4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lena not kay
It is for Lena -- The quest is [Something Old]; if you haven't gotten that, then that means you haven't gotten her to 100 yet.
Edit: Seems you have a bug/glitch that doesn't let you gain Exp from her? Guess I read it wrong, my bad.

Btw, anyone else getting a [TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined] after finishing Kay's level 2 event? (Aka the one w/ Sarah control)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry to hear that! Are the events not giving you any exp? Never had this bug happen before, just checked with the other players and it was working fine for them, might be an issue caused by a faulty download, but just to check, could you let me know what events are not giving you exp? I'll try to help you with it as much as possible!
haha no after i finally got her indoctrinated, i've had no events, she won't do it anything cuz it says she's resisting to doing anything in public and i've had her follow me to inside her house, inside my house, to the forest all over the place but she thinks it's in public so won't do a damned thing. also i noticed kay is like that too if you go to her house make her follow you to her bathroom or even her room but it you go to her house at night and to her room, she's very willing to do whatever. also mom is at l2 with like 494 exp wth?? nothing shows in the book for her or rika either.

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
L2 is max right now for the mother and Kay, Lena and Rika are maxed at L1. For the event you can activate them in the empty classroom, the school toilet or next to the river in the forrest.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
haha no after i finally got her indoctrinated, i've had no events, she won't do it anything cuz it says she's resisting to doing anything in public and i've had her follow me to inside her house, inside my house, to the forest all over the place but she thinks it's in public so won't do a damned thing. also i noticed kay is like that too if you go to her house make her follow you to her bathroom or even her room but it you go to her house at night and to her room, she's very willing to do whatever. also mom is at l2 with like 494 exp wth?? nothing shows in the book for her or rika either.
There are places where you need to go for that, cuz someone could come in and interrupt -- They're the glowing orbs thing; there should be 2 in the school and 1 in the forest. Personally, you should work in the Town Hall or Item Store, since they give the same 10exp, but you get 25gibs for working.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
It is for Lena -- The quest is [Something Old]; if you haven't gotten that, then that means you haven't gotten her to 100 yet.
Edit: Seems you have a bug/glitch that doesn't let you gain Exp from her? Guess I read it wrong, my bad.

Btw, anyone else getting a [TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined] after finishing Kay's level 2 event? (Aka the one w/ Sarah control)
Hi man! Thanks for answering the question! Didn't have a split error appear, could you let me know what you were doing when that happened? I could get that fixed!

L2 is max right now for the mother and Kay, Lena and Rika are maxed at L1. For the event you can activate them in the empty classroom, the school toilet or next to the river in the forrest.
Thanks for answering the question man! Appreciate it!

Hi man! It's just as Yamemai mentioned! You can get her to gain exp if you bring her to the spots with the glowing orbs. But let me know if that doesn't work! It could be an error if that's the case!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hi man! Thanks for answering the question! Didn't have a split error appear, could you let me know what you were doing when that happened? I could get that fixed!
Not too sure, might be cuz I cheated a bit, but basically just got everyone to max (Mom2, Rika1, Lena1) before getting Kay to 2. Not sure if it broke earlier, cuz saved over earlier save when testing if I can get Sarah after Kay. -- I'll see if it happens if I play normally, when I get more time.

Btw, the clothing quest stays on the Active Tab for some reason -- Though I didn't bother w/ it when the error happened.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Not too sure, might be cuz I cheated a bit, but basically just got everyone to max (Mom2, Rika1, Lena1) before getting Kay to 2. Not sure if it broke earlier, cuz saved over earlier save when testing if I can get Sarah after Kay. -- I'll see if it happens if I play normally, when I get more time.

Btw, the clothing quest stays on the Active Tab for some reason -- Though I didn't bother w/ it when the error happened.
That's kinda weird, cheating with the exp system shouldn't cause an issue, I'll take a look to see if I can find what's wrong.

The tailor quest should be solved now, think it was because I mistakenly allowed the door to be opened during the night. It should be fixed by the next version.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
For both Lana and Key you can repeat their upgrade scene (lv1 for Lene and Lv.2 for Key) multiple times. This also resets their control exp for that level. I"m fairly surtain this souldn't be happening.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
For both Lana and Key you can repeat their upgrade scene (lv1 for Lene and Lv.2 for Key) multiple times. This also resets their control exp for that level. I"m fairly surtain this souldn't be happening.
You're right, it's not supposed to happen, I'll fix the one for Lena, already fixed the ones for Kay and Elaine, gonna check if there are any other holes I forgot to plug.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hey so found an issue where if you beat Kay before giving the serum, when you try it again it just makes her lose automatically so I can't give the serum.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey so found an issue where if you beat Kay before giving the serum, when you try it again it just makes her lose automatically so I can't give the serum.
Hi, could you elaborate a bit more on the issue? It sounds quite serious, which quest were you doing btw?

update for android version too pls
The new update caused a bit of problems when porting over to android, still working on resolving it, but it doesn't seem like there's gonna be a android version anytime soon. Sorry about that..

Reactions: Diablo™

ronney

May 6, 2017
It was the indoctrinate your classmate Kay quest.
edit: I found the issue with kay. Class lvl0 win trigger stays true after the game of tag ends leading to a loop of me autowinning then next time I play tag with her and Sarah. I fixed it by turning it off using cheatmenu plugin.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
It was the indoctrinate your classmate Kay quest.
edit: I found the issue with kay. Class lvl0 win trigger stays true after the game of tag ends leading to a loop of me autowinning then next time I play tag with her and Sarah. I fixed it by turning it off using cheatmenu plugin.
Hi man, just checked the event and pretty much figured out what's wrong. Thanks for this! Everything should be working as per normal in the next version!

Reactions: aifman7
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes