4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sure.. here it is.
Sorry about the delay, been busy and couldn't find free time lately, I'll take a look at it soon!

Huh... So Antiy-AVL, Cylance, McAfee-GW-Edition, Rising, and Sophos ML reports a generic infection on the Nano-control.exe that is 1.52 MB from Nano-control v0.15c

however the old one that is just the generic RPG Maker MV Game.exe 44.5 MB with a changed icon reports fine

yet I'm not sure which version this file was changed as I usually just replace the www folder on updates

Well since this is an RPG Maker MV game you could just swap out Nano-control.exe with a generic Game.exe from another uncompressed MV game and the game will still play as intended.
Neat!
The string Kay gives you at the start.
Thanks for replying!

HTML version is the best. Going to keep doing that?
Think you can toggle it from the folder, didn't really noticed it haha.

only having 50 days is a short period. Can you make it longer?
Remove the time limit completely. What purpose does it serve other than to annoy the player?
Ehh, I've yet to reach the time limit at this stage, so it isn't that troublesome. The more troublesome thing for me is the harvesting. I'm kind of grateful that smiling dog had fixed the whole confirmation mechanic for harvesting, though I still think it takes too many dialog boxes to harvest stuff.

Uhh... what happens when we do reach the time limit at the current stage, actually? Is there something that actually happens then?
The time limit doesnt actually seem to be implemented, yet. I was pretty close to the end, so I kept going to see what would happen, and it looks like everything continues as normal. I have -2 days left now.
Yeap, I might remove the time limit in the future! Been having a lot of complaints about it about how it makes the game stressful.
Nothing happens currently, originally it was supposed to pull you towards an ending, but it's not implemented yet.

I am trying to play the mobile version of this, but the directional keys do not work very well. The North key keeps quitting and the South key keeps sending me all the way down south regardless of directional key I push.
The apk version is a bit buggy, for the keys sticking thing, just make sure that you don't hold the key while the game is loading the next map.

Worked, now i can actually play the content, thx :)
Glad I could help!

just curious, what ever happened to that naruto game you were making?
It's still in the works! Had some problems with the artist with them disappearing and etc. Got some of the battle sprites now and new art, the release shouldn't be too far away now! Here's a peek of what's in the works!
sakura_sprite_swimsuit.png sakura_sprite_uniform.png
They are supposed to be outfits that you can unlock once you gathered enough materials and have the sufficient level.
Man, I seriously hope developer scrap off the idea & focus on finishing 1 girl at a time.
There's a reason that I can't work on them one at a time, and the result should be in the next update!

but you must make sarah like you before you take control kay lv3, or you will fail, you must repeat playing with sarah before she like you you need 7 time or more to make her like you, sry im bad when speak english
Thanks for replying! I also reduced the number of times you need to play with her for her to like you! Hoepfully it helps!

they're using the new RPGM engine, it's a glorified html engine. go here: Nano-control v0.15c\www\index.html

it doesnt read your already done .rpgsave files, though. afaik

So far I love the interactions between derek and lena. I'm not much for schadenfreude, but this tickles me right.
Cool, thanks for the instructions, didn't really pay attention to the html version haha.
Glad you enjoyed their interactions, hopefully you'll like what's to come next!

Sorry about the late reply guys, been really busy with real life and it's killing me. However, do let me know if you have any more questions yeah!

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
There's a reason that I can't work on them one at a time, and the result should be in the next update!
That feeling when a ingame features makes it impossible to focus at 1 girl at a time.. oh god.. is killing me inside.

Between, would you add a cheat that allow us to raise/decrease the girl stats in the near future? Incase our save no longer compatible or bugged due to the latest version release?

moehell50

Nov 15, 2018
It would be nice in a future update to have more than one girl to follow you at a time so you can have more hot sex scenes in the game. And smiling dog has a good artists on his side.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
No, the one next to the level-up/planning book, in the study.
Allows you to up the girls exp and/or increase your money.
The studyroom have another book beside the planning book? Guess I have to check it out again.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Cool, I'll skip this one and wait for the next, and hopefully catch the native html build, since it runs faster than the mac app build, at least on my machine, mostly in transition screen timing for some reason.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Cool, thanks for the instructions, didn't really pay attention to the html version haha.
Glad you enjoyed their interactions, hopefully you'll like what's to come next!
i am not much for steal-yo-grrl (neither being the thief nor the one taken from), but he deserved it for not listening to his wife.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
When would Jane be at the tent? Been looking at it at weekend, morning, evening & night without any result.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there any ending implemented yet? When I modified the savegame to remaining days=1/played days=49 I got a negative counter next day.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
You mean the 1 in his room? Last I check there isn't any cheat on it apart from a gallery.
Heya man, there's !
When would Jane be at the tent? Been looking at it at weekend, morning, evening & night without any result.
Jace will be in the tent around night time!
still waiting to open the door in they mind :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Would the next update involves opening those door?
Yeap! The as of v0.16 there will be something for Elaine and Lena!
is there any ending implemented yet? When I modified the savegame to remaining days=1/played days=49 I got a negative counter next day.
No endings are in it yet, but there will be soon!
There is none as far as I know, there also were discussions about removing the "time limit" altogether.
Yeah, removing the time limit seems to be a very real possibility now.
Hello, how to break the girls mind after I got lvl 3 on each girl?
You can't quite "break" them yet, but it's slowly being added now! The first step is now in v0.16 for Elaine and Lena!
You need to attack their "core gestalt" when you enter their mind.
As for replying! That's a nice way of putting it haha.

Reactions: wedc and lepii
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes