4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Aug 27, 2018
I have a question about the MOD version.
How do you make the game load the animated scenes in the movie folder since the animations in this mod are static in the game, also similar to the original... is it possible to load the animated part in the game?
:unsure::unsure:

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
How far along is the next release of your's, if you do not mind me asking?
I'm hoping to have it done by September. IRL stuff has kept me really busy recently.

Did you try installing the hotfixes?

I have a question about the MOD version.
How do you make the game load the animated scenes in the movie folder since the animations in this mod are static in the game, also similar to the original... is it possible to load the animated part in the game?
:unsure::unsure:
There's an option under misc. settings in the pause menu. But I don't remember how far it goes. Those were kinda difficult to deal with, especially since I added the ability to change hair color.

Reactions: Rawr1

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
Is this mod standalone or need to be merged with the original game? A reply would be very much appreciated..

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You should probably make a thread for the mod. That way people could check changelogs, find out what the mod does, and download it all from the same hub post.

Reactions: A. Dark
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes