4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Alright, so 0.9 is out.
REQ thread here:
Someone wanna be a homie?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Are you asking for a download link...? It's only Patreon-only for about a week. It'll be added to the first page before long.
Didn't know that. I'm not really sitting at the edge of my seat for it tbh, it is only a rpgm game. I play it because it handles the whole mind control gimmick in a very believable way, at least compared to the other "wave my magic wand and WOOOSH you a sloot now" games.

May 21, 2018
Didn't know that. I'm not really sitting at the edge of my seat for it tbh, it is only a rpgm game. I play it because it handles the whole mind control gimmick in a very believable way, at least compared to the other "wave my magic wand and WOOOSH you a sloot now" games.
Yeah, don't worry. Just wait a week or so and it'll be posted on the front page.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Yeah, don't worry. Just wait a week or so and it'll be posted on the front page.
Thanks a lot for replying for me haha

Is the android ver gonna get update?
Yeap! I finally managed to get the apk version to work! But it does lacks some features the PC version has though.

How much content is there at the moment?
Hey man! There's about:
Level 0-3 for the mom
Level 0-1 for the sister
Level 0-2 for the classmate
Level 0-1 for the sister's friend
Level 0-2 for the neighbor
Level 0-0 for the transfer student

Reactions: lunamm and Noque

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks a lot for replying for me haha

Yeap! I finally managed to get the apk version to work! But it does lacks some features the PC version has though.

Hey man! There's about:
Level 0-3 for the mom
Level 0-1 for the sister
Level 0-2 for the classmate
Level 0-1 for the sister's friend
Level 0-2 for the neighbor
Level 0-0 for the transfer student
Doesn't really tell me a lot, that could just be 9 scenes. How long is it likely to take to play, bearing in mind if there is any repetitive daily grind I'm cheating.

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
When trying to run this game, a warning popup appears with a message as "Exception Processing Message c0000139 Parameters 184790 162a40 75b4bf7c 75b4bf7c". Anybody knows meaning of this ?

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible that the Mom (Elaine) level 2 is bugged in .009c? I followed the walkthrough got up to above 150 (actually now 205) and got the 3 aphrodisiacs. When I have her follow it will not let me talk to her. I can use the aphrodisiacs morning noon and evening by clicking on them and the count goes down but the night-time conversation triggers nothing and if I control her that night nothing new. Any clues?

BTW This is a new game (no old version save) and I know I have done this in earlier versions.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Is it possible that the Mom (Elaine) level 2 is bugged in .009c? I followed the walkthrough got up to above 150 (actually now 205) and got the 3 aphrodisiacs. When I have her follow it will not let me talk to her. I can use the aphrodisiacs by clicking on them and the count goes down but the night-time conversation triggers nothing and if I control her that night nothing new. Any clues?

BTW This is a new game (no old version save) and I know I have done this in earlier versions.
Worked fine for me - control her and let her follow you, turn to her and talk, you should have the option to "feed aphrodisiac". Remember to do it in the morning, midday and noon of the same day is the way it should be working, so either you have messed up something badly somewhere along the road and caused it to glitch out or ... well, no idea what else there could be

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is it possible that the Mom (Elaine) level 2 is bugged in .009c? I followed the walkthrough got up to above 150 (actually now 205) and got the 3 aphrodisiacs. When I have her follow it will not let me talk to her. I can use the aphrodisiacs morning noon and evening by clicking on them and the count goes down but the night-time conversation triggers nothing and if I control her that night nothing new. Any clues?

The scene should play as soon as you talk to her, rather then giving you an option to control her, so you're probably missing a step; checking the quest log should help, but I think the problem is you didn't talk to G.
-- Also, you don't use the item, but talk to her and select the option to start the sequence, like Pr0man said.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes