4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I'd say this game had a good few updates. Gonna see what it has to offer now and I'll give my feedback if something catches my eyes. :)

BTW if I remember correctly back in the very beginning we talked about the extent of the nanite control in the case of body modifications.
Are those still in consideration even if just as temporary scenes like Breast Expansion(preferably if they can go to more extreme lengths) and age/gender manipulation or are those completely out of focus right now?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Okay I'd say this game had a good few updates. Gonna see what it has to offer now and I'll give my feedback if something catches my eyes. :)

BTW if I remember correctly back in the very beginning we talked about the extent of the nanite control in the case of body modifications.
Are those still in consideration even if just as temporary scenes like Breast Expansion(preferably if they can go to more extreme lengths) and age/gender manipulation or are those completely out of focus right now?
There's gonna be a relatively huge update released by the end of this week though haha.
But as for the the body modifications, it might be very unlikely for it to happen any time soon, sorry...

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
There's gonna be a relatively huge update released by the end of this week though haha.
But as for the the body modifications, it might be very unlikely for it to happen any time soon, sorry...
Yeah that's why I asked. I guessed even if it was considered in the beginning after so much art has been added it would be way too much work to implement variations let alone if the focus has shifted since then.
Still interested and I can't wait to see the progress you've made. Also yeah I saw that 0.10c is out, but as I said I'm just too impatient and wanna see how things are already. :closedeyesmile:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys! TheImage updated the links to the latest version! So the game is officially updated! I do have a survey I'm handing out at the moment and I hope that I could get some of you guys to help me fill some out! I'm trying to see how I can improve the game and myself!

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Mmxx365

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys! TheImage updated the links to the latest version! So the game is officially updated! I do have a survey I'm handing out at the moment and I hope that I could get some of you guys to help me fill some out! I'm trying to see how I can improve the game and myself!
When will there be an android update

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
anyone have a completed 9.0 save?
here is a completed save minus public use quest which is completed by going to the tent outside of the city at night(optional ntr can be enabled in this quest hence why i didn't complete so people can choose. Elaine is the only one who can be leased out atm)

for @speedapple
bugs i encountered so far for 10d
:

(minor bugs)

sometimes happy Cat runs off the bottom of the map so you have to wait for him to come back.

Rika still thinks it is night sometimes when you use control on her during night triggering end of day despite it being morning(easily fixed by leaving and reentering area)

introduction to fashion quest doesn't move to completed despite being completed

wierd text (something like ([C3?)) when giving sarah a serum during hide and seek(odd wasn't there in previous release)

Rika clone still trying to chase you after you reach fire place.(kinda funny though if you are fast enough she just keeps running into the trees)

bathroom scene in store at evening lets you stay inside after it turns night(think i had same bug in city hall)

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Yeap, there will be, trying to improve the controls at the moment!

Gwen's level 2 isn't out yet! It is coming soon however!
With that being the case, I think her level 2 should be part of the next update so that she can be used for Rika's level 2, unless that is to just make the little mini-game easier and she wouldn't be involved in the h-scene, then it's not a big deal.

Also, it says in that new scene with her that she "garbs" the serum from you, when I'm sure it should be "grabs". Having sex with her after that initial time doesn't pass the time. Having anal sex with Elaine doesn't impact the counter for the number of times you have done it with her.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
havent played the game yet but i have a question about the the OP's listing of 'main girls' none of them say they are related to the MC and i saw no incest patch. what justifies the incest tag?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
havent played the game yet but i have a question about the the OP's listing of 'main girls' none of them say they are related to the MC and i saw no incest patch. what justifies the incest tag?
Elaine is the mom and Rika is the sister haha, probably should have explained that sooner, sorry.

when can we seduce or control lily?
Not yet, but she is planned to be one of the secret characters, though me saying it pretty much makes it not a secret anymore haha.

um what time and day do i go to see jace to upgrade control?
Hi man, to upgrade Jace to level 1, just talk to Jace in her room during noon time after clicking on the book in the study!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Not yet, but she is planned to be one of the secret characters, though me saying it pretty much makes it not a secret anymore haha.
i mean it was kinda obvious anyways but yeah i would like a full thing dedicated to her but if that's the way you want to go about it that's ok

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
in the last version there were no image for sarah and kay sex scene and saw in this version sarah has scenes but i already pass kay event is there a way to view them or do i have to start over again??

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I seem to be able to do sexy stuff in the classroom with Gwen at any level, probably a bug or she's a closet exhibitionist?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes