4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
Do i have to start from zero every update?
^^
the reason so many hate rpgm, every time a new feature is added i.e. quest log, flags set early in the game, other dumb things etc you have to start at 0. also why i drop a lot of grindy rpgm games

how to control gwen? level 0
^^
use the vague walkthrough luke. "
-Talk to Gwen in the morning while she's in the classroom.

-Chat with Rika in the afternoon in her room while Gwen's not there(rika comes over on wednesday and saturday) until she talks about when Gwen comes over.

-On Wednesday morning, click on the bear in Rika's room(select to take it to have mom wash it).

-Talk to Rika after you clicked on the bear.

-On same day go to Rika's room, Gwen will be there alone, add serum to drink
"

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
can anyone help with kay and sarah hide annd seek quest? a map of the forrest or something
There are hints if you look closely, though they are kinda vague and will just flutter by without you noticing.

Sweet! Public use update! I've been waiting for this, thanks for all the hard work speedapple :eazyHype:
Glad you are enjoying the game man!

Do i have to start from zero every update?
No you don't! The only times that you need to start over from 0 is only if I add in a big-ish new plug-in or something into the game! The games are all transferrable cause I mostly plan ahead for what I plan to add, like now there are 10-20-ish variables in the game that are being recorded by not used yet cause the content to ultilise them isn't added yet haha. But the game save from v0.6 onwards should be usable for quite a few more versions I believe.

the forrest maze goes up, left, down, up if just going for kay, left to meet sarah(can't seem to control her yet.)
Technically you can make her drink the serum. If you fulfill the secret conditions XD

how to control gwen? level 0
The walk through has the info!

^^
the reason so many hate rpgm, every time a new feature is added i.e. quest log, flags set early in the game, other dumb things etc you have to start at 0. also why i drop a lot of grindy rpgm games

^^
use the vague walkthrough luke. "
-Talk to Gwen in the morning while she's in the classroom.

-Chat with Rika in the afternoon in her room while Gwen's not there(rika comes over on wednesday and saturday) until she talks about when Gwen comes over.

-On Wednesday morning, click on the bear in Rika's room(select to take it to have mom wash it).

-Talk to Rika after you clicked on the bear.

-On same day go to Rika's room, Gwen will be there alone, add serum to drink
"
Hi man! Just here to let you know that you can still use the save file for v0.6! I try to plan ahead for the game so that the players don't have to restart every time a new version comes out! v0.6 was the first time that you had to restart from scratch, cause I didn't foresee a quest-log being added and the complications with it. Sorry that you had to lose your save from v0.5.

Is it possible to break Elaine and enter in the rooms in her Mind?
Not right now, I'm working on getting the main girls their level 3 first before moving forward with their level 4s!

As per always guys, if you all have any bugs or suggestions, feel free to let me know yeah!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
What's this!? a public use game, MUAHAHAHA!!!
Hi man! Just wanted to let you know that the public use update is here! Though it's only for one of the girls...
Not too familiar with public use, so the writing might be lacking, so do let me know if you have any comments on it yeah!

Reactions: PublicUseOps

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Since you've got a linux build, any ability to do a mac build? Should be pretty similar since the biggest problem for most OSX releases is that they use a *nix version of file naming.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Since you've got a linux build, any ability to do a mac build? Should be pretty similar since the biggest problem for most OSX releases is that they use a *nix version of file naming.
Yeah I could get 1 up, give me a few hours yeah! Have a bunch of real life stuff to do today haha

mrpotato

Aug 19, 2017
Hi man! Just here to let you know that you can still use the save file for v0.6! I try to plan ahead for the game so that the players don't have to restart every time a new version comes out! v0.6 was the first time that you had to restart from scratch, cause I didn't foresee a quest-log being added and the complications with it. Sorry that you had to lose your save from v0.5.
i reread what i wrote, i apologize if it seems that was directed at you/anyone on the project(I've probably played a hundred or more of rpgm games.). i have had to restart at zero many times before due to various changes to ui's and changes to quests in other games out there so probably won't be the first or last time doing it. i had no problem playing through this game again as it is not super grindy like several of the others i have played + it is fairly well designed (the art is good, the game play is enjoyable, and there doesn't seem to be any critical bugs. i wouldn't have any problem starting at zero again).

Not right now, I'm working on getting the main girls their level 3 first before moving forward with their level 4s!

As per always guys, if you all have any bugs or suggestions, feel free to let me know yeah!
I'll be sure to post any bugs i find. i am really good at breaking stuff(which is bad in games with auto saves). also if you prefer i can post bug reports to level you want i.e. only stuff the truly crashes the game/quests.

bugs i encountered so far :

(moderate bugs)
- in quest log scrolling down to "tree's a crowd" in completed quests leads to crash(TypeError cannot read property 'split' of undefined)Sarah didn't drink serum in this path. will test to see if drinking has any impact later on.
edit: bug comfirmed regardless if she drinks or not

(minor bugs)
- on quest for Lena lvl1. you can complete the quest without ever going after the cat and getting her locket. not sure if supposed to be like that just turned 180 and talked to her and counted it as done. shows "help her get her locket" objective as incomplete
edit: just noticed the cat is no where on screen when doing this quest

- if you choose skip intro explore forest quest at the beginning it is shown as complete but the objectives are still question marks(tbh this doesn't really matter. make the people with ocd play intro lol)

- in the third area of the maze(if including the start point) the white butterfly escaped the box and fluttered in upper area when needed to go down. i think this one was just me, only happened a few times most of the time is in right place

-"find where Kay goes on Friday" didn't check when done

-i don't think this one is a bug, but, Gwen does not show in book in library where you plan next move

edit:-the taylor quest is completed but does not move to completed quests

suggestions:
none at the moment. seems like you have a solid plan.

if i can do anything to help let me know.

Thank You for the game.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I might just not be finding it anywhere, but is there a place where it tells you what level you currently have with each girl? I loaded my old save but I have no idea what level Elaine is, and even though she's letting me do everything with her up to vaginal I can't tell if she's level 2 or level 3 so I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.

In the controller it should tell you what the current level is, and that should also be shown in the pause screen somewhere, perhaps under Status. Since level is such an important key feature of the game, it makes it hard to reload older saves when you haven't played in a while and you don't know what level you are. I just started over because I gave up trying to figure it out.

Also, is it a bug that the controller doesn't update exp amounts? Would there be any way to show how much _current_ exp you have with each girl and how much exp you _still need to earn_ somewhere? That feels like pretty important information to me too, but maybe that's just my opinion..

Anyway, thanks for the new update and content, I look forward to seeing it but it'll be a little while as I'm playing through the game again. ;)

EDIT: And what does "Knowledge" do? You get Knowledge+1 when you attend class but like the aforementioned level and exp stats, it's not shown on any menu screen I can find. What does that stat affect? :\

EDIT2: I think I suck at this game. No matter how many times I try I cannot get past the flame tunnel. :(

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i reread what i wrote, i apologize if it seems that was directed at you/anyone on the project(I've probably played a hundred or more of rpgm games.). i have had to restart at zero many times before due to various changes to ui's and changes to quests in other games out there so probably won't be the first or last time doing it. i had no problem playing through this game again as it is not super grindy like several of the others i have played + it is fairly well designed (the art is good, the game play is enjoyable, and there doesn't seem to be any critical bugs. i wouldn't have any problem starting at zero again).

I'll be sure to post any bugs i find. i am really good at breaking stuff(which is bad in games with auto saves). also if you prefer i can post bug reports to level you want i.e. only stuff the truly crashes the game/quests.

bugs i encountered so far :

(moderate bugs)
- in quest log scrolling down to "tree's a crowd" in completed quests leads to crash(TypeError cannot read property 'split' of undefined)Sarah didn't drink serum in this path. will test to see if drinking has any impact later on.
edit: bug comfirmed regardless if she drinks or not

(minor bugs)
- on quest for Lena lvl1. you can complete the quest without ever going after the cat and getting her locket. not sure if supposed to be like that just turned 180 and talked to her and counted it as done. shows "help her get her locket" objective as incomplete
edit: just noticed the cat is no where on screen when doing this quest

- if you choose skip intro explore forest quest at the beginning it is shown as complete but the objectives are still question marks(tbh this doesn't really matter. make the people with ocd play intro lol)

- in the third area of the maze(if including the start point) the white butterfly escaped the box and fluttered in upper area when needed to go down. i think this one was just me, only happened a few times most of the time is in right place

-"find where Kay goes on Friday" didn't check when done

-i don't think this one is a bug, but, Gwen does not show in book in library where you plan next move

edit:-the taylor quest is completed but does not move to completed quests

suggestions:
none at the moment. seems like you have a solid plan.

if i can do anything to help let me know.

Thank You for the game.
No man, I'm not offended or anything, it's kinda my fault that the save files couldn't be used.
Thanks for the bug reports! For the "Tree's a crowd" quest, there's a patch up to fix it! I'll get the other stuff sorted out soon!

I might just not be finding it anywhere, but is there a place where it tells you what level you currently have with each girl? I loaded my old save but I have no idea what level Elaine is, and even though she's letting me do everything with her up to vaginal I can't tell if she's level 2 or level 3 so I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.

In the controller it should tell you what the current level is, and that should also be shown in the pause screen somewhere, perhaps under Status. Since level is such an important key feature of the game, it makes it hard to reload older saves when you haven't played in a while and you don't know what level you are. I just started over because I gave up trying to figure it out.

Also, is it a bug that the controller doesn't update exp amounts? Would there be any way to show how much _current_ exp you have with each girl and how much exp you _still need to earn_ somewhere? That feels like pretty important information to me too, but maybe that's just my opinion..

Anyway, thanks for the new update and content, I look forward to seeing it but it'll be a little while as I'm playing through the game again. ;)

EDIT: And what does "Knowledge" do? You get Knowledge+1 when you attend class but like the aforementioned level and exp stats, it's not shown on any menu screen I can find. What does that stat affect? :\

EDIT2: I think I suck at this game. No matter how many times I try I cannot get past the flame tunnel. :(
That's odd, the controller should show the levels and exp of the girls when you click on them...
Knowledge will be used in some quest and events, they're not in the game yet, but will be soon!
As for the flame tunnel, if you stand still while the flame is about to touch you, the flames will just go straight through you, don't resist and you'll be fine XD

Can you tell us what it is, please?
Seems like I was too late to answer haha

If you play tag with Sarah and Kay enough Sarah will trust you enough to drink the juice with the nonobots in it.
Thanks for replying man!

P.S. Thanks a lot for your support on the game guys! It really helps me out a lot..

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the reply, speedapple, and thanks for the tip with the flames. I know when you get to that puzzle it says there's a trick with the flames but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. And I realized that there's a controller in your inventory under key items-- I completely overlooked that and I was referring to the book controller in your house upstairs. I feel pretty silly now, I had completely forgotten that there were items in your inventory under that section and never bothered to look, even though I knew about them when I played a previous version. :coldsweat: Anyway, thanks again and keep up the great work! Loving the progress so far. That public use scene was nice :FeelsGoodMan:

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
So... QQ... is there a consequence for skipping class? I've haven't gone to school since I've been leveling up the experiences with the girls lol

Obsis

Feb 24, 2018
Great game! Love "public use" scene. Wish to see more of them with different outcomes. Even "public use" ending if it possible. Sorry for my bad english.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Thanks for the reply, speedapple, and thanks for the tip with the flames. I know when you get to that puzzle it says there's a trick with the flames but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. And I realized that there's a controller in your inventory under key items-- I completely overlooked that and I was referring to the book controller in your house upstairs. I feel pretty silly now, I had completely forgotten that there were items in your inventory under that section and never bothered to look, even though I knew about them when I played a previous version. :coldsweat: Anyway, thanks again and keep up the great work! Loving the progress so far. That public use scene was nice :FeelsGoodMan:
Thanks! :happyblush

So... QQ... is there a consequence for skipping class? I've haven't gone to school since I've been leveling up the experiences with the girls lol
No consequences, but knowledge will be used for certain events!

Great game! Love "public use" scene. Wish to see more of them with different outcomes. Even "public use" ending if it possible. Sorry for my bad english.
That sounds interesting! No promises at the moment, but it could be possible!

use rpg maker vx ace?
There's a built in launcher! You don't need to download any programs to play it!

MV

How do you see the public use scene? (Too lazy to look for it.)
Just ask the Mayor about the tent! That should trigger the questline!

Reactions: PugWug

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
gwen is annoying me, i talk to her each morning and it's the same thing everytime, uhm ah hi hello
she never says anything else. yea not the exact phrase but you know what i mean.
also rika i have her at level 1 100 exp and it says to check the book in the study, i check and get nothing at all. so is rika still limited to just stripping and sucking cock?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
MV

How do you see the public use scene? (Too lazy to look for it.)
heh by public use he means free for all to play, not that one of the girls will be in the square with a sign saying cum dumpster....

oops just saw the thing about the tent haha not what i think of when i see public use..

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes