4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry, I didn't explain it correctly. in your guides, this concept is associated with “Girls escaping” and denotes the time of the last sexual interaction: “Control>sex>striptease/blowjob/sex, etc.” If you do not initiate which, an event with a “headache” will appear
I see. Thank you for clarifying. It's a bit difficult to catch every single event that should reset the escape counter. I tried to ensure that at least the normal, repeatable events reset the counter. One-off events are harder to catch.

When you pay for dinner, Emma says she will buy potatoes. The next day, the only dialogue option with Emma is whether to eat dinner immediately or refuse. After refusal, the dialogue ends. That is, at this time Emma cannot be traded/controlled/used in other quests.
I see, and that is by design. Once she has the potatoes, the event is ready to trigger, and like Lena's lvl 3(?) event, you can't do normal stuff with her. You can either do the event, or not.

Here's more about Emma. After completing the memory rooms during "Upgrade Control", Emma must be invited back to her room and "Enter her mind". When "Enter Her Mind" is completed, a free action appears that can be spent on anything. If you don't talk to Emma until the next day, her quest will automatically complete and your control level will increase to 3, but the thighjob scene never happened.
(By the way, automatic completion of Emma's level 2 progress, is this your idea? It's convenient, but strange)
I don't fully understand what you mean by this one. By free action, you mean the game doesn't force you to go to Emma right away? If so, I think that makes sense.

And I looked through the code, and don't see anything about her auto-levelling up for Emma by just letting a day pass by.

to clarify the "sex counter" here is this line
By the way, Sarah doesn’t display it at all, but the “girl’s escape” still happens. The good thing is that by this time I usually have the "Upgrade Control" option and don't have to worry about it. But for the first time it unpleasantly surprised me that the girl without a counter got a “headache”
Sarah's displays in the "Serum Status" page, but like the other bonus girls, hers doesn't show up in her summary. That's because I only added it to the main girls while I was overhauling them. It was really complex to do, so I limited it to just main girls.

I never got around to testing Defeat by Aima. But I remembered a few more little things. In the first house, during Sarah's striptease, her clothed model does not appear in the dialogue, only her eyes and mouth. but the naked model works properly
Hmm. I'll look into that, thanks!

Fishing. The bait never, under any circumstances, disappears from the fish trap. Even if the fish trap has already broken 10 times. Each new trap will contain the bait that you put in the first trap on the first day. It's convenient, of course, but it's terrible. It's terrible that this bug exists in the original version of the game too.
I still don't fully understand the fishing system. I just left it how it was originally implemented.

Serafim_94

Jan 21, 2019
So, regarding the mod and Emma in it, the shopkeeper. Does she get XP normally? Because game doesn't seem to track it, i don't see her xp bar in controller menu, nor does the game say she gets XP when following and finishing jobs. Does she get xp from jobs?

Interactions with her are very expensive, so I'm trying to optimize it.

mr.fursh

Mar 15, 2020
So, regarding the mod and Emma in it, the shopkeeper. Does she get XP normally? Because game doesn't seem to track it, i don't see her xp bar in controller menu, nor does the game say she gets XP when following and finishing jobs. Does she get xp from jobs?

Interactions with her are very expensive, so I'm trying to optimize it.
Are you sure you're playing the NC+ version and not the original??
For reference, Emma's starting quest in the mod is two-stage: give her the serum, and after some time take control. Only after this the experience scale will open

Вы точно играете в версию NC+, а не оригинальную??
Если что, стартовый квест Эммы в моде двухэтапный: напоить сывороткой, и спустя какое то время взять под контроль. Только после этого откроется шкала опыта

Serafim_94

Jan 21, 2019
I mean, it says "Nano control plus" on the menu. And it's a separate install, so unless i've done something extraordinarily stupid - it should be the correct version.

Edit: I might be one version behind the actual though.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Every time I try to download the Plus mod from its official website the download gets cancelled half-way through. Sadge

EDIT: The Mega link from a few pages ago worked.

Last edited:

Serafim_94

Jan 21, 2019
So, now I'm definitely at the actual version, and Kay's Lily indoctrination chain is bugged. When you control Kay at dawn to go to MC house, grab serum and feed it to Lily. On the very first instance of that event, after feeding the serum to Lily, Kay can not return the serum back to MC, because on return MC disappears from the bed and there's nothing to interact with in the room, resulting in a softlock.

This consistently happens regardless of the day of the week or any previous events. Used to work fine on v21. Any way to deal with it? I apologize for the dumbass questions, but digging mod's links from the thread is a bit of a mess.

Last edited:

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
So, now I'm definitely at the actual version, and Kay's Lily indoctrination chain is bugged. When you control Kay at dawn to go to MC house, grab serum and feed it to Lily. On the very first instance of that event, after feeding the serum to Lily, Kay can not return the serum back to MC, because on return MC disappears from the bed and there's nothing to interact with in the room, resulting in a softlock.

This consistently happens regardless of the day of the week or any previous events. Used to work fine on v21. Any way to deal with it? I apologize for the dumbass questions, but digging mod's links from the thread is a bit of a mess.
You have to install the hotfixes. Instructions for this can be found .

I'm trying to centralize all the information on the mod's website, so people don't have to go digging for answers.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Does the Plus mod have any extra NTR (Netorase) content? I always thought the base game was kinda lacking.
Blond girl's mother is upgraded to main girl. So she gets more emphasis and he's married so there is that.

aside from that there is only the implied NTR in the MILF ending where it's implied with their help you basically enslave every other married woman in town.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
So I just found a interesting event. If going to Kay's home at night and requesting a blowjob from her, the scene's animated. Mind = blown. Are there any other events such as this?

Another question, the modded version has a changelog stating it can change controlled heroines' behaviors. How do I do that?

Trollwut

Oct 14, 2019
I see that the bug with Sarah needs supplement dose is still in the v22 even though you can't interact with her whatsoever. Is this really intentional?

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
So I just found a interesting event. If going to Kay's home at night and requesting a blowjob from her, the scene's animated. Mind = blown. Are there any other events such as this?
Lena's BJ scene and Rika's sex scene have animated versions too.
Another question, the modded version has a changelog stating it can change controlled heroines' behaviors. How do I do that?
I'm guessing you're talking about changing a girl's personality. You can find the details for unlocking the corrupt personality .

View attachment 3478752

At The end of the scene it keep loading infinitely because of this loading error

I see that the bug with Sarah needs supplement dose is still in the v22 even though you can't interact with her whatsoever. Is this really intentional?
What do you mean you can't interact with her?

Reactions: KaitenBK201

Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
Is there
Lena's BJ scene and Rika's sex scene have animated versions too.

I'm guessing you're talking about changing a girl's personality. You can find the details for unlocking the corrupt personality .

What do you mean you can't interact with her?
Is there going to be another update sometime or are you finished working with the mod?

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes