4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Yes, but I was expressing my hope for something different.

I don't know if speedapple is using a test character for a template, but Elaine is the most advanced character I can play. I would like to see the other characters get to her level ASAP. This is why I would like Rika, Kay and Lena get work on next.

Btw, Elaine is the only character that does not have an option for needing assistance in leveling up or indoctrination. Here's a list of what I remember.
Rika needs Elaine for indoctrination.
Sarah is optional for Kay level up.
Sarah and Kay is optional for Jace level up.
Rika is needed for Gwen indoctrination.
I believe Rika's level 0 can be done with Kay too (at least I'm pretty sure Elaine wasn't the one to give her the juice box in my current playthrough), but Elaine is needed for her level 1. Unless I'm forgetting something, Lena didn't require assistance either.

Zeel

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 121465
Introduction:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main Girls:

Updated: 17/Aug/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Artist:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-logs:

Walk-through:

Download(s):
Win: - - -
MAC: - - -
LIN: - - -

APK:

View attachment 66425 View attachment 66426 View attachment 66427 View attachment 66428
Announcement for 0.10d
WE BROKE 100 PATRONS + 1 year anniversary! Well technically we broke 100 last month, but I didn't want to jump the gun, but yeap! Nano-control has officially been worked on for a year now. It's been a long one, I'm nowhere close to the number of Patrons that what others have after a year of working on a game, and I still have a long way to go, but I'm truly grateful that you guys have stuck with me and believe in the game after all this while.

Anyhoo, here's the bit that you guys are probably more interested in haha, v0.10d is now out for for the public! Got a bunch of stuff in it now, so here's the list!

Popularity poll

Also got a popularity poll here just for fun to see which girl do you all think is best girl!

Trailer contest

This one is a bit of a long shot, but I figured that I would do a sort of a community contest,

Survey for performance (How am I performing?)

I also have a survey on the game would about 3 minutes to complete, do let me know how I can improve!

And before I forget if you wanna stay up to date or just chat about stuff!

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Can't talk to the sister in the afternoon to get gwen lvl 0
Rika needs to be indoctrinated first. This gives you access to her room.

I believe Rika's level 0 can be done with Kay too (at least I'm pretty sure Elaine wasn't the one to give her the juice box in my current playthrough), but Elaine is needed for her level 1. Unless I'm forgetting something, Lena didn't require assistance either.
I don't remember anything about Kay helping with Rika indoctrination. I will need to restart since I don't have an earlier save. I also forgot about Lena indoctrination. Lena may need Elaine's assistance in reaching level 3 when speedapple creates it. Remember Lena and Elaine talking to the old woman, and their in the store together. So I'm speculating that Elaine will be an option to upgrading Lena. I also think the sleeping pills will be needed for the husband.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yes, but I was expressing my hope for something different.

I don't know if speedapple is using a test character for a template, but Elaine is the most advanced character I can play. I would like to see the other characters get to her level ASAP. This is why I would like Rika, Kay and Lena get work on next.

Btw, Elaine is the only character that does not have an option for needing assistance in leveling up or indoctrination. Here's a list of what I remember.
Rika needs Elaine for indoctrination.
Sarah is optional for Kay level up.
Sarah and Kay is optional for Jace level up.
Rika is needed for Gwen indoctrination.
I see.

You're forgetting Kay and Lena, both of them, currently, don't need assistance either. Also, of course currently is, cuz she's the 'starter'; that might change later on, if speed is up to adding more content.
Edit: Didn't see that extra page there.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
You're forgetting Kay and Lena, both of them, currently, don't need assistance either.
To expand on earlier discussion on character speculation for next version. I posted my hopes for getting different characters to level 3. This evolved in a more in depth discussion of leveling up. Basically, those that had a option of getting assistance. I couldn't remember them all since the previous version I played didn't have that many options for assistance. I speculate this will factor in the different endings we get on day 50. Like Dictator, for getting no assistance. Harem master if you get all available assistance offered in the game.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Can't talk to the sister in the afternoon to get gwen lvl 0
Hi man, sorry about that, it's a reported bug, I have an updated version along with the patch fixing it on my Patreon, I'll ask one of the staff members to update it soon. In the mean time you can download it from the Patreon page.

mappyf95

Jun 15, 2017
Next update is going to be in "a couple weeks", dev has some personal business to take care of. Should be focused on backstory, interaction between the girls, and anal from the sounds of things.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Robozou was probably the first game of this genre that I played, loved and hated it. Loved it as it had many elements that didnt exist at the time. Parts I hated was the time bit, you had to do things perfect to progress. A walkthough was mandatory. Couldn't take your time to explore or find things, miss a corner and you were screwed. Deadlines...cant stand them. Want to explore, find things, if I have to be standing in a room, on a specific day, at a particular time to progress in the game...means you have to do a walkthrough or explore tonnes...which you can't do with a timeline.

Look forward to giving this a go, gonna check out your patreon page.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Just on the start up. The color used for selecting your name, and then the yes or no questions. Barely visible. Color blindness of some degree is very common with men...who mostly are playing these games. The color chosen is barely visible to us in the color challenged world.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i am having a problem getting rika to talk about when gwen visits rika is already lvl1
Have you 'met' Gwen yet? Aka, went to Rika's class in the morning and talked to her(Gwen)? If so, just keep talking to Rika, in her room, and she'll say it sooner or later. Might have to use the book for it to unlock first though. -- Might take a while, since it seems to be random.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay...playing the 0.10d version, first playthrough.

Focused on Elaine and she's Lv.3 while everyone else is 0.

I can't see the plan for Elaine's Lv.4--I click on it and nothing happens. Game doesn't freeze, crash or malfunction, but nothing pops up. Not implemented in this version or a bug?

Can't get her to strip in the store even after Lv.3 quest is complete and she's calling me master.
--That said, she still calls me Jacob most of the time and her chat lines show very little change (what did change was good).

Can't find the public use tent. Trying to have sex with her while she's a follower says 'Not Implemented'.

Happy Cat just spouts a bunch of random, looks-like-Spanish whatever and buggers off. Wtf?

My aim for this first playthrough is to focus on the character with the most development, so I chose Elaine. Did I choose wrong?

In any case, please tell me about her Lv.4.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
What the watch day left for and there loading error fail to load mayor_1.img
Hi man, yeah, it's a known error for the apk version, android studio seems to be having problem putting the package together. It should be fixed by the next version.

Any new update here? this game was so cool
Next update is going to be in "a couple weeks", dev has some personal business to take care of. Should be focused on backstory, interaction between the girls, and anal from the sounds of things.
Yeah, sorry, have a lot of work to do in real life, haven't really been able to spare much time to work on the game. I'm trying to work on it whenever I can, but it's been and still is a busy month for me so far.

Robozou was probably the first game of this genre that I played, loved and hated it. Loved it as it had many elements that didnt exist at the time. Parts I hated was the time bit, you had to do things perfect to progress. A walkthough was mandatory. Couldn't take your time to explore or find things, miss a corner and you were screwed. Deadlines...cant stand them. Want to explore, find things, if I have to be standing in a room, on a specific day, at a particular time to progress in the game...means you have to do a walkthrough or explore tonnes...which you can't do with a timeline.

Look forward to giving this a go, gonna check out your patreon page.
Thanks man, yeah, I'm thinking of extending the time-frame and reducing the exp needed for leveling, a lot of people mentioned that in the survey I gave out a few weeks ago.

Just on the start up. The color used for selecting your name, and then the yes or no questions. Barely visible. Color blindness of some degree is very common with men...who mostly are playing these games. The color chosen is barely visible to us in the color challenged world.
Sorry about that man, I'll try to get a more suitable one, let me know what it performs when it comes out!

i am having a problem getting rika to talk about when gwen visits rika is already lvl1
Have you 'met' Gwen yet? Aka, went to Rika's class in the morning and talked to her(Gwen)? If so, just keep talking to Rika, in her room, and she'll say it sooner or later. Might have to use the book for it to unlock first though. -- Might take a while, since it seems to be random.
Hey guys, sorry about that, there's a updated version and a patch for the new version, it should fix the issue of not being able to talk to her!

Okay...playing the 0.10d version, first playthrough.

Focused on Elaine and she's Lv.3 while everyone else is 0.

I can't see the plan for Elaine's Lv.4--I click on it and nothing happens. Game doesn't freeze, crash or malfunction, but nothing pops up. Not implemented in this version or a bug?

Can't get her to strip in the store even after Lv.3 quest is complete and she's calling me master.
--That said, she still calls me Jacob most of the time and her chat lines show very little change (what did change was good).

Can't find the public use tent. Trying to have sex with her while she's a follower says 'Not Implemented'.

Happy Cat just spouts a bunch of random, looks-like-Spanish whatever and buggers off. Wtf?

My aim for this first playthrough is to focus on the character with the most development, so I chose Elaine. Did I choose wrong?

In any case, please tell me about her Lv.4.
Hi man, level 4 for Elaine is probably only going to be released after everyone gets their level 3, give or take a bit of time, I'm still trying to rework the dialogue to make more meaningful changes, hopefully I'll get the time to do it soon. Let me know if you have anymore questions yeah!

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I'm not man. That's my brother. Eh, whatever. Doesn't matter, right?

Tried to drug Lena, but I couldn't even find a clue about how to do it. Unless you're saying I have to exhaust dialogue or something? She's out with her pets in the morning, god-knows-where during other times, and eating dinner at night. (No offence, but that's an unhealthy time for dinner right there.)

Maybe the plan book should be 'discovered characters' rather than 'drugged characters'.

Toys have no use whatsoever. Is that the code, or is the blacksmith a hack? Also, why can't I build a pickaxe or something? Metal is expensive...

Also...one thing. I find Merry Berries and I get carrots and stuff from the mayor for part-time. Is it all vendor trash or...?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not man. That's my brother. Eh, whatever. Doesn't matter, right?

Tried to drug Lena, but I couldn't even find a clue about how to do it. Unless you're saying I have to exhaust dialogue or something? She's out with her pets in the morning, god-knows-where during other times, and eating dinner at night. (No offence, but that's an unhealthy time for dinner right there.)

Maybe the plan book should be 'discovered characters' rather than 'drugged characters'.

Toys have no use whatsoever. Is that the code, or is the blacksmith a hack? Also, why can't I build a pickaxe or something? Metal is expensive...

Also...one thing. I find Merry Berries and I get carrots and stuff from the mayor for part-time. Is it all vendor trash or...?
To add Lena you need to click/select one of the cows in the morning 3 times until it hits you. It will say it's getting mad before it hits you. The plan book is for leveling up the characters you've managed to drug basically.

Toys are not yet usable from what I know in the latest public build. You can skip that vendor completely for now, unless you want to go fishing(nothing gained from it though)

Most of the items that you get can be sold right now, they don't really have any purpose other than to generate money. Initially the game was very grindy and I believe the author wanted a quick way for players to generate money at least in these early stages of the game's development.

You might want to check the walkthrough/changelog on the main post. You can get all the info there.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes