4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
Well, here is an issue. I try to launch it, get an error saying something about lack of resources, and application file gets deleted.

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
woohoo! Finally getting back into this game after a 3-4 release hiatus - because I just didn't have the patience for the light control lvl1-lvl2 stuff; big personality corruption and full robotic control is more my vibe.

love what you've done with everything: shaping up to be a good mind control game - reminds me of Robozou back in the day (complete with the tedious grind....)

-just wanted to post a message of positivity since everyone's hounding you for info.
Keep at it!

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
It's basically the issue of how the girl's scenes and events might interact with each other, and I'm working on the worst case scenario that I might lose all my Patrons, I want the game to be complete instead of one girl having a whole bunch of scenes and the rest having incomplete scenes, this way even if I run out of funds from the patrons, I could just fork out a bit of money to commission the ending and have it end neatly. I'm not partners with the artist and everything I get is on a pay per commission basis, and I'm not a really popular dev like the others making 1-2k a month, so I kinda have to plan it this way. Sorry about that...

Hi man, sorry, Gwen's outfit selection isn't in the game yet I'm afraid, but it should be in by the next update!

Hey guys, just have the girl follow you and go to their dresser/ wardrobe in their room, it should be glowing, just click on it and customize away!

Just let me know if you all have any other problems or issues yeah!
The problem is that Rikas wardrobe always says the same thing "Rika have a bunch of similar clothes" or something like that, like there is no option, i even have 3 of her clothes bought

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
Figured I'd try to chip in and help the author clear questions - less time answering us moochers, more game dev time.

Where is Elaine during the day?
really depends on the day of week but the 3 primary locations are:
-house
-town store w/ the bathroom
-town square at the center

So how do I gain control of Sarah??
not in the game yet

is there kay rika and lena anal
Kay and Lena are in - get them the anal plug and wait 10-15 days

I have the Aphrodisiac and Inhibitor(X3 of each item) for Lena lvl 3 quest. but it wont trigger the continuation of the quest. (the green checkmark on this part of the quest) i Dont know what i did wrong or if it's a bug that wont trigger due to some circumstance (like too many quests in my log, or something similar).

I also did buy those items after i used the cheats in the 1st or 2nd day. Maybe this is an important action i did earlier in the game.
I believe you have to talk to them during dinner at her house. Shenanigans then ensues

The problem is that Rikas wardrobe always says the same thing "Rika have a bunch of similar clothes" or something like that, like there is no option, i even have 3 of her clothes bought
is she level 2?

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
I got stuck on practically the first objective in this game, dose your Mom's tea at breakfast. I'm downstairs in the house, I see an empty dinner table with four chairs, I see the kitchen, there is nothing that looks like a pot of tea or cup of tea. I see nothing on the stove, a carrot on the countertop.

I finally figured out why this happened, because I used my bed to "waste time" and it was actually Noon and not morning, although the game didn't do much to tell me this or explain that this wasn't the right time to dose the tea.

And the whole reason I used the bed was because mouse control was broken when I woke up and I wasn't sure what to do (turns out keyboard works).

This game's concept seems cool and the character art looks great, but RPGM games feel like garbage to play, the movement and controls are not good. Just the way it handles mouse input, no WASD (as far as I can tell), no diagonal movement, it all feels bad. I think RAGS is about the only thing worse.

I'll probably give this game another shot at some point, but that was my initial experience. No offense intended to the creator, of course.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you mean the optional quest w/ Kay, you have to play with the two on weekdays, during the 2nd part of the day, around 7~10 times.

If you meant, activities w/ her, then there's nothing atm. Dog said he'd being adding her scenes in last, due to patreon reasons.

I got stuck on practically the first objective in this game, dose your Mom's tea at breakfast. I'm downstairs in the house, I see an empty dinner table with four chairs, I see the kitchen, there is nothing that looks like a pot of tea or cup of tea. I see nothing on the stove, a carrot on the countertop.

I finally figured out why this happened, because I used my bed to "waste time" and it was actually Noon and not morning, although the game didn't do much to tell me this or explain that this wasn't the right time to dose the tea.

And the whole reason I used the bed was because mouse control was broken when I woke up and I wasn't sure what to do (turns out keyboard works).

This game's concept seems cool and the character art looks great, but RPGM games feel like garbage to play, the movement and controls are not good. Just the way it handles mouse input, no WASD (as far as I can tell), no diagonal movement, it all feels bad. I think RAGS is about the only thing worse.

I'll probably give this game another shot at some point, but that was my initial experience. No offense intended to the creator, of course.
I'm pretty sure, RPGMaker was for PC, starting out; MV is the only one w/ mouse control, unless you get scripts for the older versions.

Anyways, I remember there being an option to change keys in VX Ace, if you pressed F1, so try some of the F# and you might be able to. (For MV: F5 restarts the game, so don't press that; and F2 shows the FPS; don't remember the others.)

Hallo490

Jan 29, 2018
Well, here is an issue. I try to launch it, get an error saying something about lack of resources, and application file gets deleted.

Decow

May 29, 2018
I'm stuck with Jace level 1 event. After talking to Kay as optional quest (My Kay is level 2) she agrees to help me, but then the quest says I need to talk to Jace while she's at her bedroom but I keep getting her normal conversations when i talk to her.. I have tried to bring Kay with me to talk with Jace or vice versa but nothing happens.. I don't understand if I'm misunderstanding something or if I'm bugged.. Any help?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm stuck with Jace level 1 event. After talking to Kay as optional quest (My Kay is level 2) she agrees to help me, but then the quest says I need to talk to Jace while she's at her bedroom but I keep getting her normal conversations when i talk to her.. I have tried to bring Kay with me to talk with Jace or vice versa but nothing happens.. I don't understand if I'm misunderstanding something or if I'm bugged.. Any help?
I think you needed to talk to Kay/Sarah on a weekday, during the 2nd phase. Remember it giving you a new option to bring Jace, to play hide&seek. Then you have to find them.

Reactions: Decow

Decow

May 29, 2018
I think you needed to talk to Kay/Sarah on a weekday, during the 2nd phase. Remember it giving you a new option to bring Jace, to play hide&seek. Then you have to find them.
Nice. Basically I had to talk to Jace during the 2nd phase on a weekday. The event won't happen on weekends, thanks for your help. :)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Yikes, built up a bit of a reply backlog, sorry bout that.

Hm...didn't know that. Prudent of you, planning for it like that.

Okay, Speed. You've earned this. Soon as I get the capability to do online transactions you get a new patron. If you still need one, that is.

Don't expect it too soon, though.
Haha, thanks a lot for the support (シ_ _)シ

Where is Elaine during the day?
She's either in the square, the shop or at home during the day.

Play with her about 8 times, then start Kay's level 2 quest and find her before finding Kay.

is there kay rika and lena anal
Only Kay and Lena, Rika's isn't added yet.

I have the Aphrodisiac and Inhibitor(X3 of each item) for Lena lvl 3 quest. but it wont trigger the continuation of the quest. (the green checkmark on this part of the quest) i Dont know what i did wrong or if it's a bug that wont trigger due to some circumstance (like too many quests in my log, or something similar).

I also did buy those items after i used the cheats in the 1st or 2nd day. Maybe this is an important action i did earlier in the game.
You need to take to G before giving her the stuff

Normally when stuff like this happens, McAfee is normally to blame. It probably thought the game was a virus. Sorry bout that.

woohoo! Finally getting back into this game after a 3-4 release hiatus - because I just didn't have the patience for the light control lvl1-lvl2 stuff; big personality corruption and full robotic control is more my vibe.

love what you've done with everything: shaping up to be a good mind control game - reminds me of Robozou back in the day (complete with the tedious grind....)

-just wanted to post a message of positivity since everyone's hounding you for info.
Keep at it!
Think you'll be glad to know that I reduce the exp needed by almost half XD Hopefully it'll make it more enjoyable!

That's weird, you need to have her at level 2 and as a follower, but if you already have her doing that, let me know and I'll try to see what's the issue!

Figured I'd try to chip in and help the author clear questions - less time answering us moochers, more game dev time.

really depends on the day of week but the 3 primary locations are:
-house
-town store w/ the bathroom
-town square at the center

not in the game yet

Kay and Lena are in - get them the anal plug and wait 10-15 days

I believe you have to talk to them during dinner at her house. Shenanigans then ensues

is she level 2?
Thanks for replying for me man XD

I'll add a sparkle effect at the spot with the tea to make it more obvious, hopefully it'll help! Thanks for letting me know about this!

If you mean the optional quest w/ Kay, you have to play with the two on weekdays, during the 2nd part of the day, around 7~10 times.

If you meant, activities w/ her, then there's nothing atm. Dog said he'd being adding her scenes in last, due to patreon reasons.

I'm pretty sure, RPGMaker was for PC, starting out; MV is the only one w/ mouse control, unless you get scripts for the older versions.

Anyways, I remember there being an option to change keys in VX Ace, if you pressed F1, so try some of the F# and you might be able to. (For MV: F5 restarts the game, so don't press that; and F2 shows the FPS; don't remember the others.)
Thanks a lot for replying for me as usual dude, appreciate it!

Think it might be an issue with McAfee, I swear that they hate my game for some reason.

How to play it on android ?????
I downloaded it
Just click on the apk to install it and you should be able to play the game as normal!

Nice. Basically I had to talk to Jace during the 2nd phase on a weekday. The event won't happen on weekends, thanks for your help. :)
Sorry for replying too late :pensive:

Reactions: beehe

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Yikes, built up a bit of a reply backlog, sorry bout that.
That's weird, you need to have her at level 2 and as a follower, but if you already have her doing that, let me know and I'll try to see what's the issue!
Oh, just noticed I had her at level 1 and thought i had her at 2, right now there are only 2 minor bugs, when you change Rika's and Lena's clothes, sometimes they would appear with their initial clothes when talking and change midtalk

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
I swear that Rika and Gwen are to diabetes inducing in the game, but that's why I love them. With Sarah as the cherry on top.

Also I think there may be a bug for Sunday, since I was able to enter the school and go to class.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How do I get the anal scenes for Lena and Kay ?
Heya! You just need to get them to wear the anal beads for a couple of days, and when their tightness reaches "Tight" you'll be able to toggle them as per any other repeatable scene!

I swear that Rika and Gwen are to diabetes inducing in the game, but that's why I love them. With Sarah as the cherry on top.

Also I think there may be a bug for Sunday, since I was able to enter the school and go to class.
Glad you liked them haha, they will be getting more events soon! So do look forward to that! I'll take a look at the Sunday school thing, thanks for letting me know!

Is anyone getting this error (loading error img/pictures/mayor_1)
Hi man, sorry about that, I released a new apk version on the Patreon page that should have fixed this issue, but do let me know if there are still problems with it!

Reactions: Eurocorp and Skyzen

Knigsly

Oct 15, 2018
Heya! You just need to get them to wear the anal beads for a couple of days, and when their tightness reaches "Tight" you'll be able to toggle them as per any other repeatable scene!

Glad you liked them haha, they will be getting more events soon! So do look forward to that! I'll take a look at the Sunday school thing, thanks for letting me know!

Hi man, sorry about that, I released a new apk version on the Patreon page that should have fixed this issue, but do let me know if there are still problems with it!
Nope still getting error man and how du u upgrade ur control over kay to level 2?
Thanks

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Do you have to start from the beginning if you have a previous save, or will the save work? (Save is from version 0.09)

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes