4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I added this to the post below OP too, but just so that everyone sees it, I'll have it here too!

Announcement for 0.03b

Damm the uploaders are fast.... Anyway, like the post said, 0.03b is out along with the bug fixes.

Also have a to vote for Elaine's alternate outfit! Just take a vote if you see something you wanna have in the game!

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
In v0.03b when you play tag with the girls and then evade the classmate in order to get the kiss the game freezes on black screen, you can trigger the menu but once you exit it's back to the black screen.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
In v0.03b when you play tag with the girls and then evade the classmate in order to get the kiss the game freezes on black screen, you can trigger the menu but once you exit it's back to the black screen.
It's back...... And so soon, I'm gonna clean this bug for sure this time. Thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions: elvenroot

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
wish there was more of it... ah well

on to some real problems, lena.... does not exist, apparently. after controlling her all you can do is do part time jobs to raise her xp, and you cant plan for her either. shes always in a public space so you cant outright ask her to strip, and even when you take her to one of the 3 spots all it does is give you the generic "nobody here" line, and you cant order her to strip. was that on purpose or....?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
wish there was more of it... ah well

on to some real problems, lena.... does not exist, apparently. after controlling her all you can do is do part time jobs to raise her xp, and you cant plan for her either. shes always in a public space so you cant outright ask her to strip, and even when you take her to one of the 3 spots all it does is give you the generic "nobody here" line, and you cant order her to strip. was that on purpose or....?
So sorry about that! Haven't got content for her yet! It will be added after the next update! Had a lot of stuff that I'm working on lately so there were little I could do, but the next update should have a lot of quality of life improvements as well as Lena's control events and Elaine's level 2 event

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
So sorry about that! Haven't got content for her yet! It will be added after the next update! Had a lot of stuff that I'm working on lately so there were little I could do, but the next update should have a lot of quality of life improvements as well as Lena's control events and Elaine's level 2 event
kaaay. also, something i forgot. rika vanishes into the ether in the mornings. shes in her room for like, 3 seconds, and then she just poofs out of existence. im pretty sure you cna find her in her classroom but whats up with the vanishing act?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
kaaay. also, something i forgot. rika vanishes into the ether in the mornings. shes in her room for like, 3 seconds, and then she just poofs out of existence. im pretty sure you cna find her in her classroom but whats up with the vanishing act?
That shouldn't happen, think it's likely caused by some processes in the game running in parallel which caused her to lag out and disappear later than expected, cause as for now she should only be in her room during noon and the night. I could do a quick fix now though, it shouldn't be there in the next build now.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Hi,

I am seeing that there is an update at your patron page. Any eta for a new "free" demo? :D
Nice game so far.
Cheers

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hi,

I am seeing that there is an update at your patron page. Any eta for a new "free" demo? :D
Nice game so far.
Cheers
Hi, sorry bout the late reply! Been real busy with work and debuging the game. I uploaded the debugged version here with the link in the original post! Normally it will take about 1 week for the public version to be released after the patron version!

I added a few quality of life improvements into the game as well as some other stuff, hopefully you all will like it! And let me know if you have any comments or anything yeah!

Reactions: truesatan

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
As promised, mirrors were added.
Also vote me for Dresident :pokerFace:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member