4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
While I mostly enjoyed the game up to the mind rooms, do I have some nitpicks.

Almost all the town's interiors are objectively too large and most are badly designed, this games would benefits from a world wide shrinking and redesigning (like the open doors toilets in the school, or the dungeon tile in Julian's "training room" placed between trees...). Some simple schedules for other npcs would be nice too.

Even though this is a mind-control themed game, I felt the control aspect was lacking, the controller often felt more like a quick seduce button. It would have been nice to have some diversity in thetype of control each girl answer to; that is being able to try all of them initially but not all type being as succesful. For example, being able to decide if she can access her common sense in an event, or maybe puppet her completely while leaving her conscious.

On an unrelated other point, not being able to delay the move to the manor is very annoying. It disrupt the farming oddjob, you either accept to move and ruin the coziness of the village setting or refuse and lose the option forever.
Rather than moving there, I would rather be able to gather everyone there by giving an order via the controller(aka an activator on the map) with the girls moving some minimum stuff there.

One last point, the whole economy need to be remade and the outfits moved to questlines (from the tailor perhaps). We'd need more oddjobs for the controlled girls. Making them work at the inn/bar, at the indoors or outdoors merchants.
I really think that expecting the player to cheat to fill a money sink is a bad game design.

Mind, I did enjoy the game, and if a mod wasn't still in developement, I would remake the indoors myself. Hell, I'll probably do a mock up using the Sarah version.
While I understand some of your points like lacking diversity of mind control types.
Let's me first clarify that I have only finish the standard game without the mod, so I all my opnions are from the base game
I agree on the money part, it was so grindy that I had to cheat after a while
It annoyed me that the scenes can only be played in certain places like the toilet, house/mansion and in the wood (I didn't do the "rent" thing)
But the worst thing would that it's hard to move the character with the mouse.

But let's not forget this game is a rpgmaker, one that was made four years ago, which of course can't hold up to some of the newer rpgmaker games nowadays. Even then, I'd wager this one is still better than most of it it counterparts.
About the mansion thing though, that is on you. I just checked the walkthrough again, to get the mansion, you have to get Jace on lv1, Rika and Elaine on lv 3 with the second mindroom unlocked. I didn't even know about these requirements since I never focused on Rika and had to check spoilers mid-late game. So just don't lv up the three girls (or one of them) if you don't want to get the mansion early
Hey! First of all, HUGE fan of the game. Thank you Smiling Dog and trainboy2019 for your outstanding work!

Quick question though- is achieving the good ending in hard mode even possible with the 50 day time limit? Even with skipping bunches of bonus content and focusing on getting the 8 girls exp, I dont see any way to get each girl to lvl 4 in 50 days, with getting 20 knowledge.

Thats with getting the Elaine/Lena, Kay/Jace, and Rika/Gwen +50 boosts, occasional Lena bonus exp during twilight, and getting exp from each girl every morning/noon/evening and night (unless im going to school or progressing a girl's level.) Is there something I'm missing here? Any advice would be MUCH appreciated!

Also, small note- no exp is awrded at all for the ElainexRika scene, any bonus recurring scenes (such as Elaine morning bj or waking up with Gwen/Kay,) or watching/participating in taking the girls to the tent. Im not sure if this would be enough to make hard mode finishable, but itd be a big help.

Thanks again for all the hard work- Im looking forward to the update!
That's fair, thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll be sure to try to fix some of the issues mentioned in the new games!

thatszabi

Jul 17, 2024
im rlly struggle with the pet quest anyone know how to get it i know it with a cat but to to trigger it?

Last edited:

BertScalty

Aug 4, 2024
>New games
Excuse me
NEW GAMES?
WHERE?!
Karnewarrior I think speedapple just meant future hentai projects in general, but I'm with you- I'd love a sequel!

Though I also still never got an answer to my hardmode question if anybody knows if the good ending is even posdible in 50 days. :(

I think I might be the only one who cares to play hard mode though- I dont see it discussed much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
Karnewarrior I think speedapple just meant future hentai projects in general, but I'm with you- I'd love a sequel!

Though I also still never got an answer to my hardmode question if anybody knows if the good ending is even posdible in 50 days. :(

I think I might be the only one who cares to play hard mode though- I dont see it discussed much.
probably just use the cheat book to max out every girl you can and get enough money to buy and repair the mansion.

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
is the game good?
I personally think so. But I'm absolutely biased.
soo how do you fix this?
I haven't seen that bug re-appear in a long time... Are you sure you're running the latest version?
Hey guys, I believe I’m softlocked:
I’m waking up before morning on a Sunday with no girls available to control and no jobs to do…
Pls halp, I’d hate to lose my save file
You can interact with your bed and sleep for a little bit to manually progress time
How to install the hotfix for the v22 mod??
Instructions can be found . If any of them are tripping you up, please let me know and I can try to further explain.
im rlly struggle with the pet quest anyone know how to get it i know it with a cat but to to trigger it?
Get a girl to lvl 4. The next day, interact with the cat. Then talk to G.

Glad you like the games!
Sorry for the delayed response. I don't usually check F95 that often.
I've actually never tested the 50 day time limit, but I probably should increase it now that there's more content.
If you can pull it off in 50 days, lmk lol. I'll be very impressed

BertScalty

Aug 4, 2024
trainboy2019 no worries- thanks for the response! If I can figure out where to find you on discord (what server- I dont see ya on the f95 one) I'll gladly switch to there.

I've taken great strides to plan a route (I'm nerdy like that) including trying to get Lena exp mostly during twilight, since shes the only girl you can get exp for then (heartbreaking when she's asleep!) And working to align each girl's schedule around the days they lvl up.

With skipping a bunch of content I normally like to see (since it doesnt work towards the good ending,) I was able to get the following in 50 days:
* Elaine, Lena, Rika, and Gwen to lvl. 4
* Jace, Kay, Lily and Emma to lvl 3 (but no mind rooms complete.)
* 20 knowledge.

So, not only did I not make it (and see no way of doing so,) I also intended to skip all of the mansion, the beach party, and the 3 inn girls.

It takes about 6 days per girl to get to lvl 4. If a time of day (morning, noon, eve, or night) is a session, it's:
* 4-5 sessions to lvl.1 (depending on if they get exp upon being controlled. Also Elaine can be done in 3 sessions via the bath scene.)

* 6 sessions to lvl 2 (4 bjs and 2 work sessions)

* 5 sessions to lvl. 3 (all sex sessions)

* 4 sessions to mind room 1 (all sex sessions)

* 8 sessions to go from mind room 2 to mind room 5 (50 exp, 2 girls at once: Elaine/Lena, Jace/Kay, Gwen/Rika, Lily/Emma).

That's about 20 sessions per girl to get to mind room 1 (or 5 days).

Mind room 2-5 is 8 more sessions (2 days,) but since you can get 2 girls at once we'll say 1 day per girl.

That all is to say you need at minimum 6 days to get a girl to lvl 4, or 48 DAYS TOTAL to get all 8 girls to lvl. 4.

On top of that, you need 20 sessions for school (5 days total,) and also have to factor in wasted sessions needed to advance a girl (like how lena takes 3 nights of tea drinking, for example.) I could be missing something here, but I think it's Lena, Elaine, and Jace take 9 sessions altogether, but to be safe we'll say 12 sessions (3 days worth of time.)

Add in wanting to do mansion, inn, and Kat activities, and I recommend increasing the time limit to 63 days (9 weeks.)

Last edited:

BertScalty

Aug 4, 2024
trainboy2019 TLDR above, we need a 63 day limit to get hard mode good ending, or 70 if you want a rounded number. (This gives more flexibility to experience the game, and covers additional content you may be planning, such as Alexis.)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
trainboy2019 no worries- thanks for the response! If I can figure out where to find you on discord (what server- I dont see ya on the f95 one) I'll gladly switch to there.

I've taken great strides to plan a route (I'm nerdy like that) including trying to get Lena exp mostly during twilight, since shes the only girl you can get exp for then (heartbreaking when she's asleep!) And working to align each girl's schedule around the days they lvl up.

With skipping a bunch of content I normally like to see (since it doesnt work towards the good ending,) I was able to get the following in 50 days:
* Elaine, Lena, Rika, and Gwen to lvl. 4
* Jace, Kay, Lily and Emma to lvl 3 (but no mind rooms complete.)
* 20 knowledge.

So, not only did I not make it (and see no way of doing so,) I also intended to skip all of the mansion, the beach party, and the 3 inn girls.

It takes about 6 days per girl to get to lvl 4. If a time of day (morning, noon, eve, or night) is a session, it's:
* 4-5 sessions to lvl.1 (depending on if they get exp upon being controlled. Also Elaine can be done in 3 sessions via the bath scene.)

* 6 sessions to lvl 2 (4 bjs and 2 work sessions)

* 5 sessions to lvl. 3 (all sex sessions)

* 4 sessions to mind room 1 (all sex sessions)

* 8 sessions to go from mind room 2 to mind room 5 (50 exp, 2 girls at once: Elaine/Lena, Jace/Kay, Gwen/Rika, Lily/Emma).

That's about 20 sessions per girl to get to mind room 1 (or 5 days).

Mind room 2-5 is 8 more sessions (2 days,) but since you can get 2 girls at once we'll say 1 day per girl.

That all is to say you need at minimum 6 days to get a girl to lvl 4, or 48 DAYS TOTAL to get all 8 girls to lvl. 4.

On top of that, you need 20 sessions for school (5 days total,) and also have to factor in wasted sessions needed to advance a girl (like how lena takes 3 nights of tea drinking, for example.) I could be missing something here, but I think it's Lena, Elaine, and Jace take 9 sessions altogether, but to be safe we'll say 12 sessions (3 days worth of time.)

Add in wanting to do mansion, inn, and Kat activities, and I recommend increasing the time limit to 63 days (9 weeks.)
Tbh, I'm very impressed with this lol.

BertScalty

Aug 4, 2024
speedapple thanks- I tend to go a bit overboard.:D

But honestly thanks for the best adult game Ive ever played. Found your game looking for a modern robozou replacement and got so much more than I could've imagined!

I'm gonna try your other two games soon- but honestly can't pull myself way from this one.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes