4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

klang

Aug 15, 2016
As for the Mac save bug, it seems like you're either trying to put the save data outside the local sandbox for the app memory or that you're not using case-sensitive paths. Both are pretty common problems with RPG maker ports; should be info online on how to fix that.

Mar 31, 2018
As for the Mac save bug, it seems like you're either trying to put the save data outside the local sandbox for the app memory or that you're not using case-sensitive paths. Both are pretty common problems with RPG maker ports; should be info online on how to fix that.
thanks bro your a life saver time to start searching the web

ThatOneFip

Jan 24, 2018
Okay so, I don't quite understand what is going on so I'll see what I can get out of you all. I downloaded the newest version, nano-control v0.09c from the megasync link provided and can unzip it into my computer. But when I try to open the game by accessing the game.exe application my computer calls it a virus and erases just the game.exe file. When I turn off my virus protection (for a small time), I can open it up and play the game just fine however.

Asking you all fellas... why is my computer being a c#ck-blocker
Edit: Seeing Thanatos' comment makes me a bit sad, but could probably be the best answer tbh

The-Devilz-Advocate

Jul 9, 2018
Hi, I have a question what can I do with the items you can build in the blacksmith? aka Dildo, Anal plugs and Nipple Clips, because I can't seem to do anything with them.

I think it's tied to the tent outside of the Town but when I talk to the Mayor about the tent, I only get a generic answer that "hooligans" like to spend time there and when I go there I can't do anything other than walk around inside. What can I do?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Defender has flagged the game.exe as a trojan, win32/ZPevdo.A
Okay so, I don't quite understand what is going on so I'll see what I can get out of you all. I downloaded the newest version, nano-control v0.09c from the megasync link provided and can unzip it into my computer. But when I try to open the game by accessing the game.exe application my computer calls it a virus and erases just the game.exe file. When I turn off my virus protection (for a small time), I can open it up and play the game just fine however.

Asking you all fellas... why is my computer being a c#ck-blocker
Edit: Seeing Thanatos' comment makes me a bit sad, but could probably be the best answer tbh
Hey guys, sorry about that! I'll try to see why is Windows doing it! So far it seems like it only happens if you have updated Windows 10. It might be the case of defender becoming supersensitive, but I'll see what's up with it! Though I can assure you all that I have not, nor do I have any reason to have a virus in there.

Hi, I have a question what can I do with the items you can build in the blacksmith? aka Dildo, Anal plugs and Nipple Clips, because I can't seem to do anything with them.

I think it's tied to the tent outside of the Town but when I talk to the Mayor about the tent, I only get a generic answer that "hooligans" like to spend time there and when I go there I can't do anything other than walk around inside. What can I do?
Hi man! For the dildos and stuff they're planned for the next update! You can't do anything with them yet in v0.09c. Sorry about that.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys, just an update, so apparently it was just a "same name" issue, there is a actual trojan spreading around called "game.exe" so windows defender basically thought that it was a virus cause the name was the same which resulted in the false positive. Just change "game.exe" to Nano.exe or something and everything should be fine!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
whenever i try to use the upgrade table the game crashes and shows this
Hi man, sorry for the issue, could let me know what quest you have active at the moment and the exp of the girls? Or if you don't mind, could you send me the save file and I'll check what's wrong with it!

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
Hi man, sorry for the issue, could let me know what quest you have active at the moment and the exp of the girls? Or if you don't mind, could you send me the save file and I'll check what's wrong with it!
It crashed when trying to do the quest to get mum to lvl3 and to get rika to lvl1 and when i try to open the quest log this error pops up.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
It crashed when trying to do the quest to get mum to lvl3 and to get rika to lvl1 and when i try to open the quest log this error pops up.
Sounds like an old bug from a few versions ago, I'll check it again, thanks for that!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Nothing yet currently, can't add too much of her due to Patreon's rules, so it'll likely be added in last.
Speaking of Patreon rules, is there one for incest? I remember another game having to take out a character saying patreon was cracking down on that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
everytime i go to the study, the table gives me nothing for elaine, rika, kay, for lena it keeps saying i need 150xp yet i have 149xp, gwen it only says i need 100xp also when i check status with the controller gwen isn't there at all. also if i check the bear then talk to rika, nothing at all happens, she just rambles about homework tho i did one time get bear bear bear but that's it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
everytime i go to the study, the table gives me nothing for elaine, rika, kay, for lena it keeps saying i need 150xp yet i have 149xp, gwen it only says i need 100xp also when i check status with the controller gwen isn't there at all. also if i check the bear then talk to rika, nothing at all happens, she just rambles about homework tho i did one time get bear bear bear but that's it.
For the bear thing you need to find a time as specified in the hints, if you're having trouble, the walkthrough has the list of the days and times that you can do so!

Is there any way to access the doors in Elaine's mindscape in version 0.0.9c?
Not at the moment I'm afraid, I'm waiting till all of the girls get their level 3 event before expanding on it!

where is mom in noon ?
Hi man! She is generally either in the shop buying groceries or in the town square talking during noon time!

Reactions: hentai charley

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
see news about animation and scene replay system

well, time to pick this game again

Aspios

Dec 8, 2017
Wondering if any mac experts could give me a hand. I used Dr. Unarchiver to extract the game but when I go to open it all I get is a message stating "The application "Game" cannot be opened." Would any of you kind fellows have any idea how I can fix this?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Wondering if any mac experts could give me a hand. I used Dr. Unarchiver to extract the game but when I go to open it all I get is a message stating "The application "Game" cannot be opened." Would any of you kind fellows have any idea how I can fix this?
Hey man! Someone mentioned this:
Have to left-click open to get past the unsigned dev problem, but ran just fine after that. 10.13.5
Hopefully it helps, don't have a Mac myself so the help I can provide is pretty limited.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes