4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
can i do only one pregnant or can i do all at once?

Every ending will have a brief dialogue about everyone whose's impregnated. As for now many can be pregnant at a time, well you can get up two pregnant at once through threesome scenes but that's down to chance as you aren't guaranteed a pregnancy when having sex. You can also have threesomes with the following combos:
  • The milfs
  • Gwen and sister
  • Kate and Stace (I think)

Reactions: ahuyz

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
QUESTION! How do you make mods for games like this?

Because honestly I've always wished this game had a bigger epilogue and might try my hand at doing it myself. Most of the assets needed should already exist in one form or another.

My basic idea is to take all 3 of the group endings and turn them into events you can trigger in the epilogue.

Main thing that would need to be added would be changing the default epilogue to send you back into the game, Set triggers in the world for the other ending instead of in the book in your room, Just write some new dialogue that would suit the characters at that point, and either have the epilogue not have them pregnant or find a way to deal with the fact their normal character models don't have a pregnant variation.

THe hardest part would be the last part, although there are some possible shortcuts.

IF anyone who worked on the Nano+ mod is reading this ... assuming I actually do this how would I do it and would anyone consider lending a hand?

I'm not trying to make anything too ambitious here or make a bunch of new assets. Just expand the ending a bit.
I used RPGMaker MZ. The base game used RPGMaker MV. Neither version is encrypted, so you should be able to make a blank project, and then copy the game files into it.
The events are located towards the bottom of the map list, with names like 'teen ending'. You can probably edit them to send the player back. There are preg versions of the character models (except bonus girls), as can be seen in the epilogues. So the hardest part is probably gonna be preventing issues with outfit customization.
I brought Elaine to 500 experience and entered the middle room and what to do next to hack her mind or not, if I hack her mind then she will be like a zombie or leave as is
Do you mean break? If so, she will just stay in one place and never talk.
Is there any difference or consequences to leaving the girls in the tent instead of playing out their events?
Not really. In one case, you see the sex scene, in the other, you don't.
Hey, have you posted the mod any where else. I was going to download via Mega but its to large for the browser and I don;t want to download the app.
I'll consider posting it on another site in the next release. What browser are you using? I've tried it on Chrome and Safari with no issues on my laptop.
How to apply the hotfixes to the modded game?
Download the files, and copy them into the corresponding folders in the game's directory. (I.e. hot fixes/data/Map001.json would overwrite the file at data/Map001.json in the game's directory.)
I haven't played NC for a while, anything new in the modded version? also here is a fan art i created waaaaaaaaaay back that i've posted in their discord server but never shared here... View attachment 2614253
There's a change log in the mod download. Not sure how long it's been since you played, but some of the big things are that Lily's a main girl, and Crystal has been added as a bonus girl. Also more scenes and outfits.
(Also, I remember that piece of art XD)

Reactions: ItsCoolGuy

Neusi Fuji

Jan 6, 2023
can anyone help me???? In order to get elaine to level 2 you must give her aphrodisiacs 3 times a day ( i did that) and it told me to talk to her at night but when i tried it doesn't show up the cut scene, can anyone help with this plsss

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
can anyone help me???? In order to get elaine to level 2 you must give her aphrodisiacs 3 times a day ( i did that) and it told me to talk to her at night but when i tried it doesn't show up the cut scene, can anyone help with this plsss
The quest progress screen is a little clunky when it comes to quests that can be reset by mistakes or missing a step, are you certain you did all three doses in the same day? That is one of the common mistakes as she is missing one phase pretty much every day and people tend to do something else rather than hunt for her.

shadman1--

Dec 7, 2022
How do you get the corruption outfit for lena? I did the same thing as the other girls but it says she isn't cooperative

OverJayYT

Jun 1, 2020
How do you get the corruption outfit for lena? I did the same thing as the other girls but it says she isn't cooperative
if Lena isn't cooperative, that means her mind isn't even set to "Corrupted". Make sure her mind is corrupted first

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone here know what kind of RPG MAKER engine they're using for this game? i think the one i have is a lil different compared to this one...

Last edited:

shadman1--

Dec 7, 2022
if Lena isn't cooperative, that means her mind isn't even set to "Corrupted". Make sure her mind is corrupted first
I did that earlier, but I got it to work after I talked to her during the twilight time period and slept with her. It seems like it was some sort of bug since that did not need to happen with anybody else.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes