4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm having problems with my mother.
I give the 3 aphrodisiacs and when I try to talk to her during the night nothing happens

it's bugged or did I miss something?
Did you talk to G about upgrading the controller? That might be the issue if you haven't! But if you did and the problem persist do let me know!

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
Guys is anyone having a save for the 0.11 or 0.10 version? I got a re-imaged windows and now I have to start from scratch :(
here you go. save from end of .11(edit just relized i forgot to complete lena's quest line. this is a speed run from current update testing for bugs. aside from duplicate elaine at beginning no bugs encountered so far edit 2 fixed now. just need to go to tent at night for public use quest if you so choose.). from location the executable is drop it in www/save (might have to make folder if no saves)

Cybernetshock

Oct 11, 2017
still bugged I did all the missions of kay without problems but mother's but I still can not do the missions of the mother dsadsada.png

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
still bugged I did all the missions of kay without problems but mother's but I still can not do the missions of the mother View attachment 176273
I see, that is odd, could you attach your save file here? I'll take a look at it!

The save file is loacted in ("www">"save") just upload the file here and I'll see what's wrong asap!

But just to check, did you give it to her all in one day? It has do be done in the morning, noon and evening of the same day.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
do you have your own blog spot? where you share the walkthroughs within your download?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Announcement for 0.12d
We are almost at 200 patrons! Thank you all for supporting me all this way, I really appreciate the support! It definitely helps the game to get resources easier!

Thanks Image for updating the links!

Also I updated the walkthrough!

And before I forget if you wanna stay up to date or just chat about stuff!
wait... how did ya do that? o_O
f95zone tells me you edited ya post at april 7. 2018. yet your version post about 0.12d just came out recently on patreon =O.

is that a website bug or an illuminati thing ^^?

oh by the way, congrats for 200 patreons!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
do you have your own blog spot? where you share the walkthroughs within your download?
Sorry, don't have a blogspot, I normally upload everything to Patreon. If it's a walkthrough you need, there's one on the Patreon page (just filter walkthrough) and there's one right here in the page with the download!

@speedapple Enjoying the game so far! Just a quick question regarding impregnation, any news on if/when it might be implemented?

Asking for a friend...
Hmmmm, tell your friend that it'll probably be one of the endings! You'll have to cum in certain girls on certain days to get them pregnant for the ending! At least that's the idea for now!

Hey man, I just used your save, I think you didn't click on the book in the study to make a plan for Elaine.

wait... how did ya do that? o_O
f95zone tells me you edited ya post at april 7. 2018. yet your version post about 0.12d just came out recently on patreon =O.

is that a website bug or an illuminati thing ^^?

oh by the way, congrats for 200 patreons!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks XD

There is some way to disable this sepia filter ?
If it's bothering you I could add an option to remove the filters for Morning and evening in the future releases? Shouldn't be too hard!

there six girl right could add sarah as well
Sarah is more of a secret character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) which will be added to the game at the very last release due to "reasons". But there are gonna be more, so far I got art made for 2 more secret characters haha.
So yeap, main six girls are: Elaine, Rika, Kay, Gwen, Lena, Jace

Let me know if you all have any more questions yeah! Sorry I'm not replying as fast, it's hell month for me now haha, lots of work to do.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Enjoyed the update! A few things:

• Lots of typos within the new content. I would definitely go back over the text. I can put something for all of them here, but it would literally take over a dozen screenshots or a long block of text. Let me know if you'd still like me to do that.
  • Kay never calls you Master even when you tell her to do so in her mind.
  • New Jace event can be done at any time of the day (even though it is pretty clear from the text it should only occur at night), she also says that she knows what you do there, even if you haven't loaned out anyone.
  • Asking Jace for a blowjob plays it out like you are in the woods regardless of where you do it.
I also think it would be a good idea to code something similar to how it is able to recognize when you are in your room (for going into someone's mind) and when you aren't for doing a sexual action with someone. I'd think it would make sense if you were able to do it in the person's room, or at the very least in your room, without it thinking you were trying to do the act in public.

Since you have Kay agree in her level 2 scene that she'll help you get her mom if you were to tell her to do so, do you have any plans of including her at all? I figured since you didn't just call her "Kay's Mom", that you were going to do something with her. Or maybe it's something you could consider adding post completion (like a v1.1 or something).

Reactions: speedapple

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Played through for the first time - and got I think almost (if not there) to the end of content. Loving this!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
Played through for the first time - and got I think almost (if not there) to the end of content. Loving this!
1. yes, need to use anal beads for a set number of days(10-15) to loosen them up first.
2. not yet

in addition to bugs other users have posted there is
- Gwen lvl 2 quest repeatable(on days she is at the house)
- duplicate Elaine sitting at table after talking to G
- flashing circle above rika and lena which triggered a scene the first time acts as a solid wall after the trigger

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
may i Ask if you can edit the controls to WASD?
and changes for the time color ? it hurts a bit on the eye.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Enjoyed the update! A few things:

• Lots of typos within the new content. I would definitely go back over the text. I can put something for all of them here, but it would literally take over a dozen screenshots or a long block of text. Let me know if you'd still like me to do that.
  • Kay never calls you Master even when you tell her to do so in her mind.
  • New Jace event can be done at any time of the day (even though it is pretty clear from the text it should only occur at night), she also says that she knows what you do there, even if you haven't loaned out anyone.
  • Asking Jace for a blowjob plays it out like you are in the woods regardless of where you do it.
I also think it would be a good idea to code something similar to how it is able to recognize when you are in your room (for going into someone's mind) and when you aren't for doing a sexual action with someone. I'd think it would make sense if you were able to do it in the person's room, or at the very least in your room, without it thinking you were trying to do the act in public.

Since you have Kay agree in her level 2 scene that she'll help you get her mom if you were to tell her to do so, do you have any plans of including her at all? I figured since you didn't just call her "Kay's Mom", that you were going to do something with her. Or maybe it's something you could consider adding post completion (like a v1.1 or something).
Hi man! Thanks for the list of bugs! I'll get them sorted out asap!
As for the thing with Kay's mom, yes I'm planning to add some content for her! But might take awhile for it to get in the game, have a couple of events and characters I have to deal with first!

Hi man! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
As for the anal scenes, yeap! Like Mr potato said, you'll need to have them wear the anal beads to loosen them up!
As for the leasing thing. I just got the art for Kay's leasing scene a few days ago, it should be in the game in the next update!

1. yes, need to use anal beads for a set number of days(10-15) to loosen them up first.
2. not yet

in addition to bugs other users have posted there is
- Gwen lvl 2 quest repeatable(on days she is at the house)
- duplicate Elaine sitting at table after talking to G
- flashing circle above rika and lena which triggered a scene the first time acts as a solid wall after the trigger
Thanks for answering the question as usual man! Appreciate it! I'll take a look at the bugs encountered as well!

Let me know if there are anymore problems yeah! I'll try to deal with them asap! If you ever have any suggestions feel free to let me know too! Leave a review for the game of you liked it haha, I'll be able to know what do you all enjoy and what you all don't!

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
just finished the game. waiting for the next update hehe, i like the flow already

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes