4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I love the game so far, just wish there was more to do with the sister. and can you get them all to do anal? or only the level 3 ones?
Not all of them have been implemented yet, besides the 2 level 3 ones, there's also Lena

But the anal Elaine'scene is repeatable?
You can still choose anal with Elaine when you say to control her after the first time.

@speedapple While looking into who has the option to do it, I noticed that in the History Page for Elaine it appears that it says that others have cum in her 1 time, but that others have had sex with her 0 times. Her counter for anal sex seems stuck at 0 too. Something I thought of while looking into that is to add the option to not exit all the way back to where you can move again, but to simply go back to the list of girls. That way if you want to look at the information for other girls, you don't have to open up the item menu and use the Controller again for each time.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
why can't you save in the mac version, Is there a way to fix it?
It's a problem with Mac, they require a lot of approval and stuff, I get a plugin to fix it by the next update so that you won't have to deal with it manually anymore.

Not all of them have been implemented yet, besides the 2 level 3 ones, there's also Lena

You can still choose anal with Elaine when you say to control her after the first time.

@speedapple While looking into who has the option to do it, I noticed that in the History Page for Elaine it appears that it says that others have cum in her 1 time, but that others have had sex with her 0 times. Her counter for anal sex seems stuck at 0 too. Something I thought of while looking into that is to add the option to not exit all the way back to where you can move again, but to simply go back to the list of girls. That way if you want to look at the information for other girls, you don't have to open up the item menu and use the Controller again for each time.
I see, thanks man! I'll look into it and get it fixed! Thanks as always!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
got the same problem, something i dont know?
That's odd, did you:
1) Click on the book in the study and made a plan for Elaine?
2)Talk to G and he'll tell you about the aphrodisiacs?
3) Buy 3 of them
4) Talk to Elaine in the morning, control her, have her follow you?
5) Talk to her while she's following you and feed her the aphrodisiacs?
6) Repeat for noon and evening?
7) Talk to her during the night.

I test it and it seems to work fine, which part did it get stuck for you? I'll take a closer look at that part!

Drakas9000

Sep 19, 2017
I found this error when I started, Mom was setting down on the chair and standding next to me.
Found another error, Kay doesn't show up in school after a couple of days when Jace shows for school and she not at home

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
im looking the fireplace to upgrade rika, i don't find it. where is it?
It's the campfire at the end of the map; this is only if you did the quest properly, and was transitioned to the 'tag' map, where Rika chases you, and Gwen is there too.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Man, played with Kay every day for like 2 weeks still can't get Sarah's dialogue to trigger.

Reactions: LoliNep

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes