4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im not really into femdom but i did see the writing on the wall for this development with gwen

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't get it, how do i get Elaine to level 2? I got the aphro, I give it to her 3 times and the day automatically ends? I can find her during the day? Is that the problem?
Should read it more carefully next time; you have to give them to her at the start of day, and continue throughout the day.

Any use for the fishing gear?
There is a fishing spot you can set the trap at, and place bait to collect fish to sell, but that's it.
-----------
(PC Version)
Btw, speed, I played the start again, and for some reason Elaine appears twice... Might be due to me looking at the CG Recollection, but *shrugs*. Also, Elaine changed her attire, from Regular to Slutty, when I was doing Rika's.... BJ scene... so level 1?

There's also some dialog ones, where the name is included in the chat box; like n>(Elaine) or something.

Also, Tailor's 1st quest still gets stuck on the quest log, and when I tried making the Christmas outfit, the quest instead of going to active, is put into completed.... Btw, once I got the outfits, the event ran, even though I haven't indoctrinated Gwen yet. (Used the cheat book to get the Gil and bought the items, but kept forgetting to buy the clovers.)
Edit: Another event that plays before it's time: When entering Gwen's mind, I was able to 'see' Rika's level 2 event before I actually did it. And while we're on the topic of Rika, is she suppose to disappear on Sun at around noon? (2nd phase of the day). When I talked to Gwen, she said something about shopping w/ Rika, so shouldn't she be w/ her at the store? Though, this could be due to how I did her level up event right before this.

And speaking of quests; you can go into the girls' mind w/o the level up quest. For Elaine, the 'rearrangement' is logged, and you just need to talk to her again after you get the quest. For Kay, you can go into her mind again, if you 'cleared' it before getting the quest, but haven't talked to her at her house.

Lastly, the sepia effects; if you turn it off, then use the controller, it gets stuck at the 'dark' effect, until the next day, in which case it turns to the 'morning' effect, though you can turn it off/using controller to get 'night' effect.

Edit: Typo when in Lena's mind; Lena and Elaine talking: "take too hog too much" -- No point in take too.

Ps. Just my opinion, but, Kay's family doesn't seem that poor, cuz the mother appears to be at home all day, and Kay plays and has a stash of stuff in the forest; though, the items in the forest are opened, so I guess that doesn't really show wealth. Then there are the toys in Kay's room.
Ps. It's odd how Jace talks about your activities at the tent, even if you don't even have that quest line active.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I can't seem to continue from my save file anymore :/
I play Mac, but it should be the same, you have to manually import it as far as I can tell. If you go into the files of the game, you'll find a "saves" folder, just put that into the same place it is in your old version. Unless you're saying your old saves aren't compatible, in which case I can't help.

Klukies

Apr 27, 2017
I play Mac, but it should be the same, you have to manually import it as far as I can tell. If you go into the files of the game, you'll find a "saves" folder, just put that into the same place it is in your old version. Unless you're saying your old saves aren't compatible, in which case I can't help.
Idk I played the game twice and now when I tried to load the latest save file it's not doing it. I tried removing them, launching the game. Then recopying them but it didn't work :/. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I don't get it, how do i get Elaine to level 2? I got the aphro, I give it to her 3 times and the day automatically ends? I can find her during the day? Is that the problem?
You'll need to give it to her during the morning, afternoon and evening all on the same day, if you have done that and still have the issue let me know yeah!

Anyone can link complete save plz?
Sorry man, my saves won't work.

I tried playing this game 3 times. It never loads and a tiny glimmer before black screen. On Android.
That's odd, never really happened before, might be an issue with the apk being too old to be read, I see what I can do about it!

im not really into femdom but i did see the writing on the wall for this development with gwen
Haha, what are your opinions on it though? Does it make sense?

Any use for the fishing gear?
You can use them to trap fish near the river!

I can't seem to continue from my save file anymore :/
Sorry about that man, what platform are you using btw?

Should read it more carefully next time; you have to give them to her at the start of day, and continue throughout the day.

There is a fishing spot you can set the trap at, and place bait to collect fish to sell, but that's it.
-----------
(PC Version)
Btw, speed, I played the start again, and for some reason Elaine appears twice... Might be due to me looking at the CG Recollection, but *shrugs*. Also, Elaine changed her attire, from Regular to Slutty, when I was doing Rika's.... BJ scene... so level 1?

There's also some dialog ones, where the name is included in the chat box; like n>(Elaine) or something.

Also, Tailor's 1st quest still gets stuck on the quest log, and when I tried making the Christmas outfit, the quest instead of going to active, is put into completed.... Btw, once I got the outfits, the event ran, even though I haven't indoctrinated Gwen yet. (Used the cheat book to get the Gil and bought the items, but kept forgetting to buy the clovers.)
Edit: Another event that plays before it's time: When entering Gwen's mind, I was able to 'see' Rika's level 2 event before I actually did it. And while we're on the topic of Rika, is she suppose to disappear on Sun at around noon? (2nd phase of the day). When I talked to Gwen, she said something about shopping w/ Rika, so shouldn't she be w/ her at the store? Though, this could be due to how I did her level up event right before this.

And speaking of quests; you can go into the girls' mind w/o the level up quest. For Elaine, the 'rearrangement' is logged, and you just need to talk to her again after you get the quest. For Kay, you can go into her mind again, if you 'cleared' it before getting the quest, but haven't talked to her at her house.

Lastly, the sepia effects; if you turn it off, then use the controller, it gets stuck at the 'dark' effect, until the next day, in which case it turns to the 'morning' effect, though you can turn it off/using controller to get 'night' effect.

Edit: Typo when in Lena's mind; Lena and Elaine talking: "take too hog too much" -- No point in take too.

Ps. Just my opinion, but, Kay's family doesn't seem that poor, cuz the mother appears to be at home all day, and Kay plays and has a stash of stuff in the forest; though, the items in the forest are opened, so I guess that doesn't really show wealth. Then there are the toys in Kay's room.
Ps. It's odd how Jace talks about your activities at the tent, even if you don't even have that quest line active.
Wow man, thanks a lot for replying as usual! As well as for the feedback!
I might have missed removing some flags from the recollection scenes, I'll take a look at them asap!
I'll check out the parts where the clothes changed, sorry about that!
The sepia effects getting stuck might be a result of the engine loading too slow, I'll see if adding some load time helps it!
The grammar is my mistake, I'll take care of it!
About Kay, it's mostly a "recently fallen into hard times" kind of thing instead of a long term thing if that makes sense, I probablu should have done a better job in portraying it, sorry.
I keep operating under the impression that people will trigger the quest, sorry, I'll see if I can fix it!

Do let me know if I forget to fix any of these by the next version, have quite a bit to do in real life now, so I'm concerned I might miss some of them. But regardless, thank you for the feedback, help and reports!

any save for Nano-control v0.14c
Sorry, my saves won't work.

Resident Mac expert here haha, thanks for helping out with the Mac issues, I don't have a mac so I'm pretty lost about it.

How i destroy they mind paths? And i voting for Hinata :D
The breaking down the doors isn't in the game quite yet, but will be soon! What do you mean by voting for Hinata btw?

Grededx

Jan 20, 2019
so, if im trying to contorl her mind ( After being at Elains core , in the room with the 3 Doors ) Every Door is locked and idk how to open it up.
would be awesome to get the solution soon.

Ive got another Problem also: If im trying to go into the townhall or into Kay's House, it says "Go to the forrest first." But i cant find anything there.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Do let me know if I forget to fix any of these by the next version, have quite a bit to do in real life now, so I'm concerned I might miss some of them. But regardless, thank you for the feedback, help and reports!
If you don't have time, it's better to give the bugs/glitches/etc by priority; like if it's game breaking or just convenience and work on them when you can.

Bobzot

Jun 10, 2018
You'll need to give it to her during the morning, afternoon and evening all on the same day, if you have done that and still have the issue let me know yeah!

That's odd, never really happened before, might be an issue with the apk being too old to be read, I see what I can do about it!

I might have missed removing some flags from the recollection scenes, I'll take a look at them asap!
The sepia effects getting stuck might be a result of the engine loading too slow, I'll see if adding some load time helps it!
About Kay, it's mostly a "recently fallen into hard times" kind of thing instead of a long term thing if that makes sense, I probablu should have done a better job in portraying it, sorry.
I keep operating under the impression that people will trigger the quest, sorry, I'll see if I can fix it!

Resident Mac expert here haha, thanks for helping out with the Mac issues, I don't have a mac so I'm pretty lost about it.

The breaking down the doors isn't in the game quite yet, but will be soon! What do you mean by voting for Hinata btw?
I got everyone full level except gwen she is still level 0 and i dont knpw what to do....

Bobzot

Jun 10, 2018
Got all characters at full level (rika anus is stretched and still no anal...). apart from that gwen is level 0 and i tried everything dontknow what to do.. even the walkthrough has failed me.. this is a reeeaaaly greatgame!!

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
So...why does Sarah have her own pics if you don't mind me asking? Unless you're planning to go down that route.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The option to hide daytime visual effects is welcome but it never sticks around long. Also accessing the controller menu makes everything darker even after turned off.

Klukies

Apr 27, 2017

Hey, I'm on microsoft. I played twice however I started a new game on accident the third time then backed out. After I couldn't loud my save file. It's still displays the info but when I click or press enter on it, it's giving me the sound like there's nothing there.
Let me know if you need anything from me for debugging!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes