4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
also rika i have her at level 1 100 exp and it says to check the book in the study, i check and get nothing at all. so is rika still limited to just stripping and sucking cock?
As of release 7e that is correct. looking at speedapple's(pretty sure he is the dev smiling dog. feel free to interject if i am wrong) posts more options should be available in a upcoming update.

As for the flame tunnel, if you stand still while the flame is about to touch you, the flames will just go straight through you, don't resist and you'll be fine XD
lol really, i timed my run right and really lucked out(first try. reminded me of the old nes days). timing with the so the middle flame would be just running down when i got to it was the hardest part but is doable without stopping

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
heh by public use he means free for all to play, not that one of the girls will be in the square with a sign saying cum dumpster....

oops just saw the thing about the tent haha not what i think of when i see public use..
Technically you're still Right. Free for all to play... with the girls :closedeyesmile::extremelyhappy::D

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
uhm you should look at some hentai manga to see what public use really means.
Drop out and mizuryu kei land are my favorites what are yours? Even the hentai. Kangoku senkan and the asagi series have some good public use games and anime. Why do you think My name is public use ops?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Drop out and mizuryu kei land are my favorites what are yours? Even the hentai. Kangoku senkan and the asagi series have some good public use games and anime. Why do you think My name is public use ops?
juan gotoh, john k peta, and some others that shouldn't be named haha

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
anyone have a completed save from last update?
here is a completed save in case anyone had a bug save a few releases ago. it has quests aside from public use quest completed(which just need to enter tent to complete. note if you agree to the offer when you go in it enables optional NTR. for those who don't want NTR just choose "no, the girls are mine". i did this intentionally to hopefully save the admins some headache.)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
gwen is annoying me, i talk to her each morning and it's the same thing everytime, uhm ah hi hello
she never says anything else. yea not the exact phrase but you know what i mean.
also rika i have her at level 1 100 exp and it says to check the book in the study, i check and get nothing at all. so is rika still limited to just stripping and sucking cock?
Gwen just got a new scene, and yeah, unfortunately Rika doesn't have any new scenes yet, working on something for the new girl at the moment!

here is a completed save in case anyone had a bug save a few releases ago. it has quests aside from public use quest completed(which just need to enter tent to complete. note if you agree to the offer when you go in it enables optional NTR. for those who don't want NTR just choose "no, the girls are mine". i did this intentionally to hopefully save the admins some headache.)
Thanks a lot for answering the questions man! Appreciate it!

As per usual guys, let me know if you have any issues of questions yeah!

Reactions: mrpotato

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
Where this Jace, and how to access the new Part-time Job system?
Try attending class(if loading from a old save) or if playing new game try completing some quests first then attend class

for @speedapple
bugs i encountered so far for 8c
:

(minor bugs)

when Gwen is at your house and you ask her to follow you there is a glitch which causes a duplicate to continue playing with Rika

Gwen control level 1 reads as Gwen control now level 3 when in woods
(in controller it reads as level 1 though).

if you initiate Lena quest from the woods the objective doesn't go to a green check mark. quest completes still(edit turns to check mark after completing lena level 2)

introduction to fashion doesn't move to completed when done(old bug).

cat on Lena's quest just stays still(might not be a bug if that was intended but the cat looked like it wanted to get away by running into a tree tile).

on mom's level 3 quest sometimes delay in fire spawn(second area, where mom is talking about getting old) can cause instafail if you don't remember where flames spawn and move prior spawning of flames.

Thank You for the game.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
While it's not an issue for me yet, it may be a good idea to remove the 30 day cap, or add a way to reset it while the game is being developed until you are finishing it up (at least story-wise, even if you have more to add to the game after that). Otherwise, it will eventually force players to restart and not continue from an old save. Just a thought. Wish I had the spare money to become a patron, but as things are now, I'm already having to consider cutting back on some of the money to creators I am currently a patron to until I can get a new job. Keep up the great job, and I look forward to the next update!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
thank you but for some reason it isnt working idk why

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
just gonna follow
Thanks!

Where this Jace, and how to access the new Part-time Job system?
Yeap like mrpotato said you can meet her by attending class! She'll transfer to the school on the 14th day onwards!

Try attending class(if loading from a old save) or if playing new game try completing some quests first then attend class

for @speedapple
bugs i encountered so far for 8c
:

(minor bugs)

when Gwen is at your house and you ask her to follow you there is a glitch which causes a duplicate to continue playing with Rika

Gwen control level 1 reads as Gwen control now level 3 when in woods
(in controller it reads as level 1 though).

if you initiate Lena quest from the woods the objective doesn't go to a green check mark. quest completes still(edit turns to check mark after completing lena level 2)

introduction to fashion doesn't move to completed when done(old bug).

cat on Lena's quest just stays still(might not be a bug if that was intended but the cat looked like it wanted to get away by running into a tree tile).

on mom's level 3 quest sometimes delay in fire spawn(second area, where mom is talking about getting old) can cause instafail if you don't remember where flames spawn and move prior spawning of flames.

Thank You for the game.
Thanks for the bug reports! I already fixed some of them! I'll get the others fixed asap!

While it's not an issue for me yet, it may be a good idea to remove the 30 day cap, or add a way to reset it while the game is being developed until you are finishing it up (at least story-wise, even if you have more to add to the game after that). Otherwise, it will eventually force players to restart and not continue from an old save. Just a thought. Wish I had the spare money to become a patron, but as things are now, I'm already having to consider cutting back on some of the money to creators I am currently a patron to until I can get a new job. Keep up the great job, and I look forward to the next update!
The cap doesn't do anything at the moment, but I'm considering to do something about it soon once more events for the girls are added!

Don't worries about becoming a patron man, just give what you can and there's no need to feel pressured to pledge anything! All the best in finding a new job!

how to break mom? and control gwen?
Hi man! I updated the walk-through in the thread, alternatively you can also check it out on the original page !
The walk-through should help with Gwen's quests!

As for the mom, I'm gonna wait till everyone gets their level 3 event before expanding on it!

Let me know if you all have any other questions yeah!

P.S. Thank for the kind rating wrarar!

Reactions: jaredh72

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
thank you but for some reason it isnt working idk why
Sorry about that, i forgot to add global.rpgsave which is needed. you can start new game and create a save game in slot the save is for(20) and overwrite the save with it or use the one in the new upload if need be.

also oh god that pun in spanish
'

the one about where do cats go when they die? i got a bit of a chuckle out of it(yes, i am fluent in Spanish. no google needed)

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes