4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Nope still getting error man and how du u upgrade ur control over kay to level 2?
Thanks
Easiest way to fix this yourself is to make a copy of an image, then rename it that (mayor_1).

As for Kay, after you get the quest talk to her mom until she tells you about Kay going somewhere; now talk to Kay about it, then wait till Friday and she should be near the right. -- Edit: Keep confusing the levels, what speed said.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Nope still getting error man and how du u upgrade ur control over kay to level 2?
Thanks
Sorry, what's the error exactly? You are unable to access the anal scenes even at "tight"?
As for Kay's level 2, it's in the walkthrough:
Level 2:

-Click on the book in the study.

-Talk to Kay when she's playing with Sarah

-Find Kay in the forest. (Follow the butterflies)

-Talk to her when you find her and that's it.

Do you have to start from the beginning if you have a previous save, or will the save work? (Save is from version 0.09)
Yeap! The save will work!

Knigsly

Oct 15, 2018
M
Easiest way to fix this yourself is to make a copy of an image, then rename it that (mayor_1).

As for Kay, after you get the quest talk to her mom until she tells you about Kay going somewhere; now talk to Kay about it, then wait till Friday and she should be near the right.
And how do i do that ?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
M

And how do i do that ?
Depends on what you're using, cuz I use a PC, but it should be similar:
Find and open the folder: www>img>pictures, then copy&paste one of the mayor images there, and finally rename it mayor_1, cuz that's what you're missing.
-- If it's not missing, then it's something else, and for that you'll need speed.

Anyways, looks like I confused the levels again. What I said about Kay was for level 1, so just do what speed said for level 2. If you want Sara, then you'd need to play w/ her & Kay on weekdays, after the 1st phase, 7-ish times.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry, what's the error exactly? You are unable to access the anal scenes even at "tight"?
As for Kay's level 2, it's in the walkthrough:
Level 2:

-Click on the book in the study.

-Talk to Kay when she's playing with Sarah

-Find Kay in the forest. (Follow the butterflies)

-Talk to her when you find her and that's it.

Yeap! The save will work!
What's up with giving sarah a drink if she is just gonna refuse when you give her the drink with serum. Is there something I'm missing, i thought the idea was to use her to find Key

Ezerius

Jul 27, 2017
What's up with giving sarah a drink if she is just gonna refuse when you give her the drink with serum. Is there something I'm missing, i thought the idea was to use her to find Key
You have to play several time with her and Kay during the afternoon before doing Kay level 2 to gain her trust.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
For Rika level 2 game tells me there is a pudding in the fridge and to talk to Rika when she's alone in her room.
But nothing triggers.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
For Rika level 2 game tells me there is a pudding in the fridge and to talk to Rika when she's alone in her room. She is also missing on sundays, in school in morning and gone until afternoon
But nothing triggers. I had to talk to her over 10 times

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I did. But whatever
You need to play w/ her around 7~10 times, so that's 2 full weeks of it; or just change the variable for it, but I forgot what it was.

For Rika level 2 game tells me there is a pudding in the fridge and to talk to Rika when she's alone in her room. She is also missing on sundays, in school in morning and gone until afternoon
But nothing triggers. I had to talk to her over 10 times
There's a walkthrough right on the first post; maybe read that and see if that helps.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You need to play w/ her around 7~10 times, so that's 2 full weeks of it; or just change the variable for it, but I forgot what it was.

There's a walkthrough right on the first post; maybe read that and see if that helps.
..........sigh condescending much?Guess what? I read it. it says talk to her. Which I did multiple times without anything happening. which is why I added "I had to talk to her over 10 times" to my comment
7-10 times when the game is 50 days long is a bit too much..but oh well.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
..........sigh condescending much?Guess what? I read it. it says talk to her. Which I did multiple times without anything happening. which is why I added "I had to talk to her over 10 times" to my comment
Wasn't trying to be, sorry if it sounded like that.
Did you talk to her repeatedly, or just once every day? Shouldn't matter, but the dialog is random, so *shrugs*. Don't think she needs to be controlled first, but if the repeated talking doesn't work, then try that one.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Wasn't trying to be, sorry if it sounded like that.
Did you talk to her repeatedly, or just once every day? Shouldn't matter, but the dialog is random, so *shrugs*. Don't think she needs to be controlled first, but if the repeated talking doesn't work, then try that one.
Heya guys!
I'll probably decrease the values a little bit, it takes about 7 times, and she was a bit more of a "secret", so I thought I would make her a tad harder, Sarah I mean.
As for the Rika's level 2 quest, you'll need to talk to her while she's in her room, and not controlled. There's about a 25% chance for the dialogue to trigger, so it shouldn't take too long!

Do let me know if you have any problems yeah!

!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Shouldn't have time limit tho. I really hate time limit in a game. I mean if I didn't use cheat there is no way I can complete all the girls in time. what the point of harem game where you can't get all the girls.

Fris

Jun 4, 2017
Shouldn't have time limit tho. I really hate time limit in a game. I mean if I didn't use cheat there is no way I can complete all the girls in time. what the point of harem game where you can't get all the girls.
I agree, I didn't try the game yet, but time limits are always so frustrating.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes