4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
could you make the somemore animation
Yeap, more are underway! Rika should be getting her level 2 animation!

hey guys how to unlock lena lnd jace? i tried talking to them several time now.
Hi man, you can find the information in the walkthrough!
For Lena, you'll need to talk to one of her cows for about 5 times and it will knock you over, starting Lena's quest.
As for Jace, she will arrive after 2 weeks, you'll be able to unlock her quest by talking to the teacher after your "knowledge" is at 5.
Hope that helps!

nite grandion

Oct 18, 2018
thank
Yeap, more are underway! Rika should be getting her level 2 animation!

Hi man, you can find the information in the walkthrough!
For Lena, you'll need to talk to one of her cows for about 5 times and it will knock you over, starting Lena's quest.
As for Jace, she will arrive after 2 weeks, you'll be able to unlock her quest by talking to the teacher after your "knowledge" is at 5.
Hope that helps!

thank you sir. it helps alot.

Reactions: Sususu

Sere

May 15, 2017
Hi, I want to ask 3 questions:
1- what are the interactions between the girls and how can I see them?
2-I remember that NPC dialogue would reflect changes in the girls' behaviour, but other than the creepy stalkers that pop up, the dialogue is mostly the same. Am I missing something?
3- When will the next version be released?
And thanks.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, I want to ask 3 questions:
1- what are the interactions between the girls and how can I see them?
2-I remember that NPC dialogue would reflect changes in the girls' behaviour, but other than the creepy stalkers that pop up, the dialogue is mostly the same. Am I missing something?
3- When will the next version be released?
And thanks.
1. If you're asking about CGs then there are none. Story wise you can bring Sarah for Kay's Level 2, Kay and Sarah for Jace's Level 1 and Gwen for Rika's Level 2. I think that's about it for now and like I said, no visual difference, don't know if he plans to change that in the future.
2. I have no idea what you are talking about. Their personality changes with each level that you get for them but I don't know of any dialog changes based on talks with NPCs.
3. I have good news and bad news. 0.12 was released yesterday but: "Something else that I wanted to announce is that I will be extending the wait time for the public release! Instead of 1 week, it's gonna be open to the public 2 weeks after the release of the Patron version." And since none of his Patrons share the game you'll just have to wait or consider joining his Patreon.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks for answering, but can you tell me what's new?
Think I can help with that haha.
V0.12 Changelog

-Jace's level 2 added

-Kay's level 3 added

-Jace's alternative outfit added

-Gwen's alternative outfit added

-Sprites added for Derek, Sarah, Lena's alternative outfit, and Jace.

-Day to day interactions between the girls fixed.

Yeah, the daily interactions thing was kinda not activating, but the Patrons have told me it's working now! It's mostly just the girls talking to each other and stuff like that, mostly just fluff so that you all can see what they are up to. Testing it out for now to see if people like them or think they're a waste of time.

1. If you're asking about CGs then there are none. Story wise you can bring Sarah for Kay's Level 2, Kay and Sarah for Jace's Level 1 and Gwen for Rika's Level 2. I think that's about it for now and like I said, no visual difference, don't know if he plans to change that in the future.
2. I have no idea what you are talking about. Their personality changes with each level that you get for them but I don't know of any dialog changes based on talks with NPCs.
3. I have good news and bad news. 0.12 was released yesterday but: "Something else that I wanted to announce is that I will be extending the wait time for the public release! Instead of 1 week, it's gonna be open to the public 2 weeks after the release of the Patron version." And since none of his Patrons share the game you'll just have to wait or consider joining his Patreon.
Thanks for answering man, appreciate it!

Sorry about the 2 week thing, but I did it cause I felt that it's only fair to the Patrons, 1 week is barely enough time for them to play a bug free version, since they are helping me to balance/ hunt for bugs/ tweak with the story.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Think I can help with that haha.
V0.12 Changelog

-Jace's level 2 added

-Kay's level 3 added

-Jace's alternative outfit added

-Gwen's alternative outfit added

-Sprites added for Derek, Sarah, Lena's alternative outfit, and Jace.

-Day to day interactions between the girls fixed.

Yeah, the daily interactions thing was kinda not activating, but the Patrons have told me it's working now! It's mostly just the girls talking to each other and stuff like that, mostly just fluff so that you all can see what they are up to. Testing it out for now to see if people like them or think they're a waste of time.

Thanks for answering man, appreciate it!

Sorry about the 2 week thing, but I did it cause I felt that it's only fair to the Patrons, 1 week is barely enough time for them to play a bug free version, since they are helping me to balance/ hunt for bugs/ tweak with the story.
Thanks dude!

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I'm having truble with the mom...

I'm trying to do the level two with the aphrodisiacs, but I can't figure out how to use the aphrodisiacs...

I controlled her and had her follow me, but
When I talk to her, the only options I get are,
Chat
Sex
Send back
Nothing

I tried going into the items menue and clicking the aphrodisiacs but that doesn't seem to do anything...

Am I doing something wrong here, or am I just missing something?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm having truble with the mom...

I'm trying to do the level two with the aphrodisiacs, but I can't figure out how to use the aphrodisiacs...

I controlled her and had her follow me, but
When I talk to her, the only options I get are,
Chat
Sex
Send back
Nothing

I tried going into the items menue and clicking the aphrodisiacs but that doesn't seem to do anything...

Am I doing something wrong here, or am I just missing something?
Oh, you might have forgotten to upgrade the controller. Just talk to G, upgrade the controller and get her to follow you! Then just talk to her and everything should be fine! But in the event that it's not, let me know and I'll take a closer look at it!

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Ok, thanks, that helped me find the problem.

Previously, I talked to G and bought the aphrodisiacs,
But as I said, I couldn't use them.

I went and talked to G like you said,
And turns out my problem was that I was supposed to talk to G when I bought the aphrodisiacs.

Now that I talked to G, everything is working fine.

Thanks again!

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I just realized that that main paragraph is kind of confusing...

I went and talked to G like you said,
(When I said talk here, I meant interacting with G.)

And turns out my problem was that I was supposed to talk to G when I bought the aphrodisiacs.
(When I said talk here, I was referring to selecting the "talk" option)

Now that I talked to G, everything is working fine.
(Again referring to the "talk" option.)

Just wanted to clarify what I meant. It gets confusing when you use the word talk in both instinces, and in each insince they have 2 sepret meanings.

It might make more sense to say "chat with G then select talk" or " interact with G and talk to him".

Next time I guess I'll have to phrase things better...

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
anyone willing to share the Halloween pic to us moochers?
Halloween.png
It's pretty much in the discord haha, I didn't lock it behind anything cause it was made by a player, would be pretty douchy of me to try do that haha. Only reason it was cropped in Patreon is cause Patreon doesn't allow me to post anything with nudity in public posts, so I made two post.

Reactions: Sususu and PugWug

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
After seeing the changelog, I can't wait for this to come out! I checked this thread thinking it was about time for the next update to come out, and I'm glad to see that it's sometime today.

@speedapple I had earned a little income from a temp job and cancelled a subscription to something I literally haven't used in over half a year, and was able to at least join the $1 tier (for now...will probably increase if/when financial situation improves more).

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
After seeing the changelog, I can't wait for this to come out! I checked this thread thinking it was about time for the next update to come out, and I'm glad to see that it's sometime today.

@speedapple I had earned a little income from a temp job and cancelled a subscription to something I literally haven't used in over half a year, and was able to at least join the $1 tier (for now...will probably increase if/when financial situation improves more).
Thank you man! I appreciate it! Hopefully you'll like it!

cool_aaaa

Oct 6, 2017
Guys is anyone having a save for the 0.11 or 0.10 version? I got a re-imaged windows and now I have to start from scratch :(

Cybernetshock

Oct 11, 2017
I'm having problems with my mother.
I give the 3 aphrodisiacs and when I try to talk to her during the night nothing happens

it's bugged or did I miss something?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes