4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

This was a tough update, like damm, my back hurts haha.
Anyway here's a change log of what's new in the version!
-Gwen lvl 0 quest
-Elaine lvl 3 quest
-Public use quest
-Public use feature
-Elaine Public Use implemented
-Kay's alternative outfit added
The level 3 upgrade quest is the main concern I have for this release, I would really love to know your thought on it! I feel like it could be a make or break thing so let me know if you love it or hate it yeah! In fact the same goes for everything in the game!

win=
linux=
updated links

Sere

May 15, 2017
Wow... This game has gone looong way since v0.2. Btw I want to ask 2 questions:
1. Will the game end at 1.0 and if it does will there be a sequel?
2. Will there be a beauty parlor and a way to get piercings for the girls in future updates?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How can you trigger the public use quest?
Talk to the mayor and ask him about the tent! That should start the questline! After that just follow the hints in the quest log!
Wow... This game has gone looong way since v0.2. Btw I want to ask 2 questions:
1. Will the game end at 1.0 and if it does will there be a sequel?
2. Will there be a beauty parlor and a way to get piercings for the girls in future updates?
Hi man! Thanks for the interest! Can't say for sure where the game will end, but if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, v1.0 doesn't come after v0.9, it's gonna be v0.10. v1.0 isn't gonna come until I get things like at least 1 scene for every girl at every level, secret characters, all functions operating properly etc sorted out!

Not a beauty parlour per se, but there will be OPTIONAL dildos, anal plugs, nipple rings etc that sort of thing, haven't really considered piercings yet.
Hope that answers your questions!
P.S. Sorry bout the late reply, been really busy with the release and real life.

Reactions: Magdragon

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
If you intend to go to double digits you should name your versions correctly from the start: v0.7d should be v0.07d

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Sere

May 15, 2017
Talk to the mayor and ask him about the tent! That should start the questline! After that just follow the hints in the quest log!

Hi man! Thanks for the interest! Can't say for sure where the game will end, but if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, v1.0 doesn't come after v0.9, it's gonna be v0.10. v1.0 isn't gonna come until I get things like at least 1 scene for every girl at every level, secret characters, all functions operating properly etc sorted out!

Not a beauty parlour per se, but there will be OPTIONAL dildos, analysis plugs, nipple rings etc that sort of thing, haven't really considered piercings yet.
Hope that answers your questions!
P.S. Sorry bout the late reply, been really busy with the release and real life.
Thanks man! Now you've reassured me that this beauty won't end anytime soon and about the beauty parlor it's better without it. It's just an idea that I've thought to include in what I'm trying to make(After I fix a problem that started after patching Honey Select from V1.11 to V1.20.... sigh....).

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'm game for checking out anything with the 'pregnancy' and 'incest' tags, but I'm going to assume that since its only 0.7, the pregnancy part isn't implemented or barely touched in. Correct me if I'm wrong!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm game for checking out anything with the 'pregnancy' and 'incest' tags, but I'm going to assume that since its only 0.7, the pregnancy part isn't implemented or barely touched in. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Hi man! I'm afraid you're right, pregnancy isn't in the game yet. Sorry to disappoint!

Reactions: Hoostevall

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet! Public use update! I've been waiting for this, thanks for all the hard work speedapple :eazyHype:

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes