4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is also the option of moving to a different site or working solely for free, which is starting to look like the only way indie adult games are going to survive. I would recommend that only as a last resort, though.

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to control Sarah during the L2 Kay mini-game?

Last edited:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Fun game so far!

The Walkthrough on the OP says for Lena to interact with the cows 5 times in the afternoon, it should actually be in the morning, while Lena is there watching.

I also noticed that I could trigger the L3 event for Mom again if the control got up to 250+. It then resets.

The L3 event for Kay can be repeated, with the same exact text, but without the chance to turn Sarah. It's not broken or anything, but it is confusing since the text plays out exactly the same as the first time. I'm sure you'll improve the events with future versions, just want to make a note of it!

Thanks for the game!

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I used saves from the last version. When I try to speak with the new girl in the class, the conversation is ok, but after that i get this error message: TypeError Cannot read property 'quest' of undefined
Then I have to restart the game. What can I do about it?

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
I used saves from the last version. When I try to speak with the new girl in the class, the conversation is ok, but after that i get this error message: TypeError Cannot read property 'quest' of undefined
You can't use your old save, I think it because of the added questlog. The game works fine when you start a new game.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
Haven't even read the description yet, but the name reminds me of this:

crimsonpalm

May 7, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to control Sarah during the L2 Kay mini-game?
After looking through the files, I found this:
Don't activate the L2 quest, with the book, until you have played
with Sarah and Kay enough times so that the quest log reads
that Sarah trusts you more (~10 times or so if I remember
correctly)
You can now activate and begin the quest
Then, find Sarah (up, left, down, left - I believe) and give her
juice with the serum

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Fun game so far!

The Walkthrough on the OP says for Lena to interact with the cows 5 times in the afternoon, it should actually be in the morning, while Lena is there watching.

I also noticed that I could trigger the L3 event for Mom again if the control got up to 250+. It then resets.

The L3 event for Kay can be repeated, with the same exact text, but without the chance to turn Sarah. It's not broken or anything, but it is confusing since the text plays out exactly the same as the first time. I'm sure you'll improve the events with future versions, just want to make a note of it!

Thanks for the game!
Thanks for this! I'll get it sorted out before the next update!

Old save don't work I'm afraid, it's mostly cause of the new questlog is not recognised.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
lena is annoying, finally got her hooked but she's still 0 control experience, how the heck can you get any with her?!?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lena is annoying, finally got her hooked but she's still 0 control experience, how the heck can you get any with her?!?
Needs to be the newest version, then follow how you get the others; there should be a quest log that says to find her in the forest, around noon (#2).
Basically just check the forest till you find her there, but if you're lazy, should be around the weekend.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Needs to be the newest version, then follow how you get the others; there should be a quest log that says to find her in the forest, around noon (#2).
Basically just check the forest till you find her there, but if you're lazy, should be around the weekend.
lena not kay

Maanish

Jan 25, 2018
Hey I got a problem what to do in the beginning I explored to the neighbour lena and next I don't know what to do please reply me and thank you

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I was wondering if a screen could be put in to keep up with the experence you have for each girl? I thought I have it a couple of times and just had to go back more to level up

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the games look good overall but map design could use some work... like kay retreat, make a small hut or something. also the objective box is a mess right now, the switch too (i triggered lena so many times it start to annoy me)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey I got a problem what to do in the beginning I explored to the neighbour lena and next I don't know what to do please reply me and thank you
Hi! Could you elaborate on the issue? Are you having problems triggering her level 0 event? Have a which might help you if it is!

I was wondering if a screen could be put in to keep up with the experence you have for each girl? I thought I have it a couple of times and just had to go back more to level up
I'll see if I can get that done! Thanks for the feedback! You could also click the controller to check the amount of exp they have!

the games look good overall but map design could use some work... like kay retreat, make a small hut or something. also the objective box is a mess right now, the switch too (i triggered lena so many times it start to annoy me)
Hi man! Thanks for the feedback! As for the issue with Kay's retreat, I might not do that, cause don't think it would make much sense for a young lady to have or be able to build a hut in the forest without anyone noticing it. But could you let me know what do you think I could do to improve the objective box? What part of it is messy specifically? I'll try to get it fixed once I get an idea of the problem! What switch were you referring too btw?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
sometimes when i talk to lena it just keep on trigger objective to drug lena...

not necessary must she build... you know... like those make shift tent or stuff... did you even watch mitsuboshi color?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

not necessary must she build... you know... like those make shift tent or stuff... did you even watch mitsuboshi color?
everytime i click on the book and lena it says i need 100 experience which is stupid cuz i can't even get 1 experience

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

Hi man, I'm having trouble replicating your error, could you maybe send me a screenshot or something on where or when the objective keeps triggering?

everytime i click on the book and lena it says i need 100 experience which is stupid cuz i can't even get 1 experience
Sorry to hear that! Are the events not giving you any exp? Never had this bug happen before, just checked with the other players and it was working fine for them, might be an issue caused by a faulty download, but just to check, could you let me know what events are not giving you exp? I'll try to help you with it as much as possible!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes