4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for the answer, i hope i can do this with hide and seek by letting them win, because i don't have a save before this, and i think you guys are referring to the side quest "playmates" which is repeatable, at least i hope so! XD
If I understand you, I don't think you can gain Sarah by letting them win at Hide & Seek in the forest, if you haven't done the "playmates" enough times for her to trust you. Yes, "playmates" is repeatable, and if you let them win, you may have to play tag with them for awile and then repeat the "Where does Kay go?" quest option again, in order to do the "Hide & Seek" again. The game is funny that way. Sometimes you need to go back and "Make a Plan" to re-initialize a quest. Of course, I could be wrong, its been awhile, but you might need to give the aforementioned a try.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
What exactly is the Mod adding/doing? Where can I find a comment or thread about the Mod on F95 for more info?

Exilcs

Sep 22, 2020
What exactly is the Mod adding/doing? Where can I find a comment or thread about the Mod on F95 for more info?
add scenes to characters that did not before add more scenes to the collaboration ones and a new one new clothes and a new beach area and some new scenes for the original characters and some new endings for the added characters and one that is the forced harem or something like that if my memory does not fail me haha

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
This is a link to my post with the download. https://f95zone.to/threads/nano-control-v1-01a-smiling-dog.7631/post-8811799
add scenes to characters that did not before add more scenes to the collaboration ones and a new one new clothes and a new beach area and some new scenes for the original characters and some new endings for the added characters and one that is the forced harem or something like that if my memory does not fail me haha
Yeah, that's a fair summary lol.

MF110

Aug 23, 2018
Is the room on the top floor of the mansion that's between Erika and Crystal supposed to be empty, or am I missing a character?

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Hello,
I'm trying to play trainboy2019's mod on Joiplay.
Unfortunately it says "Error. Failed to load : js/plugins/pixi-live2d.js"
Is the mod just not working on Joiplay ?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
You have to keep visiting the inn at night and she will be randomly mesmerized by a lamp. You have to do it a few times (3 I think?) before MC will give her a dose of serum.

Reactions: trainboy2019

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone have a save where everyone is at max control level? Trying to get the petplay thing and its not going as well as I hoped

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Nano-control Plus v22
Here's the next release of the mod!
It mostly focuses on Emma, but also adds some more minor things.
In addition to the changelog being in the download, I'm proud to announce a big change for the mod!

Nano-control Plus now has a website!
The website is a central hub of content related to Nano-control.
The most notable features of the website are:
• A way to download the mod in addition to using Mega
• Dynamic webpages to view the art of Nano-control in HD
• Profiles and schedules for the girls
• Changelogs for the different versions of the mod since v20
• Guides for different events added in the mod

You can visit the website at

Or if you wish to use Mega, you can find that .

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Nano-control Plus v22
Here's the next release of the mod!
It mostly focuses on Emma, but also adds some more minor things.
In addition to the changelog being in the download, I'm proud to announce a big change for the mod!

Nano-control Plus now has a website!
The website is a central hub of content related to Nano-control.
The most notable features of the website are:
• A way to download the mod in addition to using Mega
• Dynamic webpages to view the art of Nano-control in HD
• Profiles and schedules for the girls
• Changelogs for the different versions of the mod since v20
• Guides for different events added in the mod

You can visit the website at

Or if you wish to use Mega, you can find that here.
Could you help me with Doggo finally? I'm still unable to rejoin his Discord even though I sent him (and you) the Proof that I wasn't underage and that Doggos decision was wrong to kick me out just because some Idiots trolled and reported me. I sent it both of you here on f95 zone in a private message but both of you didn't even bother to look. I even tried to reach Ghost Tiger since I know that he is also on Doggos Discord but he also didn't looked up...

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Is Emma's upgrade incomplete?

I don't see a way to have her interact with Gwem despite there being image files for it.

She also seems to lack a corruption option unless I just forgot how to do it correctly.

Aside from that I see Aima got some dialogue fixes. She doesn't whisper about wanting to enslave me even after I defeat her anymore. Her dream still needs updating but since you have to go out of your way to see that it's a minor issue.

Honestly if possible I'd really want Aima to be upgraded to main girl as well because her storyline is just a really interesting "final boss" confrontation of sorts. Far more interesting than just turning the tables on the scientist guy and just basically getting rid of him.

So I really think that should be incorporated into the main story. Or at the very least expanded upon as a main girl storyline.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I think the problem with that would be that Crystal is someone else's character so making her plot-critical is kinda iffy.

I could see making "Aima" more of a background antagonist (maybe even hopping from person to person) while exerting her control over the MC's harem behind his back until he's finally able to corner her, but that would require some pretty hefty rewrites and might as well be a separate game at that point rather than a mod like this.

Eh, plot thread ideas for a future Nano-control 2 maybe.

Reactions: trainboy2019
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes