4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
In the mantion there is a room in the top floor between Erica and Crystal/Almia that I can't seem to find who stay there.
Haru. Another girl that eventually joins the Inn. You have to keep checking on her at night and she will randomly be mesmerized by a lamp, allowing you to control/dose her. Then she can be moved in.

Apr 17, 2022
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

With all that said, I hope you all enjoy the mod.
Report a bug. In Mac, when crystal try to control Rika, if we click the transmission array of Rika, the screen will be come totally black. I can still save/ load, can use item, but unable to see anything. It seems that the image cannot be loaded?(But there didn't have a error such that error: xxx png is miss. Just all black)

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Hey, I'm the creator of the mod for this game. The next version is out not. You can get it here: Mega

The reason I didn't post it here before was to keep things organized with big reports and hotfixes. I'll still mainly be looking in the discord server for bug reports, but I realized I could just have the hotfixes in a Mega folder.

Is it PC only, or also Android?

Mar 13, 2018

how do i install the mod?

OverJayYT

Jun 1, 2020
There was a riddle in the mod that G said something like "One Requires a heart, that will make the earth depart" or something like that. I am stumbled on how this is gonna be solved. I am not seeing anything in the guide either. If anyone knows, do let me know

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
There was a riddle in the mod that G said something like "One Requires a heart, that will make the earth depart" or something like that. I am stumbled on how this is gonna be solved. I am not seeing anything in the guide either. If anyone knows, do let me know
Check the wood's open field resource zone every day, there is a rarely spawning searchable that produced an item that has heart in the name.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
hey how to feed aphrodisiac to mom i cant find her in noon
First, make sure you have Level 1 control over her and 3 aphrodisiacs.
Next, in the morning, talk to her at the dining table and make her follow you to either your bedroom, her bedroom, or your planning room(I forget which one) and feed her the 1st aphrodisiac.
At noontime on the same day, find her again and make her follow you to feed aphrodisiac #2.
During evening, of the same day, find her one last time, make her follow you and feed her the 3rd dose.
If you did everything correctly, that night, mom will either come to you or you visit her in her bedroom(again, I forget which).

trainboy2019

Dec 17, 2018
Are there any more control scenes with Aima other than Elaine, Rika and Gwen, and Kay and Lilly?
The girls that have these events are Elaine, Rika, Gwen, Kay, Lily, Jace, and Alexis. I can’t remember off the top of my head if Lena’s made it into the last release. If it didn’t, it’ll be in the next release.
This is the post linked from the OP, and it explains nothing. It doesn't say the name of the mod, nor does it explain what the mod does.
I'm downloading it, but when the game is 372MB and the mod is over 1000MB, I have to raise at least one eyebrow.
There is a readme in the download that documented the changes. The mod adds a good number of new scenes in addition to adding variants to every other scene in the game (hair color and the like). I also reworked most of the art in the game to allow for easier implementation by splitting the scenes into layers I can toggle.
I can not get lena's corrupt outfit how do you do it
There was a bug with that one where it was checking if Gwen met the criteria when Lena was following you. I’ll get that fixed.
Plus it has a shit tone of extra artwork. like sketches and such AND ON TOP OF THAT a bunch of default files from RPG maker are just left in.

Honestly assuming the modder still plans to do at least a little more I"d like if they cleaned up the image files a bit so it downloads and runs a bit better. The image folder is such a bloated mess at this point.

Of course I won't demand that or anything. NOt like they're getting payed for this or anything. But I do think it would be a good idea to maybe optomize the mod at least a little.
Yeah, I think a lot of the excess files came from the port to MZ. I’ll clean it up. The sketches are in there for the room to the north of the recollection/replay room. It has sketches of artwork and the like in case people wanted to see that.
How do we install the hotfix update for the modded version?
Hot fixes are in the same folder as the original download. To install them on windows, you would copy paste the files from the hot fix folder into the folder of the same name in the game download. For Mac, it’s similar to windows, but to get to the area to copy to, you need to right click on the application>show package contents>contents>resources>app.nw
Report a bug. In Mac, when crystal try to control Rika, if we click the transmission array of Rika, the screen will be come totally black. I can still save/ load, can use item, but unable to see anything. It seems that the image cannot be loaded?(But there didn't have a error such that error: xxx png is miss. Just all black)
Yeah that’s a bug. The hot fixes should resolve that issue.
does anyone know how to get the elaine/lena shower and relaxing scenes in the mod?
For the shower scene, in the mansion with Lena moved in, have Elaine follow you, go to the bathroom, interact with the glowing spot.
For the relaxation scene, chat with Lena when she’s in the town square with Elaine and the old woman. Eventually, she’ll invite Elaine to help with something on Sunday. On Sunday, go to Lena’s usual spot in the woods and talk to Elaine.
Check the wood's open field resource zone every day, there is a rarely spawning searchable that produced an item that has heart in the name.
This, or there is an NPC in the trees just east of the tent. There’s a small dirt path that looks like it goes into the trees. In there, you’ll find an NPC who can sell you the item too. It’s pricey though.
Has the mod been updated recently?
No, I’m working on the next update, but school takes up a majority of my time. Currently working on content for a certain shopkeeper. A lot of art is still needed for her, but once I finish with her, I’ll release the next version. It’s a few months out at least. I can only get 1 piece of art per month, and she needs at least 3 more.

Reactions: Rawr1

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
For the android version: Your direction button can get stuck, and honestly, it's annoying. This bug needs to be fixed.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
hey how to feed aphrodisiac to mom i cant find her in noon
Unless it has changed in the mod just check every map you can including inside stores, I vaguely recall having the same issue and it was that she goes shopping some days and other days she goes to hang out in the town square to chat with the old lady and the neighbor.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
@trainboy2019

A query, please? No spoiler necessary, just yes or no. If yes, I'll keep looking. Plus version, v 0.48.4.0 Is this functional, or a placeholder for future update?

1675410135768.png

Minor map annoyance - Could these be relocated in a future update, or can you supply a location ID in the data files where I might move them for my personal use? (Don't know if such are to be found in the .json files - Anyone know if RPG map editing is possible in a released version?)

1675410280656.png

Great game. Love your mod. Please, please consider expanding Sarah's possibilities in future updates.

Reactions: TheH34th3n666
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes