4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

B4Me_

Jul 20, 2024
trainboy2019
Maybe I'm missing something or am an idiot, but how do I get the EmmaGwen hug? I've completed the mind room for both of them fully (non-hollowed/broken). Brought Gwen around to help at the store too several times. Tried bringing either of them to each other, as per normal threesome for other characters, and checking the sex menu to no avail. Rolled through a week or so ingame visiting the store. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So I downloaded the "standard" game, after a few hours of playing and checking this thread, learnt that the mod expand/add the story/characters beside the regular improve gameplay.
Can I download the mod anytime, e.g after I finish the standard game, get the mod and start with my existing saves?
Or do I have to start a new save for it?

EDIT: Nvm, I'm nearly down with the base game, I'll check the mod then

Last edited:

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
So I downloaded the "standard" game, after a few hours of playing and checking this thread, learnt that the mod expand/add the story/characters beside the regular improve gameplay.
Can I download the mod anytime, e.g after I finish the standard game, get the mod and start with my existing saves?
Or do I have to start a new save for it?

EDIT: Nvm, I'm nearly down with the base game, I'll check the mod then
The mod is just the game with all the extra bits added to it so once you finish the base game just load your save into the mod and the hotfix just in case there's any issues.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Finished the base game, it was a pretty good mindcontrol, corruption game with many freedom and a alright story, albeit with very little story content and repetitive gameplay/cg. Some weird outliers like Emma BJ illustration and Lena animated boob job are strange though.

I see that the mod added more characters/costumes and some extra gameplay. Will probably try it later, for now the game is a 7-7.5/10 for me, maybe an 8 later with the mod, since it a fairly "old" game. Still had much fun with it though, in contrast to dozen of other newer games with the same tags but failed at the execution.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes