4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
boooo! all women are main girls! dont let our dreams be dreams! just DO IT!
We'll see haha, trying really hard to not fall into the whole "this dev is just trying to milk us" bracket.

So I grabbed the android version of this, and it's a bit of a buggy mess(crashes constantly, movement gets stuck in directions frequently, resource points saying nothing when you interact sometimes, the Controller function simply does not work, etc), but it's fun enough overall that I decided to grab the desktop version. Really looking forward to the pregnancy content~

EDIT: To avoid doubleposting, I'll just note here. I saw a message that said "you shouldn't be able to see this, let me know if you can see this message". It was first thing in the morning, right as waking up, on a thursday when I tried to check the calendar.
Sorry about the issues with the android version, it was a hard port, and a lot of the features don't work as intended due to the codes not being compatible. Hopefully the desktop version is more up to expectations.

Thanks for the report! I'll look into it!

Pretty cool game. I like mind control a lot, incest is a turn off but fortunately there are more girls than just mother and sister.
H-scenes are rather basic and i would love more options like: stripshows in public, masturbation, spanking, some light BDSM, lesbian scenes... I mean with mind control genre youre limited only by your imagination.

Also i cannot get Gwen level 0 even with a walkthrough. I talk to her in the morning in the classroom and then i chat with Rika in her room but she doesnt say anything relevant.
Yeah, sorry about the lack of difference, just wanted to have some "basic" stuff in before going into kinks, at level 3 the kinks of the girls should start to show! Hopefully you'll like them!

you need Rika's help to get to Gwen
Thanks for replying man!

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
-Talk to Gwen in the morning while she's in the classroom.
-Chat with Rika in the afternoon in her room while Gwen's not there until she talks about when Gwen comes over. (You need to have Rika controlled)
This is straight from the walkthrough and it doesnt seem to work, Rika doesnt say anything relating to Gwen's visit. I will just assume my save is bugged or something. I will do a fresh playthrough once the new update is released and see how it goes.

As for the more varied and kinky scenes in the future with Level 3 - im looking forward to it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
This is straight from the walkthrough and it doesnt seem to work, Rika doesnt say anything relating to Gwen's visit. I will just assume my save is bugged or something. I will do a fresh playthrough once the new update is released and see how it goes.

As for the more varied and kinky scenes in the future with Level 3 - im looking forward to it.
I see! It might be a luck thing, cause there's a 25% chance of the dialogue appearing, just keep talking to her and it should appear!

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
We'll see haha, trying really hard to not fall into the whole "this dev is just trying to milk us" bracket.
I think most players understand that when more content is added to the plan, it isn't milking when the game takes longer to finish, it's the added workload of extra content.

That said, speaking against my own interests for more mother-daughter threesome potential if Lilly is added, obviously your plan/vision as dev comes first.

Reactions: Rain01

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So what changed with the new version? I don't seem to find anything Christmas related, but maybe I just haven't triggered it.

Also, I happen to have a time when Jace is by Sarah during the midday time on Saturday, but she can't be interacted with. She also shows up in her room, but acts normally. I assume something happened that is leaving her sprite there when it shouldn't be. I can upload my save if it will help (would have to put it in a .rar file and upload that, because it appears to be a file type that isn't supported by the attach files option).

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
So what changed with the new version? I don't seem to find anything Christmas related, but maybe I just haven't triggered it.

Also, I happen to have a time when Jace is by Sarah during the midday time on Saturday, but she can't be interacted with. She also shows up in her room, but acts normally. I assume something happened that is leaving her sprite there when it shouldn't be. I can upload my save if it will help (would have to put it in a .rar file and upload that, because it appears to be a file type that isn't supported by the attach files option).
You need to go to the tailor and order Christmas outfits through custom orders. You will get 3 poses with the Christmas outfits. I think that's all for the Christmas content.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hey speedapple, just tried your game, enjoyed it, its fun! I'd like to make a suggestion. Making a character strip their clothes shouldnt take four hours! Should only have special actions actually force the day forward in time. Like going to school, or working etc. You should allow us to do multiple smaller action in the same time period. Especially as there are events that only happen at certain times/days and the game has a time limit of 50 days!

EDIT: I also noticed that the dialogue in rika scenes does not match her pictures. The mc says she has tiny breasts, but the picture shows she has like d cups or something. Maybe change the dialogue a little there?

EDIT2: Also, also, why does being in their own home count as public?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I think that "public" is not an appropriate term, nonetheless I think that the point is that they may be even more aware in their house since they fear of being "seen" by the others living there... ok, it could get lifted for Rika and Elaine once they know of each other ( yay for screwing on the dinner table! ) but I don't know how the programming of such events works, could become a nightmare :p

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I think that "public" is not an appropriate term, nonetheless I think that the point is that they may be even more aware in their house since they fear of being "seen" by the others living there... ok, it could get lifted for Rika and Elaine once they know of each other ( yay for screwing on the dinner table! ) but I don't know how the programming of such events works, could become a nightmare :p
Also, people could visit, like Gwen; then again, they could just go to the room and lock the door.

As for it being lifted, it shouldn't be too hard, from what I got when playing around w/ Rpgmaker; just need to add a variable/switch, like once Elaine and Rika reach a certain level, add one for each, and once the variable is two or higher, then you can play w/ both.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Also, people could visit, like Gwen; then again, they could just go to the room and lock the door.

As for it being lifted, it shouldn't be too hard, from what I got when playing around w/ Rpgmaker; just need to add a variable/switch, like once Elaine and Rika reach a certain level, add one for each, and once the variable is two or higher, then you can play w/ both.
that could be an idea, but by now this game doesn't seem to have threesome (beside the Kay+Jace thing, but that's not really a threesome), let's see what speedapple will do :p

by the way @speedapple , the costumes of the "xmas" edition will still be there in editions after Xmas? :D

deshawn

Jul 2, 2017
R pc saves compatible with android?
Where can i find it? Ive been looking at my internal storage>android>data
Still cant find it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey speedapple, just tried your game, enjoyed it, its fun! I'd like to make a suggestion. Making a character strip their clothes shouldnt take four hours! Should only have special actions actually force the day forward in time. Like going to school, or working etc. You should allow us to do multiple smaller action in the same time period. Especially as there are events that only happen at certain times/days and the game has a time limit of 50 days!

EDIT: I also noticed that the dialogue in rika scenes does not match her pictures. The mc says she has tiny breasts, but the picture shows she has like d cups or something. Maybe change the dialogue a little there?

Thanks! Glad you liked it! The stripping thing/ time thing is mostly to prevent unlimited exp, don't worry about the days left! It'll either be extended significantly or removed altogether or something like that during the final release!

Rika's breast are supposed to be small-ish, the sex scenes depict this correctly haha.

I'll try to fix the home thing!

I'll try to get it done! It's not that much of an issue, just didn't have much time lately due to implementing other stuff + real life commitments haha.

Yeah, I'll try to get something like that up soon, just been really busy lately.

that could be an idea, but by now this game doesn't seem to have threesome (beside the Kay+Jace thing, but that's not really a threesome), let's see what speedapple will do :p

by the way @speedapple , the costumes of the "xmas" edition will still be there in editions after Xmas? :D
Yeap! They will still be in the game! As for the threesomes, look forward to future releases hahaha.

R pc saves compatible with android?
Where can i find it? Ive been looking at my internal storage>android>data
Still cant find it.
Heya man, sorry, the saves for android and PC aren't compatible I think.

Reactions: Ares02

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
are there any one who knows how to upgrade the sister i get past the first when you enter her mind but the next part i cannot

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Rika's breast are supposed to be small-ish, the sex scenes depict this correctly haha.
I wasn't complaining that her boobs were small, i like small breasts, i was saying that the text says her boobs are tiny, but the images show reasonably medium sized breasts. You obviously dont want to redo the images, so maybe consider changing the text slightly so it is more inline with the images?

deshawn

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks! Glad you liked it! The stripping thing/ time thing is mostly to prevent unlimited exp, don't worry about the days left! It'll either be extended significantly or removed altogether or something like that during the final release!

I'll try to fix the home thing!

I'll try to get it done! It's not that much of an issue, just didn't have much time lately due to implementing other stuff + real life commitments haha.

Yeah, I'll try to get something like that up soon, just been really busy lately.

Yeap! They will still be in the game! As for the threesomes, look forward to future releases hahaha.

Heya man, sorry, the saves for android and PC aren't compatible I think.
i see
thx m8!
I guess ill just start from the beginning

vasnix

Oct 24, 2017
when i try to run the game, it deletes itself. just the game executable though. am i doing something wrong here?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes