4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
so, if im trying to contorl her mind ( After being at Elains core , in the room with the 3 Doors ) Every Door is locked and idk how to open it up.
would be awesome to get the solution soon.

Ive got another Problem also: If im trying to go into the townhall or into Kay's House, it says "Go to the forrest first." But i cant find anything there.
Hi man! Think you already sorted this out on Patreon haha, but if you are a different guy let me know yeah haha.

it made sense i mean you were building up to it for a while but i personally am not into it
Ah dang, I see, that's unfortunate. Hopefully the future scenes will be more to your tastes!

If you don't have time, it's better to give the bugs/glitches/etc by priority; like if it's game breaking or just convenience and work on them when you can.
Gotcha! Definitely will do so!

Got all characters at full level (rika anus is stretched and still no anal...). apart from that gwen is level 0 and i tried everything dontknow what to do.. even the walkthrough has failed me.. this is a reeeaaaly greatgame!!
Hi man, sorry, anal isn't unlocked for all characters yet, still working on the art! What issues are you having with Gwen btw? Just let me know and I'll be glad to help out!

So...why does Sarah have her own pics if you don't mind me asking? Unless you're planning to go down that route.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ok, found the river south of the forest. Was trying all the time near the fisher sales place.
Glad you found it, sorry about that.

thank you for beautiful game. please make all the girl's go to the tent at night
I'll try to see if it's in the budget! Thank you for the kind words!

The option to hide daytime visual effects is welcome but it never sticks around long. Also accessing the controller menu makes everything darker even after turned off.
I see, I updated the settings, let me know if it still happens after the next update!

Hey, I'm on microsoft. I played twice however I started a new game on accident the third time then backed out. After I couldn't loud my save file. It's still displays the info but when I click or press enter on it, it's giving me the sound like there's nothing there.
Let me know if you need anything from me for debugging!
I see, might be an issue with file that displays and logs how many saves you have! The easiest workaround would probably be to copy your saves out. Then make a save using a new game. Then keep "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave", it should reflect the save you just made! Like if you saved in slot 1,2,3, the "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" will show slots 1,2,3 having saves!

I am having a hard time with anal with the other girls
Sorry! Not all girls have their anal scenes drawn yet!

Sorry about the late reply guys! However, do let me know if you guys have any more questions! Also if you guys like the game, do consider leaving a rating here! (It's the top right corner with the stars XD) It might help the game get more players haha

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Gwen lvl 3 was disappointing, i suspected something like that would happen with that "assertiveness training". Femdom could work if the scene was about Gwen with another girl(Jayce, Rika, Kay), basically femdom/femsub is fine, femdom/malesub sucks ^^.
Jayce lvl 3 was great though - arrogant and bratty girl turned into masochistic slut ^^

Reactions: jaredh72

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
It felt a little grindy (as in repetition of daily tasks not in the fighting monsters sense) but it was still enjoyable. I can't help but feel for Kay after entering her mind. The scenes are a little lacking in terms of diversity but it was still fun. I get that it's still kinda early in development (writing this as of 0.14d) but it has a lot of potential. I'm definitely going to keep this on watch.

Side note: I'm not sure if it was a bug or oversight but when I entered Lena's mind the first time and did the... let's call it a labyrinth? I decided to wake her up instead on controlling her. The next time I entered her mind I was locked in the first room. There was nothing to interact with and the "door" forward was blocking the path. I haven't tested this with the other girls yet so I don't know if it's just Lena.

Reactions: moehell50
Jul 18, 2018
Not sure if I found a bug or am just doing something incorrectly.

After getting Lena to lvl1 and reading her quest in the book I no longer get the option to control her. Speaking to her at any time of day displays her dialogue as if it were for a non-manipulable character. Checking her status from the controller in menu closes the menu.

Playing on Android.

Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
Even with the walkthrough I have no idea what I have to do to get Jace Level 1, all the quest log says is "Talk to Jace" but nothing happens when I do so, and talking to Sarah does nothing either, does it have to be at a specific time of the day? I already talked to Kay during the night too but nothing happens after that

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
Even with the walkthrough I have no idea what I have to do to get Jace Level 1, all the quest log says is "Talk to Jace" but nothing happens when I do so, and talking to Sarah does nothing either, does it have to be at a specific time of the day? I already talked to Kay during the night too but nothing happens after that
Let's evaluate the steps real quick then.

-Go to class until you have 5 or more knowledge.
Have you been actually attending class during the mornings? If you've gone at least 5 times then this should be set.

-Talk to the teacher in the afternoon.
This will only be triggered once your knowledge is at 5. The teacher will send you to go visit the mayor.

-Talk to the mayor in the town hall.
Straight forwards enough, go to the town hall and talk to him, he'll take you up to Jace's room.

-Talk to Jace and the quest will be completed.
Go into Jace's room and talk with her.

Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017

Have you been actually attending class during the mornings? If you've gone at least 5 times then this should be set.

This will only be triggered once your knowledge is at 5. The teacher will send you to go visit the mayor.

Straight forwards enough, go to the town hall and talk to him, he'll take you up to Jace's room.

That's her Level 0, I'm talking about her Level 1 mission, the one after that, no idea why the developers reffer to the first mission as level 0 instead of 1.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
That's her Level 0, I'm talking about her Level 1 mission, the one after that, no idea why the developers reffer to the first mission as level 0 instead of 1.
The second to last bit of Level 1? You need to get Jace to come play hide and seek with you, Kay, and Sarah. Then if you have Kay leveled, you go find her by the forest entrance first, otherwise just go up to the right and back of the store. That's where Jace is.

Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
The second to last bit of Level 1? You need to get Jace to come play hide and seek with you, Kay, and Sarah. Then if you have Kay leveled, you go find her by the forest entrance first, otherwise just go up to the right and back of the store. That's where Jace is.
How do I get Jace to play hide and seek with you? Do I just talk to her? Because there is no special dialogue option indicating that

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Hi man! Think you already sorted this out on Patreon haha, but if you are a different guy let me know yeah haha.

Ah dang, I see, that's unfortunate. Hopefully the future scenes will be more to your tastes!

Gotcha! Definitely will do so!

Hi man, sorry, anal isn't unlocked for all characters yet, still working on the art! What issues are you having with Gwen btw? Just let me know and I'll be glad to help out!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Glad you found it, sorry about that.

I'll try to see if it's in the budget! Thank you for the kind words!

I see, I updated the settings, let me know if it still happens after the next update!

I see, might be an issue with file that displays and logs how many saves you have! The easiest workaround would probably be to copy your saves out. Then make a save using a new game. Then keep "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave", it should reflect the save you just made! Like if you saved in slot 1,2,3, the "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave" will show slots 1,2,3 having saves!

Sorry! Not all girls have their anal scenes drawn yet!

Sorry about the late reply guys! However, do let me know if you guys have any more questions! Also if you guys like the game, do consider leaving a rating here! (It's the top right corner with the stars XD) It might help the game get more players haha
Any potential creampie/impreg in future updates? :giggle:

moehell50

Nov 15, 2018
level 0 is the introductory to every character story to give you a little information
on the character. Did you have a favorite character.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
How do you get past the dogs/bears in Rika's mind? Seriously I get past the first pair but the next set of 4 are really giving me a issue.

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
How do you get past the dogs/bears in Rika's mind? Seriously I get past the first pair but the next set of 4 are really giving me a issue.
Going to your inventory and toggling the running shoes setting to "fast" worked for me. After a few tries lmao. Also, hugging the outside after they appear is usually a good tactic.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Hi there i have a question about Elaine what to do in her mind room it has 3 doors but u cant open them - says u need to train her more- but she is lvl 3 controll atm and max exp + arrousal what can i do to open doors goddamit -_-

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there i have a question about Elaine what to do in her mind room it has 3 doors but u cant open them - says u need to train her more- but she is lvl 3 controll atm and max exp + arrousal what can i do to open doors goddamit -_-
Not released yet; easy way to confirm would be to interact w/ the book.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys, sorry about the late reply, been busy with the new version update for Nano, getting Jikage ready for launch and also real life stuff.

Gwen lvl 3 was disappointing, i suspected something like that would happen with that "assertiveness training". Femdom could work if the scene was about Gwen with another girl(Jayce, Rika, Kay), basically femdom/femsub is fine, femdom/malesub sucks ^^.
Jayce lvl 3 was great though - arrogant and bratty girl turned into masochistic slut ^^
Glad to know that at least one of them was to your tastes haha.

Well, I got done getting everyone to level 3. I'll put some feedback thoughts together here under a spoiler tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heya man! So about the feedback, thank you for it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It felt a little grindy (as in repetition of daily tasks not in the fighting monsters sense) but it was still enjoyable. I can't help but feel for Kay after entering her mind. The scenes are a little lacking in terms of diversity but it was still fun. I get that it's still kinda early in development (writing this as of 0.14d) but it has a lot of potential. I'm definitely going to keep this on watch.

Side note: I'm not sure if it was a bug or oversight but when I entered Lena's mind the first time and did the... let's call it a labyrinth? I decided to wake her up instead on controlling her. The next time I entered her mind I was locked in the first room. There was nothing to interact with and the "door" forward was blocking the path. I haven't tested this with the other girls yet so I don't know if it's just Lena.
Oh, it's intended, I haven't implemented it in the game just yet! Sorry about that!

Not sure if I found a bug or am just doing something incorrectly.

After getting Lena to lvl1 and reading her quest in the book I no longer get the option to control her. Speaking to her at any time of day displays her dialogue as if it were for a non-manipulable character. Checking her status from the controller in menu closes the menu.

Playing on Android.
I fixed this in the new version, sorry about that!

Thanks for replying man, appreciate it!

Any potential creampie/impreg in future updates? :giggle:
Yeap, depending on how you did during the game, the ending will reflect if you managed to get the girl pregnant!

I finally did it, I had to talk to her 7 times for it to finally work, thanks.
Glad it worked out for you.

level 0 is the introductory to every character story to give you a little information
on the character. Did you have a favorite character.
Thanks for replying man!

I nerfed it so that it becomes more managable! Hopefully it helps!

It's not implemented yet, sorry about that!

Not released yet; easy way to confirm would be to interact w/ the book.
Thanks for replying as usual man!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes