4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Sorry man, my saves won't work for the normal game.

None at the moment, but who knows about the future haha.

Hi man, sorry what do you mean by Sarah's dialogue to trigger?
To say that she trusts me now so that I can start Kay's next level quest.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
To say that she trusts me now so that I can start Kay's next level quest.
Oh, the Sarah part is optional, you can check your quest log, the quest text will change after she trust you. Current you need to play with her 8 times, but the next version only needs 4!

Reactions: wrarar

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
What about pregnancy in this game? First thing i would order them is to stop taking birth control and keeping me up to date of their menstrual cycle :)

Theguyman

Apr 8, 2018
I can't open the mac version, it just says "failed to load: js/plugins/mv_plugins_-_savesinlocaldata.js"

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
in the sisters mind how do you get past the dogs in her mind?
I went back up and to the right side of the entrance you come into. After a few seconds the bear things move to the right some then you have to dash down and to the left.

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
It won't extract the game completely for me, just the credits and 2 separate files. Help would be appreciated

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
What about pregnancy in this game? First thing i would order them is to stop taking birth control and keeping me up to date of their menstrual cycle :)
The pregnancy system is a work in progress, deciding between a menstrual cycle system for added realism and a "pregnancy point" system for simplicity at the moment.

Is anyone else having an issue where their anti-virus keeps quarantining the .exe file?
Yeah, it's a known issue, normally McAfee does this, it's likely due to the fact that a lot of RPG Maker games are pretty shady, but in this case it's just a false positive! Hopefully that puts your mind at ease.
The mega link says 0.13b not 0.13d.
Gotcha! I'll fix that real quick.
on Mac it says 'failed to load ...savesinlocaldata.js'

saaaad !
I can't open the mac version, it just says "failed to load: js/plugins/mv_plugins_-_savesinlocaldata.js"
Same Mac error for me....:confused:
Must be the new plugin, I had one installed cause some Mac users were having problems with saving the game, I'll remove it if that's an issue.
I went back up and to the right side of the entrance you come into. After a few seconds the bear things move to the right some then you have to dash down and to the left.
Thanks for replying man!
Where do you get the anal beads? Can't seem to find them anywhere
You can buy it from the black smith!
It won't extract the game completely for me, just the credits and 2 separate files. Help would be appreciated
It's likely due to your anti-virus, it must have flagged the game and deleted it as soon as it's extracted, just put it in the exception list and it should be extracted as per intended!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm, I think I've last played this shortly after its inception on the legend of krystal forums.
Seems to have come a long way, judging by the pictures.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hmm, I think I've last played this shortly after its inception on the legend of krystal forums.
Seems to have come a long way, judging by the pictures.
Hopefully it'll live up to expectations haha

will you be able to level sarah, lily, or emma in the future?
They do have content planned, but most likely nothing big like the main 6 girls.

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
So I grabbed the android version of this, and it's a bit of a buggy mess(crashes constantly, movement gets stuck in directions frequently, resource points saying nothing when you interact sometimes, the Controller function simply does not work, etc), but it's fun enough overall that I decided to grab the desktop version. Really looking forward to the pregnancy content~

EDIT: To avoid doubleposting, I'll just note here. I saw a message that said "you shouldn't be able to see this, let me know if you can see this message". It was first thing in the morning, right as waking up, on a thursday when I tried to check the calendar.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Pretty cool game. I like mind control a lot, incest is a turn off but fortunately there are more girls than just mother and sister.
H-scenes are rather basic and i would love more options like: stripshows in public, masturbation, spanking, some light BDSM, lesbian scenes... I mean with mind control genre youre limited only by your imagination.

Also i cannot get Gwen level 0 even with a walkthrough. I talk to her in the morning in the classroom and then i chat with Rika in her room but she doesnt say anything relevant.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes