4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Worked fine for me - control her and let her follow you, turn to her and talk, you should have the option to "feed aphrodisiac". Remember to do it in the morning, midday and noon of the same day is the way it should be working, so either you have messed up something badly somewhere along the road and caused it to glitch out or ... well, no idea what else there could be
OK definitely does not let me talk either directly or using the controller. Looks like I am doing the right things - maybe someday I’ll start over (again) but not working. thanks

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
The scene should play as soon as you talk to her, rather then giving you an option to control her, so you're probably missing a step; checking the quest log should help, but I think the problem is you didn't talk to G.
-- Also, you don't use the item, but talk to her and select the option to start the sequence, like Pr0man said.
You got it I hadn't really talked to him just purchased. Thanks guys

klang

Aug 15, 2016
fun game but you can't save on the mac version and you also don't seem to be able to get sara in the optional quest

Reactions: josch34

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
How do you get the transfer student's level 0? I can only find her in the classroom and she always says she's not interested.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal png image?
Some have been getting animated, but most aren't right now.

i failed to dose sara in the forest with lena 2 upgrade
is there a way to do it properly ?
You have to get her to trust you enough. You have to play tag with Sarah and Kay, and at some point it should tell you that she trusts you a little more (8-10 times I believe it was). The quest log will be updated to say "Sarah seems to trust me more now."

How do you get the transfer student's level 0? I can only find her in the classroom and she always says she's not interested.
According to the walkthrough (the one the Patreon link given in the walkthrough part here takes you to):
"-Go to class until you have 5 or more knowledge.

-Talk to the teacher in the afternoon.

-Talk to the mayor in the town hall.

-Talk to Jace and the quest will be completed."

To clarify the second part, you need to ask him about the first option for class timing, and he'll bring it up then.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there any content with sara yet ?
i was able to does her in the woods but other than her watching that one time it seems like nothing else happens

MasterNinja

Mar 29, 2018
You have to get her to trust you enough. You have to play tag with Sarah and Lena, and at some point it should tell you that she trusts you a little more (8-10 times I believe it was). The quest log will be updated to say "Sarah seems to trust me more now."
Some benefit has to be so hasty, I always choose to "play" instead of controlling Key... I gave more juices too.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey all, sorry for the late replies!

When trying to run this game, a warning popup appears with a message as "Exception Processing Message c0000139 Parameters 184790 162a40 75b4bf7c 75b4bf7c". Anybody knows meaning of this ?
Haven't got that one before, so I'm not too sure what's wrong with it I'm afraid.

plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal png image?
Hi man! There are animated ones, but I'm commissioning someone else to upgrade the animation in the game to something smoother!

yay update Android vers, thank you very much sir
No prob! Sorry it took so long!

In 0.09c, is there an alternative outfit for Lena?
Not added in the game yet, sorry! The artist took a bit longer than expected.

The mouse controls are very odd :-(
Yeah, sorry about that, the ability to talk to followers kinda messed the mouse controls up.

is there any content with sara yet ?
i was able to does her in the woods but other than her watching that one time it seems like nothing else happens
Nothing yet currently, can't add too much of her due to Patreon's rules, so it'll likely be added in last.

How to change Kay's Outfit
Hi man! Just ask her to follow you and bring her to her room! You'll be able to change her outfit once she's at level 2 and after you have brought her outfit!

Some benefit has to be so hasty, I always choose to "play" instead of controlling Key... I gave more juices too.
Indeed they are XD

Let me know if I missed any questions yeah! Sorry again about the late reply! And thanks a lot to the people supporting the game!

Reactions: 21dsd

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Glad to hear that Sarah will eventually have something (I figured it was because of that reason that she doesn't have anything yet). Hoping the next update will include getting Kay to level 3, or progressing further with your mom (whether that is to level 4, or doing things that would be needed to get her to that, as it appears there can easily be multiple requirements for reaching level 4 with all those doors in her mind currently out of the player's reach).

Reactions: jason95821
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes