't have to do any of this right away, especially that last part, but if you want to incorporate this into your mod and add to it at a later date. Then that's fine.

Oh yeah BTW I didn't say this yet but after I release ... whatever I end up aking. Anyone is free to add or modify it as they please. I'm not going to try to defend anything in particular. I just wanted to make the epilogue I always wanted one of my favorite hypno games to have. If other's want to add to or improve it that's okay.
I'll take a look at it, sure. But as a heads up, I'm no writer either XD
I had lots of help with the writing part.

Also, I would need a macOS build, as that's what I use, but RPGMaker is able to export that.

I'll likely not be bundling this into the mod, simply because feel like it's going to add an exponential amount of complexity with future content.

Best of luck with this!

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
I'll take a look at it, sure. But as a heads up, I'm no writer either XD
I had lots of help with the writing part.

Also, I would need a macOS build, as that's what I use, but RPGMaker is able to export that.

I'll likely not be bundling this into the mod, simply because feel like it's going to add an exponential amount of complexity with future content.

Best of luck with this!
Okay I'll get back to that.

As for the complexity issue it should be fine if you just don't incoporate your content into the epilogue code.

I've sectioned a lot of it off pretty well so nothing pre-epilogue should be affected aside from the optimization of the dialogue code.

I imagine most new content wouldn't especially need epilogue specific code besides adding Alexis as a main girl. It would also make it easier to update the epilogue if it's already part of the mod rather than needing to figure out how to move changes over.

We can discuss it in more detail when you get a chance to look at my code. But I'd be willing to take the time to section off the epilogue code in whatever way is needed that it doesn't make adding other content harder.

Its just meant to be an extra at the end, not an added aspect of complexity.

OR at the very least maybe you could help me figure out how to section the epilogue code such that it can be installed alongeside the NCplus mode without overriding anything. That way I can just do my changes seperately and you don't have to even think about them.

I'm not sure but one of the two options should be possible.
P.S. Don't want to force anything on anyone. Just want to keep things efficient and convenient in the long run as much as possible.

Last edited:

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Okay I'll get back to that.

As for the complexity issue it should be fine if you just don't incoporate your content into the epilogue code.

I've sectioned a lot of it off pretty well so nothing pre-epilogue should be affected aside from the optimization of the dialogue code.

I imagine most new content wouldn't especially need epilogue specific code besides adding Alexis as a main girl. It would also make it easier to update the epilogue if it's already part of the mod rather than needing to figure out how to move changes over.

We can discuss it in more detail when you get a chance to look at my code. But I'd be willing to take the time to section off the epilogue code in whatever way is needed that it doesn't make adding other content harder.

Its just meant to be an extra at the end, not an added aspect of complexity.

OR at the very least maybe you could help me figure out how to section the epilogue code such that it can be installed alongeside the NCplus mode without overriding anything. That way I can just do my changes seperately and you don't have to even think about them.

I'm not sure but one of the two options should be possible.
P.S. Don't want to force anything on anyone. Just want to keep things efficient and convenient in the long run as much as possible.
I'm down to discuss things. Mind messaging me on discord? My username's the same there as it is here, and I'm substantially more active on it.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Can't seem to get the Alexis option with Jace.
Alexis is in town but can't progress.

Edit: found it, had to talk to alexis in her room

And it has errors softlock the game

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022

you to fix it by going to img folder stuff find a good pic or img then rename and replace to fix softlock by yourself i hope modder fix all this img folder softlock in next update

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018

you to fix it by going to img folder stuff find a good pic or img then rename and replace to fix softlock by yourself i hope modder fix all this img folder softlock in next update
Install the hotfixes .

Instructions can be .

Reactions: Kentucky's
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes