4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Oh, it's intended, I haven't implemented it in the game just yet! Sorry about that!
Had a feeling it was intended for something but it kinda irked me to get stuck there and having to reload from a while ago. (Guess that's a lesson in saving before experimenting for me)
Anyway keep up the good work and take your time with it. No need to rush if you're feeling the pressure I'm sure the lot of us can afford to be a bit more patient

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Had a feeling it was intended for something but it kinda irked me to get stuck there and having to reload from a while ago. (Guess that's a lesson in saving before experimenting for me)
Anyway keep up the good work and take your time with it. No need to rush if you're feeling the pressure I'm sure the lot of us can afford to be a bit more patient
Oh, wait, I think I misunderstood what you meant, at first I thought you meant after completing it, but then I realised you meant choosing to wake her at the end of the level. That was a mistake, and I fixed it, it shouldn't occur in future versions now!

Reactions: Acepter

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Oh, wait, I think I misunderstood what you meant, at first I thought you meant after completing it, but then I realised you meant choosing to wake her at the end of the level. That was a mistake, and I fixed it, it shouldn't occur in future versions now!
On that note, are you planning an alternate route with waking them up down the road? I'm getting a "have them willingly be with you" vibe from the choice opposed to full on mind control

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys, sorry about the late reply, been busy with the new version update for Nano, getting Jikage ready for launch and also real life stuff.

Glad to know that at least one of them was to your tastes haha.

Heya man! So about the feedback, thank you for it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, it's intended, I haven't implemented it in the game just yet! Sorry about that!

I fixed this in the new version, sorry about that!

Thanks for replying man, appreciate it!

Yeap, depending on how you did during the game, the ending will reflect if you managed to get the girl pregnant!

Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks for replying man!

I nerfed it so that it becomes more managable! Hopefully it helps!

It's not implemented yet, sorry about that!

Thanks for replying as usual man!
Has the nerfing version been released here?? If so many thanks

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Heya guys! Sorry about the late update! The scheduled post didn't get released as intended, not too sure what happened, but anyways, here is the latest release!

Updated to v0.15c with bugfixes!

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
How do 1 unlock the public scene? And I been trying to unlock Jace, but the option to say "I am your tutor" doesn't came up.

Already +5 yet nothing happen.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017

Heya guys! Sorry about the late update! The scheduled post didn't get released as intended, not too sure what happened, but anyways, here is the latest release!

Has anyone spotted any of the mentioned secrets?

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
Any new sex scenes in .15 besides whoring your girls out?
Not into sharing them so if not I'll wait for the next release.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do 1 unlock the public scene? And I been trying to unlock Jace, but the option to say "I am your tutor" doesn't came up.

If you didn't, you have to talk tot he teacher first. He'll tell you where Jace lives, then you're to talk to the old man and he'll take you to outside her room. Once the scene is done, you're able to move and talk/nano her.

Asdf90

Jan 14, 2018
hi i'm having trouble launching the game. whenever i try to play it, it never loads and the launch icon disappears. And when i try opening it in winrar it just gives me an error.
Cannot execute "C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.828\Nano-control v0.15c\Nano-control.exe"
Any advice?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
If you didn't, you have to talk tot he teacher first. He'll tell you where Jace lives, then you're to talk to the old man and he'll take you to outside her room. Once the scene is done, you're able to move and talk/nano her.
I did talk to the teacher & old man, he bring me to Jace room & I try to talk to her several time but the option isn't available.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

Thanks for the quick post man!

You have to talk to this guy and he will gives you a new mission
Thanks for replying!

Any new sex scenes in .15 besides whoring your girls out?
Not into sharing them so if not I'll wait for the next release.
No new sex scenes, but there is a new secret character though!

i will never do that because fuck NTR so ok no new content
There is a new secret character though! Hopefully you'll enjoy it!

hi i'm having trouble launching the game. whenever i try to play it, it never loads and the launch icon disappears. And when i try opening it in winrar it just gives me an error.
Cannot execute "C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.828\Nano-control v0.15c\Nano-control.exe"
Any advice?
Hiya man, it's probably due to your anti-virus, McAfee normally does this thing where it mistakes game.exe for a virus. Basically a false positive haha. Just put it in the exception list and you'll be golden!

I did talk to the teacher & old man, he bring me to Jace room & I try to talk to her several time but the option isn't available.
This might be a bug, would you mind posting your save here? I could take a look and see what's wrong!

Let me know if you all have any more questions yeah!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes