4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
in the last version there were no image for sarah and kay sex scene and saw in this version sarah has scenes but i already pass kay event is there a way to view them or do i have to start over again??
She can be at the scene with Kay after hide and seek, and at the new one with Jace, but Sarah doesn't have any sex pictures yet to my knowledge. I think the picture for her for when she is speaking is new though.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Wait, is there a way to control Sarah during the hide and seek event? I thought you could never win (since she doesn't take it regardless).

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Wait, is there a way to control Sarah during the hide and seek event? I thought you could never win (since she doesn't take it regardless).
You have to have played with her and Kay enough times during the day that it tells you she trusts you more before doing the hide and seek event (this is noted in the quest log when you have reached that point). I believe it was somewhere around 8-10 times. After that, she'll accept the juice and you can technically indoctrinate her (though you can't actually control her yet).

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
You have to have played with her and Kay enough times during the day that it tells you she trusts you more before doing the hide and seek event (this is noted in the quest log when you have reached that point). I believe it was somewhere around 8-10 times. After that, she'll accept the juice and you can technically indoctrinate her (though you can't actually control her yet).
Ooh, thanks.

Mmxx365

Aug 5, 2018
In the android version of the 10e update, as soon as I walked out of the house, the game was forcing me to go down. I couldn't move up.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
In the android version of the 10e update, as soon as I walked out of the house, the game was forcing me to go down. I couldn't move up.
Interesting. This is the first I've heard of that happening in this version of RPG Maker (maybe that has something to do with it being for Android). I have a keyboard reset program that someone created that would fix it for other versions of RPG Maker (before I found it on the RPG Maker forums, I could only reliably fix it by restarting my computer), but I would be very surprised if it would help you. I haven't looked on those forums since finding that program, but maybe that person has made one for Android. I'd think it wouldn't hurt to check at least. If it helps, the original thread was: .

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
Quick question, but are there any negative effects if I failed to 'indoctrinate' all the main girls by day 50?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Quick question, but are there any negative effects if I failed to 'indoctrinate' all the main girls by day 50?
Personally, I do not know the causes for failure. I played it liked all characters needed to reach level 3 before the father returns or they leave.

What's APK ? A mod pack? If yes, where do I extract it to?
Seriously, you don't know. You need this to run the game on Android devices. I'm not experienced enough to know if it can be downloaded to a PC then transferred to an Android. Hopefully this answered your question.

For my own question, Are the doors in Elaine's mind accessible? I thought one door was available in an earlier version but they all seemed locked this time. Also, the walk-through didn't provide any information on this topic.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I may be wrong, but I believe it may have been said previously (on here, Patreon, or another forum) that the actual trigger in the game to end it at the stated deadline won't be put in place until close to the game's completion, so that you don't have to keep restarting the game when you hit that deadline throughout its creation.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey man! Yeap, like jaredh72 said, it's not implemented yet, day 50 was supposed to trigger the ending you would get depending on your actions and the girls you indoctrinated when the game is completed!

What's APK ? A mod pack? If yes, where do I extract it to?
It's basically an app installer for android phones, an android version if you will.

Personally, I do not know the causes for failure. I played it liked all characters needed to reach level 3 before the father returns or they leave.

Seriously, you don't know. You need this to run the game on Android devices. I'm not experienced enough to know if it can be downloaded to a PC then transferred to an Android. Hopefully this answered your question.

For my own question, Are the doors in Elaine's mind accessible? I thought one door was available in an earlier version but they all seemed locked this time. Also, the walk-through didn't provide any information on this topic.
Hey man, first of all, thanks for answering the questions! The doors aren't available yet at the moment, waiting for all the girls to get their level 2 before moving on to Elaine's level 3!

I may be wrong, but I believe it may have been said previously (on here, Patreon, or another forum) that the actual trigger in the game to end it at the stated deadline won't be put in place until close to the game's completion, so that you don't have to keep restarting the game when you hit that deadline throughout its creation.
Hey man, thanks for answering too! Yeap, I have said that somewhere haha. Can't remember where either hahaha.

Let me know if you all have any other questions, feedback or problems yeah!

Mmxx365

Aug 5, 2018
Interesting. This is the first I've heard of that happening in this version of RPG Maker (maybe that has something to do with it being for Android). I have a keyboard reset program that someone created that would fix it for other versions of RPG Maker (before I found it on the RPG Maker forums, I could only reliably fix it by restarting my computer), but I would be very surprised if it would help you. I haven't looked on those forums since finding that program, but maybe that person has made one for Android. I'd think it wouldn't hurt to check at least. If it helps, the original thread was: .
I found out that when you press the menu button and press the arrow button in the direction of where the character is stuck going, he will no longer be stuck in one direction.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Hey man, first of all, thanks for answering the questions! The doors aren't available yet at the moment, waiting for all the girls to get their level 2 before moving on to Elaine's level 3!
So based on that, my guess is Jace and Gwen are getting scenes in v0.11 (being the only ones still needing to reach level 2...not counting Sarah of course).

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
So based on that, my guess is Jace and Gwen are getting scenes in v0.11 (being the only ones still needing to reach level 2...not counting Sarah of course).
Personally, I would like Lena, Rika, and Kay reach Elaine level first. Then maybe concentrate development on single character like Gwen or Jace. Hopefully Sarah will remain a support character that only needs to indoctrinated.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Personally, I would like Lena, Rika, and Kay reach Elaine level first. Then maybe concentrate development on single character like Gwen or Jace. Hopefully Sarah will remain a support character that only needs to indoctrinated.
I would personally like that too (at least for Kay and Rika), but that is what I was predicting based on the comment made by speedapple. At the very least I can see Gwen being in the next update more than Jace, as Jace just got a new scene. Maybe it will be getting someone to level 3 and Gwen to level 2, then someone else to level 3 and Jace to level 2 in v0.12.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I would personally like that too (at least for Kay and Rika), but that is what I was predicting based on the comment made by speedapple. At the very least I can see Gwen being in the next update more than Jace, as Jace just got a new scene. Maybe it will be getting someone to level 3 and Gwen to level 2, then someone else to level 3 and Jace to level 2 in v0.12.
Didn't speed say something about getting everyone to level 2, before working Elaine again?

Seems reasonable to be, as once he's done w/ level 4/mindshift, he could implement that along w/ getting everyone to level 3.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Didn't speed say something about getting everyone to level 2, before working Elaine again?
Yes, but I was expressing my hope for something different.

I don't know if speedapple is using a test character for a template, but Elaine is the most advanced character I can play. I would like to see the other characters get to her level ASAP. This is why I would like Rika, Kay and Lena get work on next.

Btw, Elaine is the only character that does not have an option for needing assistance in leveling up or indoctrination. Here's a list of what I remember.
Rika needs Elaine for indoctrination.
Sarah is optional for Kay level up.
Sarah and Kay is optional for Jace level up.
Rika is needed for Gwen indoctrination.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes