4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
When unpack it a got this:
Nano-Control Plus v21.png
Nano-Control Plus v21_2.png

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019
Hey does anyone actually know how to start Emma’s path on the nano control plus mod? It says to pay her 1 Glib but I don’t know how to do that. Also no exp shows up for her

Controlling Emma

1. Go to the shop, and work there until Emma asks for you to give her a drink
  2. Pour the serum into the drink
  3. Talk to Emma
  4. Control her
  5. Pay her 1 Glib

Reactions: trainboy2019

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Any way to get the threesome with Emma and Gwen?
That's a hidden quest for now. I'll release the guide for it with the next version. My hint for it is to find a time when Emma and Gwen are in the same place at the same time.
do u have the link? i know there a website for the mod but i dont know where the walkthrough are tho

ok for some reason when i move in the mansion in the mod plus version it more laggy then when i was at the old house why? can u fix it?
There are a lot more events in the mansion than the house. I don't think there's really a good way to make it less laggy, unfortunately.
I can't quite tell what the issue is. Is stuff missing from the NC32 folder?

Jlemos

Aug 3, 2024
About Alexis.. I did as the guide says and talked to Jace in her mind to invite Alexis.
Went to school the next day, talked to Jace, but no other prompt on the Sex -> Command apeared...
How do I get Alexis?

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
About Alexis.. I did as the guide says and talked to Jace in her mind to invite Alexis.
Went to school the next day, talked to Jace, but no other prompt on the Sex -> Command apeared...
How do I get Alexis?
Did you meet Alexis in the classroom yet?

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
What does this mod do? There's no description...

Reactions: Novaking20

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Also I think the game might be broken for me. I'm on the lily route and woke up as Kay. When I went back to return the serum; Sean is no where to be found. I'm just wondering if this is the way it's suppose to be or is the game broken?

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to cheat for money in this... Console commands maybe? The money grinding requirement to get the outfits is downright obnoxious.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Is there a way to cheat for money in this... Console commands maybe? The money grinding requirement to get the outfits is downright obnoxious.
Ever heard of ?
Can do this very easily.

Alternatively can work, but it struggles a bit with the modern RPGM engine.

Theres also MTool that has some cheat functionality built in.

the easiest in this case is just to use the save editor.

Reactions: Mac2

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
What does this mod do? There's no description...
The description of the mod can be found on the website here:
In short, though, it makes Lily and Emma main girls, adds a new side girl, many new scenes, and lots of new clothing.

How do you get grapes and nin shen?
The item Emma gave you gives a hint towards where to find them, but to be more exact, grapes can be obtained by working for the Mayor. Nin-Shen can be obtained from the glowing spots that usually give you herbs. They have a slight chance to give one.

Also I think the game might be broken for me. I'm on the lily route and woke up as Kay. When I went back to return the serum; Sean is no where to be found. I'm just wondering if this is the way it's suppose to be or is the game broken?
Install the hotfixes.

There's a book next to the planning spot that you can use to increase the amount of money you have. It also helps with XP.

Ever heard of ?
Can do this very easily.

Alternatively can work, but it struggles a bit with the modern RPGM engine.

Theres also MTool that has some cheat functionality built in.

the easiest in this case is just to use the save editor.
I don't really recommend using save editors, as you can easily break other things in the game, especially when there are in game tools to assist with this.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
A couple questions/comments for the modded V22(hotfixed) endgame:

-How do you get Gwen to move into the mansion? She's the only one I'm missing, EXP is maxed.

-Toys(vibes, clamps) don't show up on Lily's character art when you tell her to equip them. Emma is missing the options altogether

Jlemos

Aug 3, 2024
Hey trainboy2019

Thanks for your replies.

I still couldn't unlock the Gwen x Emma scene.. tried working at the shop a full day with Gwen following, command sex when gwen was at the shop.. I don't know what else to do..

Thanks

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes