4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
There shouldn't be a problem with using old saves, I'll take a look at what could be wrong with it! When you talked to her at night did you mean you talked to her in the room? Cause you shouldn't be able to meet her in her until you control her, so that might be a possible issue.

Would you mind providing me with a bit more detail on the incident or maybe your save file? Like just before where the game hangs, I could take a look at it and see what's up!

Or sometimes the game bugs out for some reason and restarting it just kinda makes thing run as per normal again.

In any case, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to solve it as soon as I can!
Do you have any saves that you could share?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
There shouldn't be a problem with using old saves, I'll take a look at what could be wrong with it! When you talked to her at night did you mean you talked to her in the room? Cause you shouldn't be able to meet her in her until you control her, so that might be a possible issue.

Would you mind providing me with a bit more detail on the incident or maybe your save file? Like just before where the game hangs, I could take a look at it and see what's up!

Or sometimes the game bugs out for some reason and restarting it just kinda makes thing run as per normal again.

In any case, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to solve it as soon as I can!
I mean talking behind the door, not in her room. I did it three times during the night and it froze, but then I tried it during the day and it worked, so maybe the time is the problem, idk. But if anyone has the same problem, just try it at different time.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I found a bug I guess. At the plaza where the tailor and other stuff is, you can find mom now afternoon.
If you change her into her new outfit ^^ you see the old outfit for the first dialog and then the at the
next dialog new one (i like it ^^)
I guess there will be something nice happening in l8er versions hehe

btw. if you enter the tailor at night with someone around you you get some dialog, that should be happen
after you give him the key I guess.

Well I thing I need to start a new uncheated game haha

Cheers

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
cant get the mum to take aphrodisiac, have 200 control and the stuff made her follow me but the chat feature still says need more control

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Do you have any saves that you could share?
My saves might break the game I'm afraid haha.

I mean talking behind the door, not in her room. I did it three times during the night and it froze, but then I tried it during the day and it worked, so maybe the time is the problem, idk. But if anyone has the same problem, just try it at different time.
I think I might have found the problem, I'll try to get a fix up soon!

Sound files missing in android
Gotcha, I got the patched version up now.

I found a bug I guess. At the plaza where the tailor and other stuff is, you can find mom now afternoon.
If you change her into her new outfit ^^ you see the old outfit for the first dialog and then the at the
next dialog new one (i like it ^^)
I guess there will be something nice happening in l8er versions hehe

btw. if you enter the tailor at night with someone around you you get some dialog, that should be happen
after you give him the key I guess.

Well I thing I need to start a new uncheated game haha

Cheers
Alright! I'll get this fixed by the next version, since it's not really a game breaking bug!

cant get the mum to take aphrodisiac, have 200 control and the stuff made her follow me but the chat feature still says need more control
That's weird, but it'll likely a procedural error or something, did you
-click on the book in the study
-talked to G after clicking on the book

Cause the events only toggle if you done these things. But if you already did them let me know, it's likely that it's a bug in that case!

deat

Jan 29, 2018
when i tried to give the juice to the sister after knocking on door, im not allowed to move anymore. is there a way to fix this?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
when i tried to give the juice to the sister after knocking on door, im not allowed to move anymore. is there a way to fix this?
It seems to happen randomly, sometimes it freezes, sometimes it doesn't, so reloading will probably be the quickest fix at the moment, I'll have a fixed version up soon! So hopefully that will solve it!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda feel bad for saying this, but the public use options aren't in yet, will probably be in v0.7 though, have a few things to put in the game first I'm afraid.
To be clear, do you mean 'public use' as in pimping the girls out, or as in exhibitionist sex AKA having sex in public?

I only ask because based on some of your previous replies it's hard to understand the distinction you make between these genres. Example:
O yeah, for the pimping thing, it's not really my thing too, so I know how annoying it is when games force you to share. When it comes around, the pimping feature is gonna be fully optional, as in you won't lose anything for not doing it, nor will you be stuck in your progress because you refuse to do so. So hopefully that puts you at ease haha.

As for public sex, I'm still kinda in the mist of deciding how to play it out, have a few ideas, but still haven't really decided on how to do it.
To me, public sex means girls having sex with the public. Exhibitionist sex would be the terminology used if I wanted to describe having sex with a girl in view of the public.

I'm really interested in this game and have already downloaded and played around a bit, but I don't want to invest too much time into it yet if actual public sex (AKA pimping) is not included yet. I understand a lot of players aren't into that particular kink and I fully agree with your decision to make it totally optional (might as well cater to both playerbases!), but for myself personally, MC + pimping are my jams.

Before I really dig into this game, how much public sex (pimping) is in the game currently, if any? And are there currently any exhibitionist sex scenes?

Watching this thread either way. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this game. :)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
To be clear, do you mean 'public use' as in pimping the girls out, or as in exhibitionist sex AKA having sex in public?

I only ask because based on some of your previous replies it's hard to understand the distinction you make between these genres. Example:

To me, public sex means girls having sex with the public. Exhibitionist sex would be the terminology used if I wanted to describe having sex with a girl in view of the public.

I'm really interested in this game and have already downloaded and played around a bit, but I don't want to invest too much time into it yet if actual public sex (AKA pimping) is not included yet. I understand a lot of players aren't into that particular kink and I fully agree with your decision to make it totally optional (might as well cater to both playerbases!), but for myself personally, MC + pimping are my jams.

Before I really dig into this game, how much public sex (pimping) is in the game currently, if any? And are there currently any exhibitionist sex scenes?

Watching this thread either way. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this game. :)
Thanks for the interest man! But unfortunately there's no pimping or any kind of public use in the game yet, still have some other stuff to add to build up to it, but it should be in in the version after the next!

Reactions: aifman7

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
That's weird, but it'll likely a procedural error or something, did you
-click on the book in the study
-talked to G after clicking on the book

Cause the events only toggle if you done these things. But if you already did them let me know, it's likely that it's a bug in that case!
yes i was being stupid. read the book and bought the aphrodesiacs but didnt talk to g

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sir how to click z if youre playing it on andriod? Somebody help me
Hi man! Sorry about this, there seems to be a problem with clicking Z with the android version. I'll add in a alternative way to access the follower menu in the next version!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys, v0.6 will be released to everyone by the end of this week! We have some new scenes as well as a questlog implemented in the game! In the mean time we have a poll set up to answer the age old question: "Best girl who?" Give your vote and read up on what else in gonna be in the next version

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes